剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
and the rest of the world,
以及所有的人
you will truly be left with nothing.
你将会一无所有
Just like you deserve.
正如你应得的一样
Dad, why aren't you at the hospital?
爸爸 你怎么从医院出来了
I was getting treated
我在治疗的时候
when I heard him arguing with the doctors.
听到他在跟医生争吵
They wanted him to stay the night,
他们让他在医院过夜
but he wasn't having it.
但他不同意
He's stubborn.
他很固执
Yeah, well, runs in the family.
是啊 这是我们的家族通病
Yeah, I'm starting to see that.
没错 我也开始发现这一点了
Well, I told the docs I'd get him home safe.
我告诉医生我会安全送他回家的
Thank you. We owe you a lot.
谢谢你 我们欠你很多
Well, I'll take it from here.
好了 我自己回房♥了
Well, good night.
晚安
Ben, wait.
本 等等
I don't know what we did to deserve your help, but..
不知道我们做了什么值得你如此帮我们
I'm just glad you're both okay.
我很高兴你们都平安无事
Why are you helping us?
为什么这样帮我们
I spoke to Jack.
我跟杰克谈过了
I know that you know.
我知道你已经知道了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was relieved, actually.
其实我松了口气
All this time, I thought the reason
一直以来 我都以为
you were always acting so weird around me
你在我面前表现得如此怪异
was because of me.
是因为讨厌我
Not true.
不是真的
And as to why I'm helping...
我帮助你是因为
When I was a rookie, I worked undercover.
我以前当菜鸟的时候 做过卧底工作
And I had to assume another identity for months
我假扮成另一个身份长达数月
to help take down a drug ring.
帮助警方打垮一个贩毒团伙
So you think you know what I went through? No.
所以你觉得可以理解我的经历吗 不是
No, no, that's not what I'm saying at all,
不 那不是我想要说的
but... but I do understand how hard it is
但是我可以理解 失去别人的信任
to break people's trust in order to protect them.
其实是为了保护他们 这有多难
Not being able to be yourself, having to push people away.
无法做真实的自己 不断把身边的人推开
It gets to you after a while.
用不了多久人就会崩溃的
It's lonely.
很孤独
So, while I don't know exactly what you've been through,
所以 尽管我不知道你到底经历了什么
I know it must've been for the right reasons
我知道你一定有合理的理由
if you were willing to sacrifice so much.
才会让你甘愿做出如此牺牲
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这番话
And you don't have to worry about this going any further.
你也无需担心这件事会被传出去
So what do you say, beginning tomorrow,
所以从明天开始 我们重新来过
we... we start over?
你觉得怎么样
I'd say I'd like that very much.
我会说 我非常愿意
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Victoria.
维多利亚
How awful.
真可怕
And to know David has been betraying you all along.
得知大卫从始至终都在背叛你
Well, a part of me sensed that his feelings
其实我隐约感觉到
weren't genuine for some time.
有时他对我并不真诚
I'm just glad I know for certain.
我很高兴现在终于得到肯定了
Which means your loyalty to him is no longer warranted.
意味着你也无需再对他忠诚了
Emily deserves to pay for what she's done.
艾米莉应该为自己的所作所为付出代价
She may not have put the bullet in Daniel,
就算不是她开枪打死丹尼尔的
but she's the reason so much misery
但我们的生活如此悲惨
has come into our lives.
都是拜她所赐
An expose splashed across
通过我的媒体势力
my media outlets around the world
向全世界曝光她的行径
could lead to a lengthy prison sentence.
可以让她坐一辈子牢
Emily's not worth your time.
艾米莉不值得你花费这么多时间
Besides, revenge is a dangerous game.
而且 复仇是一项很危险的游戏
And the only thing that's important to me now
现在对我来说 最重要的事
is you and my grandchild.
就是你和我的孙子
And you're important to me, as well.
而你对于我也很重要
But honoring Daniel's memory is something
但是我必须为丹尼尔的死
I have to do.
做点事情
Very well.
好吧
But heed my warning...
但听我一句忠告
Emily hasn't left a trail of evidence.
艾米莉并没留下多少证据
Do not do anything until you have irrefutable proof.
没得到确凿证据之前不要轻举妄动
Not to worry.
别担心
I have a way to get the evidence I need.
我自有办法得到我要的证据
It will be me who destroys her.
毁灭她的人将会是我
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表