剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
especially Amanda.
特别是阿曼达
As soon as I found out who she was,
当我得知她的真实身份后
I should have taken her away from all this.
就应该马上带她离开这一切
Now I might lose her
现在我可能要失去她了
without even spending a day with her.
却没有陪过她一天
I've seen her through a lot in these last few years,
过去这几年我看着她经历了许多事
and if there's one thing I know
有一点我敢确定
it's that she can take care of herself.
那就是她能照顾好自己
She'll find a way to survive, David.
她会有办法活下来的 大卫
She always has.
她总是有办法
In a few hours, this will all be over...
再过几个小时 这事就会结束...
one way or the other.
不管怎样
Well, I'm not giving up.
我不会放弃的
You know,
你知道吗
when you walked up to me at the lighthouse,
你之前来灯塔见我的时候
I thought you were going to kill me.
我以为你要杀了我
Now I wished you had.
现在我真希望你当时把我杀了
You and I both know
你我都明白
that we're only in this situation
我们现在这个处境
because of the photo that you sent
都是因为你给凯特的那张照片
that led Kate straight to me.
让她盯上了我
You were already onto Kate,
你当时已经被凯特盯上了
and we were both just trying to help David.
我们都只是想帮助大卫
It all comes back to my father, doesn't it?
一切又都回到我父亲身上了 是吧
Are you driven by the guilt you have
你是因为对他的愧疚
for what you did to him?
而做的这些事吗
Love is complicated.
爱情很复杂
He doesn't love you.
他根本不爱你
How do you think I knew to send you to the lighthouse?
你觉得我是怎么知道让你去灯塔的
My father said that it would be the perfect place
我父亲说那个地方最适合伪装成
to stage a grieving mother's suicide.
一个悲痛欲绝的母亲的自杀现场了
From the moment my father returned to the Hamptons,
从我父亲回到汉普顿的那一刻起
he's been plotting your death.
他就在计划杀死你
Ladies.
女士们
Nice to see you two finally settling in,
很高兴看到你们冷静下来了
but I'm afraid it's time to take a little field trip.
不过恐怕我们得出去了
So, let me get this straight... you breathe a word to anyone
我来理一下 如果你对别人透漏丝毫
about the dosing and she cuts you off?
你被下药的事 她就一分钱都不给你了
Sounds about right.
好像是这样
Your father left you that money.
那笔钱是你父亲留给你的
You're off the pills, ergo, no longer cray-cray.
你已经不吃那药了 所以不再神志不清了
You can make decisions for yourself.
你现在可以自己做决定
Yeah, try telling that to any judge in Savannah.
跟萨凡纳的法官说这话吧
My mom's got a team of lawyers
我妈妈有一个律师团队
that has every one of them paid off,
每个人的报酬都相当高
which means the conservatorship sticks
这就意味着她还是我的监护人
and she keeps control of my money.
所以也会继续控制着我的钱
How did you put up with her all those years?
你这些年是怎么忍♥受她的
Easy.
简单
I had my daddy.
有我爸爸罩着我
I remember this one time,
我记得有一次
she tried to banish me to boarding school,
她想要把我扔到寄宿学校去
but when we got there,
可我们到那的时候
my father was waiting on the steps.
我父亲已经在台阶上等着了
He put me back in the car and told her
他让我坐进车里 然后跟她说
she could find her own way home.
自己想办法回家吧
It sounds like he was the only one
他好像是唯一能够
who was able to go a few rounds with mommy dearest.
和你那亲爱的妈妈抗衡的人
Yeah, he just couldn't win the fight with himself.
是的 他只是赢不了自己
He knew his drinking would get the best of him,
他知道自己最终会毁在酒里
which is I think he left me the money.
我觉得这就是他把钱留给我的原因
He wanted me to be safe from her.
他想让我能安全地远离她
And yet, that is exactly the thing
可是 正是因为这笔钱
that's putting you in danger right now.
才让你现在身陷险境
I'm scared, Nolan.
我很害怕 诺兰
Without my bank account, I just...
没有钱 我就...
I don't know how to live.
我不知道该怎么活了
Mama deserves to suffer for what she did,
我妈应该为她所做的事付出代价
but I don't think I can make it on my own.
但我觉得我一个人做不到
And you can't give up.
可你不能放弃
Your daddy wanted you to have that money, not her.
你♥爸♥爸想把钱给你 不是给她
There's got to be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
We just...
只是...
we haven't figured it out yet.
只是我们还没想出来
You find anything on the tapes?
监控录像上发现什么了吗
Ben?
本
What the hell?
怎么回事
Been a long time, Clarke.
好久不见 克拉克
Yeah, not long enough.
是啊 不过还不够长
Where's my daughter?
我女儿呢
Where's Amanda?
阿曼达呢
What, you think I'll bring both of them
你觉得我会在确定我女儿安全之前
untill I know that my daughter is safe?
就把她们两个都带来吗
Kate's in the van, but I expect to see Amanda...
凯特在车里 但我想先见到阿曼达
Shut up.
闭嘴
Don't bother.
别费劲了
How stupid do you think I am?
你觉得我会有多蠢
She was never alive,
她早就死了
and you're gonna suffer the same fate.
你会和她一样的
No!
不要
Go ahead. Get it over with.
来吧 了结这一切
You know what?
知道吗
That would be too easy, my friend.
这样太便宜你了 我的朋友
I'm gonna need to see you suffer first.
我要先看你受折磨
This guy got the jump on me
我在看监控录像的时候
while I was watching he security footage.
这家伙突然扑到我身上
He thought I was you,
他把我当成你了
wanted to know where Kate was being held.
想知道凯特被关在哪
How did Malcolm figure out I was involved?
马尔科怎么知道这跟我有关系
Hell if I know.
我怎么知道
What did you find on the tapes?
你在录像上发现了些什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
Emily's car was the last to pull into the lot.
最后一辆驶进停车场的车是艾米丽的
Nobody came in or left after her.
之后没有人进出
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Even when this guy wakes up,
就算这人醒了
he's never give up Malcolm's location.
他也不会告诉我们马尔科在哪
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
This... this... it's a message from Emily.
这个 这个 这是艾米丽留下的讯息
A star?
星星
No, when we were kids,
不 我们小的时候
we... we would play treasure hunt,
我们玩那种寻宝游戏
and w-we'd draw a map,
我们就会画地图
and we'd put a star with a circle on it...
我们就会画一个带圈的五角星
that's where the treasure was buried.
表明这就是宝藏的地点
I know it sounds crazy. What?
我知道这听起来很疯狂 什么
Okay, but, I mean, without a map,
可是 你现在没有地图
you don't really have much to go on.
没什么头绪啊
We got to be missing something.
我们肯定漏了点什么
I'm not sure it matters.
我不确定这重不重要
It's dark now. We never heard back from David.
现在天黑了 大卫也没回音
Maybe we're too late.
可能已经太晚了
This guy's been walking through coal.
这人曾经从煤堆上走过
She used this to draw that.
她就是用煤块画的
No other cars pulled into the lot last night
昨晚没有汽车进出停车场
because she wasn't taken by car.
是因为她不是被人用车带走的
She was taken by boat
她是被人用船
to the one place that still uses coal for their incinerator.
带去了一个仍然用煤作为燃料的地方
The trash yard down on the water.
水上垃圾场
What happened?
怎么回事
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表