剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
You really want to do this here?
你真想在这里解决吗
I didn't come here to fight.
我不是来吵架的
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
When I figured out who you were,
当我弄清楚你的身份后
I realized you're the one who took down Conrad Grayson.
我意识到是你收拾了康拉德·格雷森
Someone had to.
总有人得收拾他
Now you have to do the same to Malcolm.
现在你也得这样收拾掉马尔科
He's forcing me to work for him...
他逼我为他干活
just like he did with your father, and he has my mother.
跟他对你父亲做的一样 他还绑了我母亲
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
What would I possibly have to gain by outing myself to you?
我这样对你坦白能有什么好处
I'm desperate.
我无路可走了
You're being watched?
有人监视你吗
Always.
一直
Why don't we slip away... somewhere safe?
不如我们溜出去吧 去个安全的地方
Then I'll tell you exactly how we save your father and my mother.
然后我会告诉你 我们要怎么救我们的父母
Do we have a deal?
说好了吗
My house. 30 minutes.
三十分钟后我家见
I was starting to get worried.
我都有点担心了
I was in the city with Daniel.
我在城里 跟丹尼尔一起
He, uh -- he seemed different today,
他 今天看上去有点不一样
like I'd never seen him before.
我好像从没见过他这样
I was proud of him.
我很为他自豪
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Did you do what you needed today?
你把今天要办的事都做好了吗
Yes. It's all taken care of.
好了 都搞定了
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Why is my future more important than hers?
凭什么我的前程就比她的重要
I received your letter...
我收到你的信了
a beautifully penned suicide note.
字迹很漂亮的自杀遗言
Please don't try to stop me, dad.
请不要阻止我 爸爸
I won't. I get it.
我不会的 我懂
You're a man now,
你现在长大成人了
facing the first real choice of your adult life.
面临着你的成人生活中第一个真正的选择
I simply want you to be aware of its implications.
我只希望你能明白这样做的影响
So, do you remember the fable of Momus?
你记不记得摩莫斯的传说
Yeah, the God of... writers and poets.
记得 他是作家与诗人之神
He criticized his fellow Gods for their shortcomings.
他总是会挑剔众神的毛病
And how was he rewarded for his honesty?
那他的诚实换来了什么呢
They banished him from Olympus.
他被那些神逐出了天界
So, that's why you're here -- to threaten me?
所以你来这里 就是为了威胁我吗
No, no. I'm here to warn you, son.
不不 我是来提醒你 儿子
Look, siding with that girl, wronged as she may be,
你支持那女孩 虽然她可能是冤枉的
sends a message to your peers.
但你的同类会看着
These are the same people
而这些人
who may one day hold your future in their hands.
将来可能会掌握着你的命运
Now, you do this today,
你今天这么做了
and they will turn their backs on you
他们今后也会将你拒之门外
just as surely as the gods banished Momus.
就像诸神驱逐莫摩斯一样
Yeah, well, I guess I'll have to make it on my own.
好吧 看来我只能自力更生了
Daniel, Daniel.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
I beg you to consider what that means.
求你考虑一下那意味着什么
I mean, do you really believe
你真以为
that you can still succeed out here in the real world
你能在这个残酷的世界获得成功吗
based solely on your own, uh, ingenuity and -- and talent?
单凭你那些心机和...才华
Because I couldn't!
因为我就做不到
And that's not easy for me to admit,
虽然我很不愿意承认
but that -- that's the truth.
但这是事实
Luckily, we were both born with a great advantage --
幸运的是 我们天生就有着很大的优势
Our family legacy.
家族遗产
I mean, do you really want
你真的愿意为了这事
to throw that precious gift away on this?
抛弃这宝贵的礼物吗
Ask yourself, is this the cause
问问你自己 这件事
you want to risk everything on?
是否值得你付出一切
I didn't expect to hear from you.
没想到你会联♥系♥我
I'm at your hotel. Where are you?
我在你的宾馆里 你在哪里
I drove to my old house.
我开车回我以前的家了
Daniel, are you okay?
丹尼尔 你还好吗
No.
不好
No.
很不好
I haven't been for awhile.
已经不好很久了
You were right about me.
关于我的本性 你说得对
No.
不
No, I wasn't.
不 我说错了
That's what I want to tell you.
我就是想告诉你这一点
I was the one running, not you.
一直逃避的人是我 不是你
I was doing what my father did...
我做了我父亲做过的事
disappearing when life got hard.
遇到难处就选择消失
But I don't want to be like him.
但我不想像他一样
I don't want to be like mine.
我也不想像我父亲一样
We can be better together.
我们可以一起努力
Please, Daniel, come home.
丹尼尔 回家来吧
I need you.
我需要你
We need you.
我们需要你
You were, uh, upset with me this morning
今早你生我的气了
for keeping secrets from you, and you were right to be.
因为我瞒着你很多事 你做得对
I don't want to hide anymore.
我不想再隐瞒了
You don't have to tell me anything, David. Yes, I do.
你不必跟我坦白 大卫 不 我必须说
See, I never imagined that life could be worse than prison.
我从没想过生活会比牢狱之灾更艰难
But now I have hope, and I know I can finally be free.
但我现在有了希望 我知道我终于自♥由♥了
To our future.
敬我们的未来
I-I can't keep doing this.
我不能这样下去了
I can't keep running from the truth.
我不能继续逃避真♥相♥了
There's something you need to know.
我有事要告诉你
20 years ago, I stole your computer,
20年前 我偷了你的电脑
and I gave it to Conrad so he could frame you.
给了康拉德 让他陷害你
I betrayed you.
是我背叛了你
Quite the compound.
院子真不错
Though it doesn't seem much like you.
不过有点不太像你
It isn't. But it's a good cover.
确实不像 不过是很好的伪装
Guess that would explain the lack of staff.
怪不得里面东西这么少
This isn't government issue.
这可不是政♥府♥标配
It's black market.
是黑市弄来的
Unless I'm sorely mistaken,
除非我大错特错了
we're not doing this one by the book.
不然我们肯定不会用常规方法解决这事
I didn't want anything traced back to me.
我不希望留下把柄查到我
If you can't trust me, fine.
如果你不相信我 没关系
I'll take my chances on my own.
我会自己去冒险一搏
But the best shot we have of saving our parents
但要想拯救我们的父母 最好的方法
is to work together, huh?
就是彼此合作 对吗
Why are you telling me this now?
你为什么现在告诉我这些
Because I love you. I always have.
因为我爱你 我一直爱着你
You ruined my life for money.
你为了钱 毁了我的生活
No.
不
I was afraid.
我只是害怕了
What?
什么
Why did you choose the man that you were afraid of?
那你为什么要选择你害怕的男人
I didn't. I was frightened of you.
我没有 我怕的是你
We were going to take the children and start a new life.
我们本打算带着孩子们开始一段新生活
And I knew the risks, but I believed in us.
我知道有风险 但我有信心
And that's when I found out
然后我就发现了
the secret you'd been hiding about your wife.
你隐瞒的关于你妻子的秘密
Kara?
卡拉吗
You told me she was dead, David.
你说她死了 大卫
I bought every word of it,
我对此深信不疑
and you made your daughter believe it, too.
你也让自己的女儿相信了
She was sick. Amanda was only a child.
她当时病了 而阿曼达只是个孩子
She wouldn't have understood.
她不会明白
I would have!
那我呢
I waited for you to tell me the truth, but you never did.
我一直在等你跟我说实话 但你从未开口
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表