剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
No.
不
It's that I'm not going, let alone planning one.
我是说我不会出席 更不会负责这事
I don't know which Victoria Grayson you met,
我不知道你认识的维多利亚·格雷森什么样
but my mine was the most manipulative human i've ever known.
可我认识的是一个最会控制别人的人
You don't mean that.
这不是你的本意
You're clearly in shock
很显然你还处于震惊中
or... or denial.
或者 还不能接受
The only amazing thing about Victoria
维多利亚最厉害的就是
was her ability to get what she wanted, no matter the cost.
她有能力得到她想要的一切 无论什么代价
Charlotte, she lived for her children.
夏洛特 她爱她的孩子
And it's important to grieve,
哀悼她是一件很重要的事
And I think this memorial service would really...
而且我觉得这场追悼会真的会...
I'm actually healthier than I've ever been.
我从没像现在这么健康过
And as for grieving, I've done my share years ago,
至于缅怀她 这事我几年前就做过了
the first time my mother "Died" and then disappeared.
当时她第一次"死了" 然后消失了
I'm...sorry. She did what now?
不好意思 她怎么了
I have to get to the stables. Equine therapy.
我得去马厩了 做马术治疗
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
What about her belongings?
那她的遗物呢
I'm having them boxed up and shipped to charity.
我都装箱送给慈善会了
But don't you want something to remember her by?
可你不想留下什么纪念她吗
I'll tell you what.
这样吧
You stop calling me, and I'll tell the hotel
你别再给我打电♥话♥了 我会通知酒店
you have my permission to enter her penthouse.
允许你进她的顶层公♥寓♥
You take whatever's gonna bring you solace.
你想拿什么东西做慰藉都可以
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Dad.
爸爸
Are you okay? Did I wake you?
你还好吗 我把你吵醒了吗
I'm fine. Answer the question.
我很好 回答我的问题
If something goes wrong, I don't want you to be complicit.
如果出了岔子 我不想让你成为同谋
"If something goes wrong"?
"如果出了岔子"
Look around you. Everything's gone wrong.
你看清楚了 一切都出岔子了
Tell me that you're not going after Mason.
别跟我说你要去找梅森
I have to. I don't have a choice.
我必须要去 我没有选择
It's called house arrest.
这叫软禁
You really think that you won't get caught?
你真以为警♥察♥不会发现吗
Your friend the detective is waiting for you to mess up.
你那个警探朋友就等着你犯这种错呢
Nolan is about to set off alarms and short out the power grid.
诺兰会把警报关掉 把电源短路
He built a second monitor, and he'll use the diversion...
他还做了另一个监视器 他会转移
I don't care if he builds a damn laser beam
就算他做了一个激光束
that turns you invisible.
能让你隐形也不行
If they throw enough cops, troopers, and marshals at you...
如果他们派警♥察♥ 部队和法警去抓你
and they will...
他们真的会这么做
you will be caught and put in jail
你会被抓住 然后被扔进牢房♥的
And they will throw away the key until trial.
而且在审判之前绝不会放你出来
A trial where they will bury me unless I find Mason.
如果我找不到梅森 我就会输掉这场审判
And I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life or yours in prison.
我不会让我或你的下半辈子都待在监狱里
Then I'll go. What? No.
那我去 什么 不行
Tell me where he is. You stay here. I will find Mason.
告诉我他在哪 你留在这 我会找到梅森
That's a nice offer, dad.
很感谢你的提议 爸爸
It's not an offer. Tell me where he is.
这不是提议 告诉我他在哪
Stop it. You're not going. You need to get your rest.
别说了 你不能去 你得好好休息
I am your father,
我是你的父亲
And I am telling you that you're not leaving this house.
我不允许你离开这座房♥子
I'm sorry, dad.
对不起 爸爸
Jack.
杰克
This cannot be a coincidence.
这不是巧合吧
I remember you saying this is your favorite lunch spot,
我记得你最喜欢来这里吃午餐
So I took a shot.
所以我就堵了一把
I wanted to offer condolences.
我想向你表示哀悼
I know you and Victoria were close.
我知道你和维多利亚很亲密
Yes.
是的
And there's...
还有
there's something else.
还有别的事
Jack, I'm in the middle of a working lunch.
杰克 我吃完饭还要工作
I-I won't take long. I just...
不会耽误很长时间 我只是...
I wanted to know if you noticed the same thing that I did.
我注意到一些事 不知你是否也注意到了
The circumstances around Victoria's death, they're...
维多利亚死时的一些情况很...
they're strange.
很奇怪
Go ask the person who killed her to explain herself.
让杀她的人自己跟你解释吧
I'm not really...
我真的不想...
Brazen violence? A trail of clues?
用如此暴♥力♥的手段 还留下一堆证据
It's sloppy. It's not Emily's style.
太粗心大意了 这不是艾米莉的风格
And we both know she would never take someone's life.
而且我们都知道她不会杀人的
So what are you insinuating, Jack? I'm not insinuating.
那你在暗示什么 杰克 我不是暗示
I'm saying that it looks like she was set up.
我是说她似乎是被陷害的
Margaux...
玛尔戈
if you happen to know something about Victoria's death,
如果你知道什么关于维多利亚之死的事
now is the time to speak up.
现在是时候说出来了
This is a knee-jerk reaction with you
这是你的下意识反应
to defend Emily no matter what, even when she kills.
无论如何都要帮艾米莉辩白 哪怕她杀了人
Victoria set her up. She didn't do it alone.
维多利亚陷害了她 她肯定有帮手
And what do you think happens to the partner she left behind
如果事情曝光了 你觉得她的同伙
when it all gets exposed?
会有何下场呢
I had such hope for you when I heard you left for California.
我听说你去加州后 原本对你充满了期待
You pulled yourself out of the quicksand and escaped.
你让自己摆脱了险境 逃离了这里
But you couldn't stay away.
可是你还是忍♥不住回来了
Poor Jack.
可怜的杰克
Worry about yourself. I'll be okay.
还是担心你自己吧 我很好
No, you won't.
不 你不会好
You hitched your wagon to a damaged psychotic horse,
你把自己的马车拴在了一匹疯马上
and she's pulling you right off a cliff.
而她会带着你冲下山崖
What's my afternoon like?
我下午有什么安排
Editorial pre-call, budget meeting,
编辑事前规划 预算会议
And your jeweler said he can get you in tomorrow.
你的珠宝商说他明天就能拿给你
Nolan, it's David.
诺兰 我是大卫
I'm still...
我还是...
Well, obviously, I'm...
显然我...
Just call me.
给我回电吧
Detective Hunter.
亨特探长
Mr. Clarke. How you feeling?
克拉克先生 你怎么样
I was so sorry to hear....
我很遗憾...
Oh, you know, good days, bad days.
人生不如意事常八♥九♥
Gettin' through it.
关关难过关关过嘛
If you're looking for Amanda, she's... Asleep upstairs?
你要找阿曼达的话 她 在楼上睡觉
Yeah. That's good detective-ing.
没错 敏锐的警♥察♥嗅觉
I don't know if you heard.
不知道你听说了吗
We had a lot of burglar alarms go off in town.
最近镇上的防盗警报器不断被触发
A spike in the power grid.
邻里出现盗贼了
So I just thought I'd come by and check.
所以我过来看看
Check up on her ankle bracelet?
看她的电子监控脚环吗
I can assure you it's still on.
我向你保证脚环运作正常
Good.
很好
Yeah, the monitoring station's gonna reboot it at 9:00 p.m.
监控站会在晚上九点重启它
And when that happens, her unit will reset
到时 她的脚环装置会重置
and send out an alert.
发出警报
So I'll just need to adjust it.
所以我要调整一下
For real?
是吗
9:00 p.m., huh?
晚上九点啊
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
So she cloned the signal from her monitor,
她克隆了监控器上的信♥号♥♥
linked it to this one, and took hers off-line.
连接到这上面 然后让自己的下线
It's clever. She didn't kill Victoria.
真聪明 维多利亚不是她杀的
Yeah, well, I guess I'd hope my father would say the same thing.
要是我出了事 我也会希望我父亲能这么说
Well, wherever she is,
不管她在哪里
she's back online now.
她现在又重新上线了
I like the candlesticks. Champagne bottles. Clever.
烛台真不错 利用香槟瓶 真聪明
My romantic husband.
我浪漫的丈夫
He's into repurposing and all that.
他喜欢再利用
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表