剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
There's a safe. Here's the location and the key code.
有个保险箱 这里面是地址和密♥码♥
No!
不
Drop it!
把枪放下
If Malcolm finds out that you killed his daughter --
如果马尔科发现你杀了他女儿
That was me.
是我杀的
Doesn't matter. He'll bury us all.
那不重要 他会杀了我们所有人
We're gonna have to make sure he doesn't find out.
那我们就要确保他不会发现
Daniel attacked you. You shot him.
丹尼尔袭击了你 你开枪了
Only when I knew he intended to kill me.
只是因为我知道他想杀了我
She had to shoot him? Self-defense?
她只能朝他开枪 自卫
What happened has been hard for all of us to accept.
这一切对大家来说都很难接受
But I don't accept it.
但我不能接受
If all this hadn't happened,
如果这些事没有发生
we'd be having her funeral right now.
现在举办的就是她的葬礼
You were gonna kill Victoria?
你要杀了维多利亚吗
My brother values our secrets.
我哥哥很重视我们的秘密
He'll do anything to keep 'em buried.
他会不择手段掩盖它们
I found the envelope
你要找的那个信封
you were looking for. Would you destroy it, please?
我找到了 你能帮我销毁它吗
I'm trying to track down Agent Kate Taylor.
我在找特工凯特·泰勒
Was she working with anyone on your team?
她是不是在跟你的一个手下合作
Jack Porter. What'd you say your name was?
杰克·波特 你刚才说你的名字是什么来着
Malcolm Black.
马尔科·布莱克
He gonna make it?
他能挺过来吗
What happens if he doesn't?
要是挺不过来怎么办
Then I'll have two bodies to deal with.
那我就得处理两具尸体了
Boss wants him alive.
老大想要活的
This guy's the mastermind behind Flight 197.
这家伙是197航♥班♥事故的幕后操纵者
Moved all that money around for the terrorists
像大卫·科波菲尔一样
like David friggin' Copperfield.
帮恐♥怖♥分♥子♥转移资金
No, I didn't.
我没有
I didn't.
我没有
Boss heard Conrad Grayson was gonna kill him,
老大听说康拉德·格雷森要杀了他
so he figured,
所以他想着
one man's trash...
一个人的垃圾...
Who...
谁
Who do you work for?
你为谁工作
Same as you now.
你现在也为他工作了
You didn't come to bed last night.
你昨晚没上♥床♥睡觉
They I.D.ed the body. It's him.
他们认定了尸体的身份 是他
So it's taken care of then.
那这事解决了
I know that I owe everything to your sacrifice,
我知道这一切都多亏了你做出的牺牲
the lie that we told in Daniel's name.
我们以丹尼尔的名义说了谎
The irony is I still lost you.
讽刺的是 我依然失去了你
That's why you slept on the couch, right?
所以你睡在了沙发上 对吧
It's that...
是因为...
I find it hard to lie next to you after what you confessed.
你坦白之后 我发现很难再做你的枕边人
If you hadn't betrayed me...
如果你没有背叛我
The choices I made 20 years ago...
那是我20年前做的选择
You know I was desperate to save my son.
你知道我只是不顾一切地想救我儿子
Now he's gone anyway. So...
他现在已经死了 所以...
I can't expect your forgiveness.
我不指望你原谅我
How can I when I can't forgive myself?
我都不能原谅自己 又怎么能要求你
They're bringing over the rest of Daniel's things.
他们会送来丹尼尔其余的遗物
I would appreciate a couple of hours to go through them.
希望你能给我几个小时好好看看
Of course.
当然可以
Then how about we, uh, talk tonight,
我们今晚谈谈怎么样
away from here?
离开这里
The lighthouse in Montauk.
去蒙托克的灯塔
Our old rendezvous.
我们以前约会的地方
Of course.
当然好
Thank you very much. Appreciate it. You're welcome.
非常感谢 谢谢 不客气
Well, look what the tide brought in.
瞧瞧潮水把谁送上岸了
More like the commuter flight from D.C.
倒不如说是华盛顿特区的航♥班♥送来的
And you must be Nolan Ross. Lyman Ellis.
你一定是诺兰·罗斯 莱蒙·埃利斯
It is an honor
未来的国会议员
to have a future congressman grace my club.
光临我的俱乐部 真是倍感荣幸
One of my most staunch supporters summers up here,
这里有我最坚定的支持者之一
so I couldn't leave town without seeing my baby sis.
我得见过我的小妹妹后才能安心离开这里
I assume you came to scold me.
我猜你是来责骂我的
Now why would you think a thought like that?
你怎么会那么想
Fox and CNN picked up that muckraking piece on daddy's death,
福克斯台和有线电视揭发了父亲之死的丑闻
and you show up not a week later?
不到一周 你就出现了
Yeah, well, I was surprised
我的确很惊讶
you were the one dredging up that whole ordeal.
你透漏了那些痛苦的过去
Made me worry something was wrong,
让我担心是否出了什么问题
and maybe it's time we got you back home to Savannah.
也许是时候带你回萨凡纳的家了
Well, you know, actually, that...
实际上 那篇
article was my fault.
报道是我的错
I gossiped to the wrong person.
是我多嘴透露给了别人
And while I can't unring that bell,
既然覆水难收
how about you join us for dinner tonight?
不如你今晚跟我们共进晚餐吧
You can fill me in on your run for office
你可以跟我们说说你竞选的经过
and maybe accept a handsome campaign donation.
也许还可以接受点我们的竞选捐款
Well, that's, uh...
那...
I'm, uh...
我...
I apologize for charging in on you like this, Lou.
对不起我这样指责你 路路
You know how overprotective I can be.
你知道我有时候就是会过度保护你
But I'd be a fool not to accept
但如果我不接受
your friend's apology and contribution.
你朋友的道歉和捐赠 就是个傻子了
Every penny counts.
每一分钱都很重要
That it does.
是啊
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能过来
I would've come down, but...
我本来可以自己过去的 但是...
Victoria's still there?
维多利亚还在那里吗
Yes, she is. What's wrong?
是啊 怎么了
Exactly that.
就是这事
After what you told me, how...
你跟我说过那些事以后
I interrupted your plan for her...
我破坏了你对她安排的计划
I'm meeting her tonight, at the lighthouse in Montauk.
我今晚跟她在蒙托克的灯塔见面
They'll rule it a suicide.
他们会把这当作自杀事件
Grieving mother jumps to her death.
悲伤的母亲跳崖自杀
I'm not inhuman.
我并非没有人性
Seeing her mourn Daniel gave me pause,
看见她对丹尼尔的哀悼让我犹豫了
but that doesn't erase what she's done.
但那并不能抵消她做过的事
Killing her would?
杀了她就能吗
Death for Victoria would be merciful.
让维多利亚死掉太仁慈了
She has nothing left.
她一无所有了
Now is the time to let her suffer.
现在该让她受折磨了
Please. I sacrificed my whole life for this moment.
拜托 我牺牲了我的一生就为了这一刻
Don't rob me of it.
别夺走它
Let's just walk away from all of this.
我们远离这一切吧
I don't care where we go. I just...
我不在乎我们去哪里 我只是...
want a chance to get to know you.
想要一个了解你的机会
I'd like that.
我愿意
Then let's go.
那我们走吧
I just need a week or so to tie up some loose ends.
我还需要一周时间来做些了结
Stay with me until then?
陪我到那个时候吧
Do you remember how happy we were
你还记得我们刚搬来的时候
when we first moved here?
有多开心吗
Thought it was heaven.
以为这里就是天堂
The devil can have it.
还是留给那魔鬼吧
All right, buddy. Have a good day.
好了 小子 好好玩
Say, "Bye-bye, daddy!"
说"爸爸再见"
Bye, daddy. Bye.
爸爸再见 再见
How you doin' there?
你好吗
Jack Porter. Right?
杰克·波特 对吧
That's right.
我是
Douglas Taylor.
我是道格拉斯·泰勒
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表