剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I read the medical examiner's report.
我看了法医报告
There were scratches on his neck
他的脖子上有抓痕
that are consistent with self-defense.
和自卫性伤口一致
But more consistent with having
不过更像是因为犹豫不决
second thoughts. Page 3.
而造成的 第三页有写
I considered the same thing,
我也这么想过
but the M.E.'s report is conclusive.
但法医报告上很肯定
It was a theory.
这只是个想法
And a good one, but still a dead end,
也是个好想法 但仍然毫无进展
which is why I'm getting called back to Washington.
所以我要被召回华盛顿了
There's nothing here to warrant a continued federal presence.
联调局已经没必要插手这边的事了
You're leaving?
你要走了吗
I'm booked on a flight in the morning,
我定了早上的飞机
which means that the ice in my hotel room's
也就是说我房♥间里的冰块
gonna go to waste,
估计要浪费了
unless you have that drink with me.
除非你来陪我喝一杯
Seemed like a good idea last night, but I...
昨晚的确是个不错的主意 但是
I gotta finish up around here.
我得干完这边的活
Yeah, I've been watching you these past couple days...
这几天我一直在观察你
Always so measured and careful,
永远那么谨慎小心
concerned about your partner, your friends.
关心你的搭档 你的朋友
And that's great.
这样很好
But what about you?
但你自己呢
Where's that guy that wanted to sail off to Haiti and take a risk?
那个想航行去海地冒险的人哪去了
You know, work will be here in the morning, but I won't.
工作明早还在 但我可不在了
Come on.
来吧
Conrad doesn't know that I took $5 million out of our account.
康拉德不知道我从账户里取了五百万
Well, he will, but we'll be gone by then.
他会发现的 可那时候我们早跑了
When do you want to go?
你想什么时候走
September 1st?
9月1日怎么样
That's when Conrad returns to the city.
那天康拉德会回城
You're not gonna back out, are you?
你不会中途退缩吧
No. You have to trust me.
不 你要相信我
I know you have a hard time with that.
尽管我知道这对你来说很难
David! No, that's why I want you to keep the safe.
大卫 不 所以我希望你留着保险箱
Choose the passcode and hide it somewhere.
想个密♥码♥ 把它藏起来
No. If this is going to work, we have to trust each other.
不 这样的话我们就得相互信任
I'll choose the code, and you hide the safe.
我来设密♥码♥ 你把它藏起来
And when the time's right,
等到时机成熟
we'll open it together and only together.
只有咱们在一起才能把它开
Together.
一起
What?
好吧
September 1st, 1993.
1993年9月1日
David.
大卫
I'm heading out of town.
我要出城了
If I don't come back, there's a safe.
如果我没回来的话 有个保险箱
I need you to make sure that
我要你跟我保证
the contents get sent to every news outlet in America.
会把里面的内容寄给美国各大新闻报社
Here's the location and the key code.
这里面是地址和密♥码♥
What is going on?
发生什么事了
David, if you really wanna earn my trust back,
大卫 如果你真想再次得到我的信任
tell me.
就告诉我吧
The guy coming after me is Malcolm Black.
找我麻烦的人叫马尔科·布莱克
He ran an illegal arms operation off a compound in Canada.
他在加拿大做非法的军♥火♥生意
So...that's where you were the last 10 years?
所以你这十年就是在那里度过的吗
Malcolm smuggled me up there after I was stabbed.
我被捅伤后 马尔科把我偷渡到了那边
He forced me to launder money or he would kill Amanda.
他逼我给他洗钱 不然就杀了阿曼达
When I fled, I took evidence to protect myself.
我逃走时 拿了些可以保护我自己的证据
And now I have to find him to let him know that.
我现在得去找他 让他知道我手上有把柄
Okay, scale of 1 to 10...
用10分来衡量
how dangerous is this guy?
这人有多危险
I don't really have a choice.
我别无选择
But maybe you do.
可能你有别的选择
You were right about Emily.
你对艾米莉的看法是对的
When it comes to you, she can't stay out of it.
一涉及到你的事她就坐不住了
She kind of hog-tied and tortured
她把第二个袭击你的人
the second guy who attacked you.
绑了起来 还对他用刑
I sedated him and set him free,
我给他服了镇静剂 把他放了
But I also made sure that if he found his way back,
不过我也确保了要是他找回来
I'd find him first.
我会先找到他
I, uh, I developed a tracker
我研究了一个跟踪器
you can hide anywhere,
可以藏在任何地方
even in a glass of water.
甚至藏在一杯水里
Nanotech is the new black.
纳米技术才是真黑♥马♥
Yeah, see?
看到了吗
Guy's in Newark.
他人在纽瓦克
You can borrow my helicopter if you want.
你可以借我的直升飞机
Pilot can meet you in 20 minutes.
飞行员二十分钟内就可以到位
You're a good friend, Nolan.
你对朋友真够意思 诺兰
For a guy that...
我这人...
doesn't have many friends,
没什么朋友
I try not to take any for granted.
所以有朋友就会珍惜
Is, uh, Nolan in his office yet?
诺兰在办公室了吗
No, but he said he'd be back
没有 不过他说会赶回来
by last call to sign off on payroll.
在工资单上签字
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Trying to woo back a old client.
本想招揽一个老客户的
But since he's not around,
可是他没在
I'm just here drinking to my sad life.
于是我只能独自借酒浇愁
And to our parents,
也可以敬咱们的父母一杯
who I'm starting to believe are actually in love.
我都快相信他们是真心相爱的了
Go away, Daniel.
走开 丹尼尔
Oh, you look good.
你真好看
You out on a date?
是在等人吗
Want me to call the poor guy and read him his last rights?
要我打给那个可怜虫宣读他最后的权利吗
You know, I'm really not in the mood to be doing
说实话 不管你最近是想干什么
whatever this is we've been doing lately, so...
我真没心情陪你玩 所以...
Oh, what? Having honest conversations,
怎么 不想开诚布公地谈谈吗
probably for the first time ever?
可能还是破天荒头一回
Yeah, that sucks.
也对 是挺扫兴
You know, I'm starting to realize why we didn't work.
其实 我似乎明白了我们为何不合适
We're the same person.
我们太像了
Yeah, we're stubborn as hell,
没错 倔强得要死
and we use people without giving a damn
而且会尽情利用别人
about who gets hurt in the process.
毫不在意这样会伤害到谁
That is not who I am.
我不是这样的
Oh, but it is.
你就是
I see you, Emily.
我很清楚你 艾米莉
I see you.
很清楚
So tell me,
告诉我
who are you hurting these days?
你最近在伤害谁
Oh, wait. I'll go first.
等等 我先说吧
Margaux, the best woman I've been with in years --
玛尔戈 我这么多年来见过最好的女人
no offense --
无意冒犯
wants nothing more to do with me
她不想跟我再有任何瓜葛了
because I'm an ass.
因为我太混♥蛋♥
Well, we're not friends, Daniel,
我们不是朋友 丹尼尔
so I'm not gonna prop you up
所以我不会给你打气
and go tell you to go fight for Margaux.
让你去争取玛尔戈
You don't fight for anything.
因为你从不争取
Ouch.
真狠
Yeah.
没错
Well, I see you, too.
因为我也很清楚你
Hey, Em.
艾米
You really do look pretty tonight.
你今晚真的很美
And I think that means you're up to something.
我觉得这说明你是有什么计划
I just hope the guy isn't wearing his heart on his sleeve.
只希望那个人不要把心意展露得太彻底
Because trust me,
因为 相信我
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表