剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Look, I can't get you out if you get arrested again,
如果你再被关起来 我就救不出你了
so just sit tight.
你老实待着
I'll talk to you later.
一会再打给你
What is it?
怎么了
The floor was just cleaned,
地板被人清洗过
but only in this area.
但只有这一块
What's that look like to you?
你觉得这看起来像怎么回事
Ben wasn't killed at home.
本不是在家被杀的
It happened here.
这里就是凶杀现场
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Don't worry. No one saw me, not even you.
别担心 没人看见我 你都没发现
You were at your own funeral?
你去参加了自己的葬礼
I'm trying to protect you.
我在试着保护你
Why must you insist on making it so difficult?!
你为什么要给我弄出这么多乱子
I'm sorry...
抱歉
But I wanted to see my children for one last time.
我只想最后见我的孩子一次
But apparently, they didn't have the same desire.
但很显然 他们并不想见我
Oh, Victoria.
维多利亚
Louise did.
而路易丝却想着我
I cannot allow someone who cares about me
我不能让这么挂念我的人
to languish away in unnecessary mourning.
带着不必要的悲伤这么憔悴下去
Bring her to me. I have to tell her the truth.
带她来见我 我要告诉她真♥相♥
You're putting our lives in the hands of an unstable woman.
你这是把我们的命运交到一个疯女人手里
You heard her eulogy. She's devoted to me.
你也听到她的悼词了 她对我很忠心
Your journey is in enough jeopardy as it is.
你现在的命运已经很危险了
Victoria, Emily is coming for us.
维多利亚 艾米莉要来找我们了
Well, I knew this wasn't over.
我就知道这事没完
But there's one course of action we can take.
但我们还有一招呢
No.
不行
No, it's out of the question.
想都别想
I won't be a part of any more bloodshed.
我不会再让自己的双手沾上鲜血了
Margaux, I never wanted Amanda Clarke dead.
玛尔戈 我从来没想过让阿曼达·克拉克死
I want her to be in solitary confinement
我只想让她在监狱里
for the rest of her life.
度过余生
Your contact can capture and put her there.
你的人能找到她 把她扔进去
I say we make a run for it.
我觉得我们该试试
Every second we're not tracking Victoria,
我们放弃追踪维多利亚的每一秒
she gets further away.
她都在逃得更远
Nolan said to sit tight,
诺兰说让我们等着
so that's what we're gonna do.
我们就等着
We need to rest.
我们得歇歇了
When was the last time you actually slept?
你上一次好好睡觉是什么时候
We're not safe here, Jack. I'm not gonna sleep.
这里不安全 杰克 我不会睡的
You're safe.
你很安全
I'm here.
有我呢
You know, when I started all of this,
当我刚开始复仇的时候
I didn't know...
我不知道
someone was gonna figure out what I was doing if...
有人会发现我在做什么 我不知道
if I would fail, if the whole thing would fall apart.
自己是否会失败 不知道一切是否会崩塌
Remember that day...
还记得那天
I ran into you and Sammy in the park?
我在公园遇见了你和山姆吗
Suddenly, I felt like...
当时 我突然就觉得
everything was gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
You've always made me feel safe, Jack.
你总会让我很有安全感 杰克
I know things...
我知道自从
got complicated since then with Aiden and Amanda...
艾登和阿曼达出现后 事情复杂了许多
But I never stopped feeling that way when I was around you.
但有你在身边时 那种感觉从没变过
I guess I'm just scared.
也许我只是太害怕了
This whole mess isn't over yet, and I don't know
整件事都还没有结束 我不知道
how it's gonna end.
会怎样收场
Neither do I.
我也不知道
But I know
但我知道
that I won't let it end...
我不会就这样
without this.
结束一切
The remains were too burnt for D.N.A.,
遗体已经被烧到无法鉴别DNA
so all we had to go on were the teeth we recovered.
我们的线索只有复原出的牙齿了
But the coroner checked her dental records.
不过法医查了她的牙医记录
It's definitely Victoria Grayson.
那就是维多利亚·格雷森
You know, I don't think Victoria would've appreciated
你这么早早地把我从葬礼现场拉走
you pulling me out of her funeral reception early.
我觉得维多利亚在天之灵不会开心的
You need to stop burying your feelings, Margaux.
你不能再这样装作没事发生了 玛尔戈
I don't understand how you can be so cold.
我真不明白你怎么能这么冷漠
You will.
你马上就会明白了
Hello, poppet.
我的好孩子
Louise, you are a treasured part of my family.
路易丝 你是我非常珍贵的亲人之一
Then why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我
Because I couldn't risk implicating you
因为如果事情出了差错
in case something had gone awry.
我不能冒险把你牵扯进来
And now I realize the error of my ways.
而现在我意识到这样做是错的
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I just...
我只是
I don't understand. Where will you go?
我不明白 你要去哪里
Someplace you cannot come.
你不能去的地方
But I promise, we will be reunited one day.
但我保证 我们还会再团聚的
Until then,
在那天到来之前
I need you to keep up the charade.
我需要你保守这个秘密
For me.
就当是为了我
Of course.
当然了
Mama.
妈妈
Now I've been looking into Margaux's finances,
我在查玛尔戈的财政状况
and she recently wired a lot of money
她最近转了一大笔钱
into someone's encrypted account in the Caymans.
到开曼的一个加密账户
Maybe that's for Victoria. It could lead us right to her.
或许是给维多利亚的 我们能通过账户找到她
I thought the same thing,
我也是这么想的
but the account's been open for years,
但这个账户已经开了好多年了
Receiving large sums from all over the globe.
从全球各地都有收到大额汇款
I think I may have figured out who it belongs to.
我想我或许知道那是谁的了
The F.B.I. have been trying to pin down
联调局一直在找
a mercenary who calls herself "White Gold."
一个叫"白金"的雇佣杀手
Most people don't even believe she exists, but...
大多数人根本不相信她存在 但...
Wait. Hang on. What is it?
等等 怎么了
David, Margaux just cut the ghost assassin
大卫 玛尔戈刚刚又给这幽灵杀手
another check.
汇了钱
Ems.
艾米
I got it, Nolan. Wait. Got what, Ems?
我拿到了 诺兰 拿到什么了 艾米
Evidence that Victoria switched the bodies.
维多利亚换尸体的证据
No, no, no. That's great, but...
不 不 不 那很好 但...
I found her mother's original dental records. It's all here.
我找到她母亲的原始牙医记录了 都在这
Emily!
艾米莉
Look, you're in danger, girl.
听着 你有危险 姑娘
Margaux paid a hit woman to take out Ben,
玛尔戈雇女杀手解决了本
and you are next.
下一个就是你
That's why I told you to stay at the house.
所以我才让你待在屋子里
You're safe there. No, we're not.
你在那才安全 不 不安全
Ben was killed there.
本就是在那被杀的
If the assassin finds out, she'll retrace her steps.
如果杀手发现了真♥相♥ 她还会再去的
Then you need to get as far away from that house as possible.
那你要尽可能远离那房♥子
Jack's still there. I'm not just gonna leave him.
杰克还在那 我不会留下他一个人的
I’m going back. No, hey, all right.
我要回去 不要 好了
You know what? Emily, we're sending the police right now.
听好了 艾米莉 我们现在就通知警♥察♥过去
Do not go back there.
不要再回去
You do, you're either caught or you're dead.
你回去不是被抓就是死
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Either you tell me where Amanda is and you die,
要么告诉我阿曼达在哪 然后我杀了你
or you don't tell me and you die slower.
要么不说 然后我慢慢折磨死你
Go to hell.
去死吧
Bad call.
你选错了
Move, move!
行动 行动
Sir, can you hear me?
先生 你能听见吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表