剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I'll give you until noon tomorrow
期限是明天中午
because I want these ladies here
因为我希望这两位女士
to enjoy
能好好享受
what might be their last night on earth.
也许是在人间的最后一晚
Bring my daughter.
把我女儿带来
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
No leads on Malcolm,
还没有马尔科的线索
but I got here as soon as I could.
不过我尽快赶来了
It's okay.
没事
He knows the truth about everything...
他已经什么都知道了
including Emily.
包括艾米莉
Seems to me you can use all the help you can get.
你似乎需要一切的帮助
He kidnapped them.
他绑♥架♥了她们
He's holding them in exchange
他把她们当做人♥质♥
for the safe return of his daughter.
要求我交出他的女儿进行交换
We have till noon.
明天中午为限
Yeah, if we could give him proof
如果我们能给他证据
that Kate was still alive, then...
让他相信凯特还活着
you know, maybe we can buy ourselves some time
也许我们可以争取些时间
to look for them.
来找到她们
How exactly do you plan to do that
你打算怎么做
for someone who died several days ago?
她几天前就死了
By re-editing Kate's voice memos from her phone.
重新剪辑一下凯特的语♥音♥备忘录
There's not enough to go on there to fool Malcolm.
备忘录那点素材不够 骗不过马尔科
Just bits and pieces -- it doesn't add up to anything.
只有一些片段 什么都拼不成
What about your buddy Nolan Ross?
你的朋友诺兰·罗斯呢
Isn't he some kind of computer genius?
他不是电脑天才吗
I can't put anybody else's life at risk.
我不能把别人牵扯进来
So that's it?
那就这样了吗
There's no other options?
没有其他选择了
There might be. That's why I called you down here.
也许有 所以我才叫你来
I was hoping that this isn't the only phone
我希望还能在别的手♥机♥上
that I can pull her voice from.
找到她的语♥音♥素材
I was so blind.
我真是瞎了
Emily went to extreme measures to ensure we all were.
艾米莉费了很大力气 骗了我们所有人
What are we going to do about it?
我们要怎么做
Margaux, there's nothing to do.
玛尔戈 没什么要做的
My father's death, your son's...
我父亲的死 你儿子的死
Emily was behind all of it.
都是艾米莉造成的
She's a criminal.
她是罪犯
Why would you not want to punish her?
你为什么不想惩罚她
20 years ago,
20年前
when Daniel's life was threatened,
当丹尼尔的生命受到威胁时
I chose to save him, and in so doing,
我选择了救他 并因此
I hurt her father.
伤害了她父亲
I feel I owe it to David.
我觉得是我欠大卫的
Please, Margaux.
求你了 玛尔戈
Keep this between us.
保守这个秘密
It's Margaux Lemarchal.
我是玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
Meet me tonight.
今晚来见我
I need your services.
我需要你的帮忙
Why don't you save your energy?
你省省力气吧
There's no way of getting out of there.
你是出不去的
But I do love watching you try.
不过我很喜欢你的表演
Cheeky monkeys.
就像马戏团的猴子
By my estimate, Malcolm or one of his men
据我估计 马尔科和他的手下
come back to check on us every 30 minutes,
每半小时就会来看我们
we're gonna have to work fast,
我们必须动作快点
maybe move one of these boxes
趁他还没回来
to ram the gate before he comes back.
也许可以利用这些箱子来把门砸开
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
We need to move fast.
我们得快点
We don't have to do anything.
我们什么也不用做
I'm loath to follow any plan you've concocted, Emily.
我才不要听你的安排 艾米莉
What the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底什么毛病
Well, you've given me little reason to help you,
你让我连帮你的理由都没有
let alone live.
更别说活命了
It's not about us.
这可不是为了我们
It's about everyone else who's gonna suffer
如果我们不活着出去
if we don't get out of here alive,
还会有很多人受苦
including my father.
包括我父亲
Your words hold no meaning for me anymore.
我才不会听你的鬼话
It's funny, isn't it?
很可笑吧
Who would have thought
谁能想到啊
that after all was said and done,
经过了这么多事
you and I would die together?
你和我居然会死在一起
Keeping up with your brother's campaign, I see.
你似乎在关注你哥哥的竞选
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, easy, darling.
喝慢点 亲爱的
It's not even noon,
还没到中午
and already you're trying to dull your senses.
你就已经在买♥♥醉了
You're not really here.
你可不是真的在这儿
Well, of course I am, Lou-Lou.
我当然是真的在 路路
Aren't you glad to see your mama?
你见到妈妈不开心吗
You must be Nolan Ross.
你一定就是诺兰·罗斯了
I have heard so much about you.
早有耳闻
Penelope Ellis.
我是佩内洛普·埃利斯
Mama Ellis... in the flesh.
埃利斯的妈妈 居然见到真人了
You must have come to refill
您不辞辛劳来这里
your daughter's prescriptions, no doubt?
肯定是为了帮她加药的吧
Pardon?
什么
Don't mind me.
别介意
Louise, dear, give your mama a hug.
路易丝 快来给妈妈抱一下
Oh, I have been worried sick about you.
我一直特别担心你
Lyman says you are not doing well.
莱曼说你身体状况不好
As you can see, I'm doing perfectly fine.
你也看到了 我健康得很
Well, with him back out on the campaign trail,
反正他忙着竞选的事
I thought maybe you and I could spend some time together.
也许我们可以一起去做点什么
Actually Louise and I had plans.
其实我们有安排了
A deep tissue massage and seaweed facial awaits.
我们要去做按♥摩♥ 敷海藻面膜
Well, fine.
那好吧
I should probably get back to the house
那我先回家
and settle in first.
收拾一下
The house?
什么家
Oh, you mean you're not just staying at a hotel for the night?
你难道不是只在宾馆住一夜吗
I have decided to rent a place in the Hamptons for the summer.
我决定这个夏天在汉普顿租一间房♥子
That way you and I can be close to each other all the time,
这样我们就可以离彼此更近一些了
the way a real family should be.
家人之间就该这样
One big, happy, indeed.
真是相亲相爱啊
Clarke.
克拉克
Well, you were always a little slow
每次给你任务
when presented with a task, weren't you?
你都不能按时完成 是吧
I needed time to get to Kate,
我需要时间去接凯特
but I'm here now and looking at her.
不过我现在到了 我正看着她呢
Yeah, it's me.
是我
I'm here.
我在这
Katie? Katie, darling?
凯蒂 凯蒂 亲爱的
You can hear her. She's alive and well.
你听到她的声音了 她活得好好的
So cooperate, or that's gonna change in a hurry.
跟我合作 否则情况很快就会不同了
No, you listen to me.
不 你给我听着
This is not a negotiation.
这由不得你讨价还价
I want my daughter back now.
我现在就要我女儿回来
It's over.
都结束了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Jack.
是杰克
Clarke, you are really...
克拉克 你真的...
really trying my patience.
真的在试探我的耐心
Now, let me speak to my daughter.
现在 让我跟我女儿说话
Cedar Hill. Sundown.
日落时分在雪松山见
You bring Victoria and Amanda, and I'll bring Kate.
你带上维多利亚和阿曼达 我带上凯特
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表