剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I was scared for my life.
我吓得要命
Luckily, I saw what was going on,
幸运的是 我目睹了事发经过
and I was able to disarm and subdue the assailant.
并过去制♥服♥了那个袭击者
What happens now?
现在会怎么样
Well, the sheet says he's got two strikes already.
犯罪记录显示他已经犯过两次重罪
So this makes him a lifer.
可以判他无期徒刑了
It means you've got nothing to worry about, ma'am.
你以后就不用再担惊受怕了 女士
Take care.
保重
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't even know what to say.
真不知道该说什么
I mean, I do. I do.
我是说 我有话要说
Thank you both for coming to warn me
谢谢你们俩来警告我
and for not leaving until it got through.
而且一直陪我渡过难关
I know I can be... pretty stubborn sometimes.
我知道自己...有时会很固执
Trust me, I'm the same.
相信我 我跟你一样
Well, I guess he's got a type.
看来他就喜欢这种类型的
I'm sorry. I just had to steal you away.
抱歉 我必须把你偷走
The fireworks are starting soon.
烟火表演马上就开始了
Oh, I think we can make a much better show.
我想我们可以来一场更精彩的表演
What are you doing?
你干什么
You monster! Get your hands off of me!
你这个禽兽 把你的脏手拿开
You're setting me up.
你要陷害我
No one will ever believe you.
没人会相信你的
Which is why I informed the reporter earlier
所以我事先给那个记者漏了口风
that you're a deeply disturbed man...
说你其实有很深的困扰
I just thought I could handle it.
我还以为我可以应付
David, no! You're hurting me!
大卫 不要 你弄疼我了
You gonna destroy Conrad's watch, too?
你也会毁了康拉德的手表吗
"To Bunny, eternally yours... Conrad."
"献给兔女郎 永远爱你的康拉德"
I recognized it in your purse.
我在你手袋里发现了这个
See, I had a secretary once who had the exact same watch.
知道吗 我以前有个秘书也有块一样的手表
Lydia Davis was a vile whore.
莉迪亚·戴维斯就是个卑鄙的婊♥子♥
Conrad Grayson loved me.
康拉德·格雷森爱的是我
He promised me everything when he died.
他承诺死后把一切都留给我
You aren't the first girl that he seduced with his estate,
你并不是他用财产引诱的第一个女孩
but you might be the most deluded and ambitious.
但你可能是受骗最深且最有野心的一个
You didn't get Conrad's money,
你没得到康拉德的钱
So you went after his dying father?
所以就找上了他那将死的父亲
And the bastard was intent on leaving Victoria everything.
那混♥蛋♥准备把一切都留给维多利亚
I starved him until he had no choice
我饿着他 让他别无选择
but to pick up the damn pen and sign the new will.
只能拿起笔签了新的遗嘱
So why come after me?
那为什么要对付我
Aww, honey.
亲爱的
Conrad always wanted me to live like a Grayson,
康拉德一直希望我活得像格雷森家的人
and that's not just about the money.
这不只是财富方面
It's about the power...
更关乎权力
The power to make people believe anything you want.
能让人相信你说什么就是什么的权力
Ruining you was among his greatest accomplishments.
毁掉你是他最伟大的成就之一
So you want the world to hate me.
你想让全世界都憎恨我
Conrad did.
是康拉德希望如此
Maybe he'll rest better
若他知道我完成了他的未竟之事
knowing that I've finished what he started.
也许会长眠得更加安心
Or alternatively,
又或者
when you eventually see him in hell,
等你在地狱见到他
maybe you can tell him yourself.
也许你可以亲口告诉他
Victoria. Get out of here.
维多利亚 滚出去
Oh, I have nowhere to go until monday's court hearing.
周一听证会之前我可无处可去呢
Or...
或者
I starved him until he had no choice...
我饿着他 让他别无选择
...You could simply sign everything over to me.
你可以直接签字把一切转让给我
That way, I retain my rightful inheritance,
那样的话 我继续留着我的合法财产
and you won't have to go to prison.
而你也不用进监狱了
Oh, and, Bunny,
还有 兔女郎
If you're planning on staying in town,
要是你还想生活在这镇上
don't worry about money.
不用担心钱的问题
I hear the beach club is hiring.
我听说海滩俱乐部在招人呢
My, oh, my, the things these people have done,
我的天 这些人以阿曼达·克拉克之名
all in the name of this Amanda Clarke.
做的这些事啊
Call me when you get this.
收到留言给我电♥话♥
Lyman?
莱蒙
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Uh, L-Louise this, uh... I-I know how this looks.
路易丝 我知道这可能会让你误会
Like you're stealing information off my husband's computer?
误会你在我丈夫的电脑上窃取信息吗
I trusted you.
我相信了你
Get out of my house.
滚出我家
Now, L-Louise, you give me that back.
路易丝 把那东西给我
Louise.
路易丝
Louise, give me that.
路易丝 给我
You played me for a fool.
你把我当个傻子耍
Yeah, well, your new friends played you first!
是你那些朋友耍你在先的
Otherwise, why's your husband got a hidden computer behind the bureau?
不然你丈夫怎么会有个背着警方的隐式电脑
These are not good people, Louise.
他们不是好人 路易丝
My people are just fine.
我的朋友没问题
Let's talk about your people.
还是说说你的朋友吧
How much is Margaux Lemarchal paying you?
玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔要给你多少钱
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Because I'm not a fool!
因为我不傻
And I have a much better throwing arm than aunt Faye.
我扔东西可比法耶姨妈厉害得多
No!
不
I guess this is technically your fourth of july party now.
严格说来 这算是你的国♥庆♥派对了
Not with this decor.
这布置我可不满意
What will you do with all the money coming your way?
你将得到的那些钱 你打算怎么用
I'll use it to ensure that the Daniel Grayson foundation
我会用来确保丹尼尔·格雷森基金
restores my boy's good name.
能帮我儿子恢复名誉
It'll take time.
这需要时间
But I can see no cause more worthwhile.
但我找不出比这更值得投入的理由了
Well, on the subject of names, uh, I want to thank you
说到名誉 我想谢谢你
for making sure that mine wasn't ruined -- again.
保住了我的名誉没有再度受损
Well...I guess there's a silver lining to not killing me after all.
看来不杀我还是有好处的嘛
Are you ready to see the fireworks, pal, huh?
准备好看烟花了吗 伙计
Come on. Seriously?
拜托 不是吧
Well, if it isn't former officer Porter.
这不是前警员波特吗
Enjoying your free time?
在享受自♥由♥时间啊
Maybe a little too much?
会不会有点享受过头了
What is it, Schaefer?
有话直说吧 谢弗
We received a tip there's a drunk driver on the road
我们接到线报 路上有酒驾司机
in a truck that matches yours.
车牌跟你的一致
Well, you pulled over the wrong one.
你们找错人了
I haven't had anything to drink all night.
我一整晚什么可都没喝
So can I go?
我能走了吗
I'm just trying to take my kid to bay park for fireworks.
我只是想带我儿子去海湾公园看烟花
And I'm just doing my job,
而我只是想尽忠职守
or have you already forgotten police protocol?
还是说你已经忘了警♥察♥办案的规矩了
Step out of the car.
下车
Wes Perkins was arrested for assault earlier this evening.
韦瑟·帕金斯今晚早些时候因袭击他人被捕了
Nothing will be traced back to you.
不会有线索追查到你的
Emily is one step ahead... Always.
艾米莉又抢先了一步 一如既往
Can't say the same for the rest of them.
他们其他人就不一定了
Jack Porter was taken care of.
杰克·波特有人关照了
Good.
很好
As for Nolan Ross,
至于诺兰·罗斯
I expect the contents of his well-protected hard drive
希望他那加密过的硬盘上的内容
will be more than enough to ruin them all.
足够彻底毁了他
I should have it within the hour.
我应该一小时内就能拿到了
Here you are.
你在这儿啊
And I searched the whole party for you.
我在派对上到处找你来着
I left early.
我提早走了
Nolan.
诺兰
I did something bad.
我做了件坏事
No.
不
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表