剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
But I may be able to facilitate such an arrangement
但我也许可以促成这一协议
provided you give us final approval on all stories.
前提是所有的报道由我们来做最终决定
I cannot do that.
我做不到
Well, that's unfortunate.
那很不幸
As you know, your competitors have approached me.
如你所知 你的竞争对手已经找过我
Who knows what one of the more tenacious reporters
他们认识业界最执着的记者之一
might uncover in their own investigation --
他可能会揭露他们所调查出的真♥相♥
Maybe even your family's connection to the scandal.
这其中的丑闻也会牵扯到你的家族
And lacking any personal relationship with them,
由于缺乏人际关系
I may be powerless to stop it.
对此我可能会无力阻止
You would never allow anyone
你不会允许任何人
to tarnish the memory of your Pascal.
践踏你心目中的帕斯卡的
Perhaps you're right.
也许你说得对
Do feel free to call my bluff.
你可以觉得我是在吓唬你
Victoria.
维多利亚
We have a deal.
我同意你的提议
Oh, no, no. It's the least that I could do.
不不 这是我唯一能做的事了
I mean, poor guy has really suffered.
那个可怜的人真是受尽折磨
Well, yeah, I'd love to meet tomorrow.
是的 我同意明天的会面
Keith, let me call you back.
基斯 等下我再打给你
Saw you on TV with that Lemarchal girl.
在电视上看到你和那个勒马尔查尔女孩了
You two looked cozy.
你俩看起来很有默契嘛
So I asked around, and the concierge says
所以我打听了一下 看门人说
she's been sneaking up here for days.
她最近经常悄悄进出这里
You lied to me, Daniel.
你骗了我 丹尼尔
You're right.
你说得对
I did lie to you.
我的确骗了你
And to myself.
也骗了我自己
You were right about me, Louise.
关于我你说得没错 路易丝
I've been trying to figure out who I am.
我一直在试图认清自我
And for a minute, I thought I could be
前一分钟 我以为自己可以成为
the guy I was with you yesterday, but...
昨天那个和你在一起的人 但是...
Today, I was reminded that I'm part of a team,
今天 现实提醒我 我是团队的一员
and we're damn good together.
而且我们合作得很愉快
And what does that mean for me?
这对我来说意味着什么
Well, you hired me to protect you and your interests,
你雇我来保护你和你的财产
so that's what I plan on doing from now on.
所以从现在起 这就是我要做的事
Unless you're not comfortable with me,
除非你跟我在一起觉得不舒服
and if that's the case, then we'll go our separate ways.
如果是那样的话 我们就分道扬镳
It's your call.
一切由你来决定
Why would I go with anyone but you?
我为什么选别人不选你呢
Fantastic.
太棒了
Listen, we are gonna make a ton of money together, Louise.
我们在一起一定会赚大钱的 路易丝
Tomorrow, you and I start over.
明天 我们重新开始
We keep things strictly professional.
我们严格遵循职业操守
And trust me -- I'm doing you a favor.
相信我 我帮了你一个大忙
I mean, you really don't want to be a part of my family.
你绝对不会想成为我家的一员的
Yes, hello.
你好
Please connect me to Page Six.
请帮我接《第六页》
I have a story about Daniel Grayson.
我有关于丹尼尔·格雷森的消息要爆料
Did you think you could pull that file
你真的以为可以调出档案
without my finding out?
而不被我发现吗
You're a beat cop, Hunter.
你是巡逻警 亨特
You got no business kicking that nest.
那件事不归你管
Yeah, well, someone should, chief.
是的 但是应该有人来管 局长
Come on -- Conrad Grayson gets killed
康拉德·格雷森承认
days after being exposed for masterminding Flight 197,
是197航♥班♥事故的幕后黑手几天后被杀
and the case is still open?
这个案子为什么还没完结
So... you close it?
那么 你找到凶手了吗
No. My suspect has an alibi.
没有 我的嫌疑人有不在场证明
I get you're hungry, Ben. I really do.
我知道你很有野心 本 我明白
And someday, you'll make detective,
总有一天 你会成为警探的
but it will not be on this case.
但这个案子你不能查
Now... hand over the file.
现在 把档案交出来
Trust me --
相信我
nothing good comes from this.
这样做对你没有任何好处
Daddy!! You're making a mistake! You're making a mistake!!
爸爸 你们搞错了 这是个误会
Let go of her! Leave her alone!
放开我女儿 放开她
To your father's return home.
庆祝你父亲回家
So, when are you gonna tell him?
你准备什么时候告诉他
When he's ready.
等他准备好的
Why wait?
还等什么
I thought that was the whole point of getting him next door.
我以为让他搬到隔壁就是为了告诉他真♥相♥
This isn't about me, Nolan. It's about helping him.
这不是为了我 诺兰 是为了帮他
After what he's been through, my father needs time to recover.
经历过那些遭遇 我父亲需要时间康复
I want to win him back honestly -- with the truth.
我希望诚实的用真♥相♥赢回他的心
And when he's ready, I'll make sure that he knows that...
等他准备好 我会让他知道
I'm still here.
我一直在这里
We used to dance to this.
我们以前常和着这首曲子跳舞
It was his favorite.
这是他的最爱
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
How did she get this song to play on cue?
她怎么让这首歌♥按时播放的
Remote control? Motion sensor?
遥控 还是运动传感器
She didn't need any of that.
她不需要这些
She just had to get him back home.
她只需要让他回家就可以了
What did you say your name was, again?
你刚才说你叫什么来着
Oh, never mind. It doesn't matter.
无所谓了 我不在乎
You're going pretty hard tonight.
你今晚喝得可够多的
I don't want to think anything.
我不想去想任何事情
I don't want to feel anything.
不想去感受任何事情
Well, in that case,
既然如此
I got just what you need back at my place.
我那里正好有你所需要的东西
Then, what are we still doing here?
那我们还在这里待着干什么
Never thought I'd be going home with Charlotte Grayson.
从没想过我会和夏洛特·格雷森一起回家
I have come to learn...
这几年我知道了...
It's "Clarke."
我姓克拉克
that evil takes many forms...
恶魔会在你面前呈现多种模样
My mistake.
我的错
...including those that we think we can trust the most.
包括那些我们以为最信任的人的模样
The anger this bred almost cost me
这种愤怒几乎吞噬了我
the thing that I valued above all else --
曾经最珍视的东西
my memories of you,
我对你的记忆
the daughter I still love
我依然深爱着的女儿
infinity times infinity.
无穷无尽的爱
But now I can feel you again,
但现在 我又能够感受到你
which is why I know what I must do,
所以现在我必须要做的事就是
for you were wronged, as I was,
你和我一样 曾被人误解
and by someone I trusted.
被我所信任的人
There must be repercussions.
他们必须付出代价
And I swear to you, Amanda...
我向你保证 阿曼达
I will have revenge.
我会为你复仇
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表