剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
I turn off the power to the entire floor,
把整层电源切断
and with the power go the security cameras.
连监视摄像头的线路一起切断
How is that dicey?
这有什么危险的
Because it only buys you a seven-minute window of time
因为这只能帮你争取七分钟时间
before the backup system overrides me.
之后后备系统就会启动
So when your watch says 4:30,
所以当你的手表显示四点半时
your ass better be on the fourth floor.
你最好在四层
I got it, Nolan.
我明白了 诺兰
Ems...
艾米
Good luck.
祝你好运
I really hope you find the answers we're looking for.
我真心希望你能找到我们想要的答案
Oh, the fourth floor. Me too.
你去四层吗 我也是
You're not the only one
你不是唯一一个
who can track someone down in an elevator.
能追踪别人到电梯里的人
There's no way you tracked me down on your own.
你不可能自己找到我
Uh, I've got a guy.
我有帮手
And considering I'm standing here right now,
而且考虑到我现在站在这的这个事实
you got to admit he's pretty good.
我的帮手还真不是盖的
I don't have time for this.
我没时间跟你废话
I think you do.
我觉得你有
Push that, I tell everyone your little secret.
你按下去 我就告诉所有人你的小秘密
And I'm guessing you don't want that,
我猜想这并不是你想要的
do you, Amanda?
不是吗 阿曼达
So, who told you?
谁告诉你的
Your little sister, who's also my little sister,
你妹妹 也是我妹妹
which makes this whole thing a little weird.
这让整个事情都变得有点奇怪了
I don't have to explain anything to you.
我不需要向你解释什么
I'm not asking you to.
我也没要你解释
Oh, you didn't see that coming, did you?
你没想到事情会发展成这样吧
Yeah, I thought about crushing you,
对 我想过要毁了你
but these days... not my style.
但那不是我最近的风格
So why are you here?
所以你为什么来这
Because in this nuclear war you have with my mother,
因为你和我妈的大战
the blast zone keeps getting bigger and bigger,
波及范围已经越来越广了
and I want no part of it.
但我不想被搅进去
So while you're both busy plotting
所以当你们忙着谋划
to make each other's lives hell --
毁掉彼此的生活时
You're wasting my time.
你在浪费我的时间
One call to Margaux, and it's over.
我只要给玛尔戈打个电♥话♥ 你就完了
I will break you in half. No, you won't.
我会弄死你的 不 你不会的
One, there's a security camera.
第一 这有监视摄像头
And two, you've come too far to throw it all away over me.
第二 你要想整垮我 早就可以办到
So what do you want?
所以你到底想要什么
Your assurance that, when this thing with your dad explodes,
我要你保证 你♥爸♥的事情
none of it lands on me.
不会牵扯到我
And why should I do you any favors?
我为什么要帮你呢
‘Cause I'm trying to separate myself from my family's sins,
因为我在努力让我自己脱离我家的罪恶
and I would think that you of all people
而我觉得你是所有人里
would understand what it means to be defined by them.
最能理解被家庭影响的苦恼
So keep you out of it, that's all you want?
所以你就只想要这事别牵扯到你吗
That's all I want.
我只想要这个
Done. You won't even cross my mind.
好 我根本没想把你牵扯进来
Well, that's wonderful.
真是太棒了
Unbelievable.
真是不敢相信
Tell me something. How are things with you and Emily?
告诉我 你和艾米莉究竟是怎么回事
Last I heard, you were trying to un-complicate.
据我所知 你在试着让事情不那么复杂
So what are we, on a sleepover?
这算什么 小孩留宿谈心吗
Are we gonna do each other's hair next?
我们下次要帮彼此做头发吗
Just making conversation.
我只是找话题聊聊天
Unless you want me to give me highlights.
除非你想告诉我一些内情
We're working on it.
我们在处理
Well, my two cents -- you should stop calling her
我觉得 你应该别再给她打电♥话♥了
during the day... or at night.
白天别打 晚上也别打
‘Cause this last time, I'm pretty sure she hung up on you.
因为我很肯定上一次 她挂了你电♥话♥
I think it's safe to say
我觉得
somebody's not doing so well in there.
里面的人状况应该不太好
Hello?
你好
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Super's not answering.
监督员没接电♥话♥
Do the honors.
你来吧
I'll call it in.
我拨回局里调人来
This is Unit 984.
我们是984小队
We're on that Maple Street apartment call.
我们在枫树街的那家公♥寓♥里
984, go ahead.
984小队 继续说
Yeah, yeah, we just found a body.
好 好 我们发现一具尸体
Possible O.D.
可能是吸毒过量
All right.
好吧
They're sending an M.E. over now.
他们派法医过来了
This guy had the makings for the world's creepiest scrapbook.
这个人真是做了世界上最恐怖的剪贴簿
Grayson's arrest was a big story.
格雷森被逮捕在当时可是个轰动的大事
Yet somehow we managed to move on.
但我们却已经不在乎这事了
That's a serrated clip-point knife with a five-inch blade.
这是一把锯齿状的小刀 刃长五英寸
Take a wild guess as to which type of knife
我猜这和杀害康拉德·格雷森的
is presumed to have killed Conrad Grayson.
是同一种刀吧
I didn't know you were claustrophobic.
我都不知道你有幽闭恐惧症
I'm not.
我没有
Want some help? Nope.
需要帮忙吗 不需要
Okay, suit yourself.
好吧 你自己慢慢弄吧
Well, if I knew you were that flexible,
我要是知道你柔韧性这么好
things might have worked out for us.
没准咱俩不会分开
Would you stop talking?
你能别说话了吗
Come to think about it, there were multiple ways
想想吧 你有很多方法
you could have infiltrated my family.
可以渗入我家
But you chose me. Why?
但你选了我 为什么
You were expedient.
你是最有效的方法
Nah, there's more to it than that.
不 不只这样
You went through great lying lengths to keep me around.
你费尽心机撒谎留住我
What lies? Oh, that's funny you should ask.
什么谎呢 你应该要问的
I didn't. Let's see.
我没要问 让我们看看啊
There was the biggest lie of all -- your name.
你说的最大的谎 就是你的名字
Then there was the lie about you being pregnant.
然后你还说谎你怀孕了
I'd call that the runner-up.
我觉得这是第二大谎了
And then there were a thousand little lies within that.
中间你还撒了无数个小谎
For instance, that wine auction
比如 葡萄酒拍卖♥♥会上
where we had that really awful red.
我们喝了很糟糕的一瓶红酒
What was your ulterior motive then?
你当时想要做什么呢
And here I thought you just wanted me drunk
我以为你只是想灌醉我
so you could have your way with me.
你就可以和我上♥床♥了
Was any of it real?
你当时有一点真心吗
Nothing comes to mind.
我都不记得了
What about when I proposed to you?
我向你求婚的时候呢
Can't tell me that you weren't with me in that moment...
你不会说当时你也只是演戏吧
that it wasn't real.
你都没有一点真心吗
Yeah, that's what I thought.
好吧 我猜也是
But then you had to go and dismantle my life.
但你之后一定要毁了我的生活
No, I didn't do that. You did that to yourself.
不 我没那么做 是你自己毁掉的
Maybe there was a time when the feelings were real
或许当时我真的对你有感情
and we could have had a real relationship,
我们或许可以真的在一起
but the moment that you aligned yourself with your father,
但你和你♥爸♥结盟的时候
it was all over.
一切就都结束了
Now, something real?
所以 真♥相♥吗
That's what you were looking for?
你想找的就是真♥相♥吗
There. That was real.
看 这就是真♥相♥
Margaux, Hi.
玛尔戈 你好
No, no, I'm just finishing up with a client.
不 不 我刚和一个客户见完面
What's up?
有事吗
Louise tried what?
路易丝做什么了
Excuse me. I'm looking for Crystal.
你好 我想找一下克里斯特尔
That's her. Thank you.
那位就是 谢谢
Amanda was the best.
阿曼达是最棒的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表