剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
The woman tried to kill me.
那个女人差点杀了我
If I drop Louise, it could provoke her.
如果我放弃路易丝 会激怒她的
You slept with her.
你和她上♥床♥了
You can have something that all these other people can't.
你总可以拥有别人无法拥有的东西
What's that? Anything you want.
是什么 你想要什么都可以
How about I offer a million above asking?
比你的要价高一百万的价格如何
It's your place now.
这里是你的了
I'll call it in. That's the type of knife
我拨回局里调人来 这和杀害
that's presumed to have killed Conrad Grayson.
康拉德·格雷森的是同一种刀
Charlotte had quite a bit to say before leaving town.
夏洛特在离开之前说了很多
Let's start with Emily is her sister.
先说艾米莉是她姐姐吧
What do you want? Your assurance that,
你到底想要什么 我要你保证
when this thing with your dad explodes,
你♥爸♥的事情一旦曝光
none of it lands on me.
不会牵扯到我
Done. You won't even cross my mind.
好 我根本没想把你牵扯进来
You could have come for me, but you didn't.
你本可以来找我 可是你没有
You could have come for me!
你本可以来找我的
Amanda. It's you.
阿曼达 是你
Victoria.
维多利亚
She's not breathing.
她没呼吸了
Here. Call 911!
给 打急救电♥话♥
Okay. Come on.
快啊
Call for help! She's dying!
打电♥话♥求助 她要死了
Victoria. Oh, thank God.
维多利亚 谢天谢地
No. Give me the phone.
不 把电♥话♥给我
911. What is your emergency?
911 有什么急事
I need an ambulance at, uh, 3342 old Montauk highway.
请派救护车来老蒙托克公路3342号♥
Someone's been electrocuted by a power line.
有人触到了电线
She's unconscious, but breathing.
她昏迷了 但还有呼吸
Margaux, Margaux, wait, wait, wait.
玛尔戈 玛尔戈 等等
Come back upstairs. Let me explain.
回去上楼 听我解释
No, there's nothing to explain.
没什么好解释的
I've become the target of a jealous mental patient
我成了一个嫉妒的精神病人的目标
because of your inability to keep it your in pants.
就因为你管不住你的老二
It meant nothing, okay?
那不代表任何事 好吗
I was so determined not to lose her as a client
我只是实在不想失去她这个客户
that I went too far.
我做得太过了
Okay? I'm sorry.
好吗 我很抱歉
Only because you got caught.
这只是因为你被发现了
And it's not even the sex. It's the lies.
重点不是你跟他上♥床♥ 而是谎言
I thought maybe you had changed.
我还以为也许你变了
But I can't believe I let myself fall in love with you.
真不敢相信我让自己爱上了你
Hold on. What? You're in... you're in love with me?
等等 什么 你爱上了我吗
No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait.
不 等等 等等
I can be better.
我可以变得更好
That's what makes this so hard.
所以这一切才这么艰难
Margaux Lemarchal.
玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
As I live and breathe, what a lovely surprise.
真没想到 真是个惊喜啊
Want to come up to my room
想去我的房♥间里
for some martinis and girl talk?
喝几杯马提尼 聊聊悄悄话吗
So you can try to poison me?
好让你给我下毒吗
I'm onto your little game, Louise.
我知道你的小游戏了 路易丝
Whatever are you talking about? Drop the act.
你在说些什么呢 少装了
You locked me in that steam room on purpose.
你故意把我锁进了蒸汽房♥
Oh, that's funny.
真搞笑
I-I haven't got any missed calls from the authorities.
我手♥机♥上没有警方的未接电♥话♥呢
That must mean you don't have any proof.
那肯定意味着你没有证据
Oh, the lengths you've gone to be with Daniel...
你为了跟丹尼尔在一起花费的精力...
Seem to have succeeded,
好像成功了
considering how quickly you just stormed out of his building.
毕竟你刚才那么快冲出了他的办公室
Except for one little problem...
不过还有个小问题
You made an enemy out of me
你在这过程中
in the process.
树下了我这个敌人
Nolan? Finally.
诺兰 不容易啊
Been looking everywhere for you and Emily.
我到处在找你和艾米莉
There's no hiding from the Southampton P.D.
真是什么都躲不过南汉普顿警局啊
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
You tweeted a photo of this view
你在推特上发了这里的照片
with the hashtag "Never leaving."
标签是"绝不离开"
Oh, yeah.
是哦
I know why you guys are avoiding me.
我知道你们为什么躲着我
I'm not, Jack.
我没有 杰克
I never got any of your calls.
我没接到你的电♥话♥
That brag-tag of the view
照片的吹嘘标签
was my phone's last act before committing cell-icide.
是我手♥机♥泡酒自杀前的最后一个举动
Don't ask.
别问
This morning, I told Emily the investigation
今早 我告诉艾米莉
into Conrad's murder was pointing towards David.
对康拉德谋杀案的调查指向了大卫
The next thing I know, Ben and I find an O.D.'d John Doe
然后本和我就发现了一个服药过量的无名氏
with the murder weapon.
还带着凶器
Now, she was clearly framing the guy,
她明显是在嫁祸给这个人
But, Nolan...
但是 诺兰
Did Emily...kill him?
是艾米莉...杀了他吗
Okay, you're half-right.
好吧 你只说对了一半
Emily only planted the knife...
艾米莉只是把刀栽赃给了他
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
After... Charlotte killed him.
在...夏洛特杀了他之后
What?!
什么
Jack, it was self-defense.
杰克 她是正当防卫
T-the guy was a scumbag. He had it coming.
那男人是个人♥渣♥ 他咎由自取
He was using Charlotte to get to David and take him out.
他利用夏洛特 想找到大卫并除掉他
Emily's playing with fire here, man.
哥们儿 艾米莉这是在玩火
If... if she didn't cover her tracks,
如果她没掩盖好踪迹
we're all gonna get burned.
我们都会引火烧身
Let's hope she did, Jack,
咱们就希望她藏好了吧 杰克
because I'm still recovering from the first degree
因为多亏你亲爱的岳父
I got from your dear old dad-in-law.
我还处于一级创伤恢复期
I'm sorry about what happened, man.
那事儿我很遗憾 哥们
Oh, don't cry for me, Sergeant-ina.
别为我哭泣 警官先生
I'll find a way to change those headlines.
我会有办法让头条换个内容的
Now...
现在
If Emily would only tell her father the truth,
只要艾米莉告诉她爸爸所有的真♥相♥
all our problems would be solved.
所有问题都会迎刃而解了
Okay. Got it? Yeah.
好 好了吗 好了
Don't feel bad about not helping.
别为你没帮上忙而感到抱歉
You were scared.
你当时也受到了惊吓
I wasn't scared.
我没有惊吓
She didn't deserve my help, or yours.
她不值得我或者你的帮助
What? She was in need.
你说什么 她需要帮助
I was in need my whole life.
我一生都在需要帮助
You were alive while the person
当你自认为的女儿在受苦时
that you thought was your daughter suffered...
当我在受苦时
while I suffered...
你一直都活着
And you did nothing. Why?
而你却什么都没做 为什么
We have to move. You coming?
我们得走了 你一起来吗
Please, I need to know.
求你了 我需要知道
Ems? I'm in.
艾米 我进去了
What have you got?
有什么发现
Oh, good news and bad news.
有好消息也有坏消息
Victoria's still alive.
维多利亚还活着
What's the good news?
好消息是什么
They're keeping her heavily sedated
他们给她注入了大量镇定剂
to monitor the irregular rhythm of her heart.
以监测她心脏不规律跳动的情况
Turns out she has one.
她居然还有心
I'm still not hearing any good news.
我还是没听到什么好消息
This means you can talk to your father
这代表着你可以跟你父亲
without her running interference.
在没有她的干扰下好好谈谈
He made it very clear he does not want to talk to me.
他已经表达得很清楚了 他不想跟我谈
Yeah, and he reacted that way because he watched his daughter
是 那是因为他眼看着他的女儿
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表