剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
will be exposed.
将会被曝光
And you'll lose everything, just like you threatened
而你会失去你的所有 就像你威胁
to take from Jack.
杰克的一样
The choice is yours.
选择权在你
Choose wisely.
放聪明点
I'll be watching you.
我会盯着你的
Why is it taking so long? It didn't work.
为什么这么久 根本不管用
No, we don't know that.
不 我们还不确定
And if it doesn't,
如果不行的话
I will find another way to fix this.
我会另寻其它方法来解决的
This is my fault.
这是我的错
No, it's not.
不 不是
We did what we had to do to protect ourselves.
我们做了该做的事来保护我们自己
Margaux's the one to blame.
应该怪玛尔戈
It seems Judge Knowles had a change of heart.
看起来诺尔斯法官改变主意了
All the charges have been dropped.
所有的指控都被取消了
Oh, thank god! Buddy.
谢天谢地 小家伙
You saved my family, Emily.
你救了我们全家 艾米莉
I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
真不知道该怎么感谢你才好
How about I start by taking you all out
不如我带你们出去
for a celebratory lunch?
吃个庆祝午餐怎么样
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Uh, thanks, but you guys go ahead.
谢谢 不过你们去吧
I've got something I need to do.
我还有些事要做
Jack.
杰克
Hey. We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Can it wait? I've got work to do.
不能等等吗 我有事要做
No. It can't.
不 不能等
You just stopped the Porters
你刚刚拯救了波特一家
from suffering the same horrible fate that we did.
使他们免遭和我们一样的厄运
You should be celebrating with them
你应该跟他们一起庆祝
instead of doing what I think you're doing.
而不是去做我认为你要做的事
I told you. I can't let Margaux keep hurting my friends.
我说了 我不能让玛尔戈继续伤害我的朋友
I have to... Punish her for what she did.
我必须... 让她为所做之事付出代价
And then what?
然后呢
And then someone that loves her
然后爱她的人
comes after you or someone you love
会来报复你或者你爱的人
and then on and on until there's just no one left.
然后冤冤相报 直到所有人都死光
I won't risk losing you like that, Amanda.
我不想冒失去你的危险 阿曼达
I didn't start all of this.
这一切并不是我挑起的
But you can finish it.
但你可以终结它
That's easier said than done.
说来容易做来难
It always is.
凡事皆是如此
You are capable of so much.
你有能力做那么多事
You can end this, Amanda.
你可以终结此事 阿曼达
I believe in you.
我相信你
Thank you kindly.
非常感谢
Goodbye.
再见
Well, that's it.
就这样了
Lyman's body's on its final trip home.
莱蒙的尸体已经在回家的路上了
I'm gonna need something a touch stronger.
我需要点强劲的东西
God. How are you holding up?
天呐 你还好吗
I'm sorry I haven't been around much since...
很抱歉出事后我没能陪着你...
Oh, hush. Jack needed you.
别说了 杰克需要你
And your hard work paid off... family's back together.
而你的努力见效了 一家又团聚了
Well, I guess yours will be assembling soon, too.
我猜你们一家也很快会团聚的
D-do you want us to fly back to Savannah?
你想我陪你回一趟萨凡纳吗
Look, I don't want to see the monster-in-law, either,
虽然我也不想再见到那个禽兽岳母
But it is your brother's funeral, and...
但那是你哥哥的葬礼 而且...
There's something I need you to know.
有些事我要告诉你
I wasn't honest with the cops.
我对警♥察♥撒了谎
I didn't think they would believe me
我没想到他们会相信我的话
since it was so close to what happened to daddy.
因为那跟爸爸出事的场景太像了
I was afraid.
我很害怕
That night, when I got back from the party,
那晚 我从派对回来时
I found Lyman here snooping through your black laptop.
发现莱蒙在偷看你那个黑色的电脑
What?!
什么
Okay, there's a lot of sensitive material in there.
好吧 那里有很多敏感的材料
What did he see?
他看到了什么
Doesn't much matter now. Who's he gonna tell?
现在不重要了 他能告诉谁呢
Louise...
路易丝...
Did you...
你有没有...
No. We were arguing by the bluff.
没有 我们在崖边争吵
Things got heated.
事情有点失控
I didn't push him, but I didn't help him.
我没有推他 但我也没救他
I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you from the start.
很抱歉一开始没对你说实话
You are the only person in my life
你是我人生中唯一一个
that doesn't keep secrets from me,
不对我保留秘密的人
and I owe you the same.
而我也应该这样对你
I hope you don't hate me.
我希望你别恨我
I could never hate you.
我永远也不会恨你的
Do you think I should go to Ben and tell him the truth?
你觉得我该去找本告诉他实情吗
No.
不
Changing your story now will only arouse suspicion.
现在改变证词只会让警方怀疑
There's no evidence of foul play, so...
并没有证据表明你在撒谎 所以...
...you're safe.
你是安全的
It's Johnny from the club.
是俱乐部的强尼
He said that the social worker from Jack's case is there.
他说杰克案的社工在那里
You should go. Jack might need you.
你去吧 杰克可能会需要你
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶回来的
Jack's charges were dropped.
针对杰克的指控都取消了
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴听到这个消息
Really, Margaux?
真的吗 玛尔戈
After you stooped so low,
在你做了那么恶劣的事之后
especially with your own child on the way?
尤其是你自己的孩子就要出生了
I admit I was blinded by rage,
我承认被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼
but since the only thing you respond to
但自从事发后你的反应
is fear and intimidation, I sank to your level
就只有威胁和恐吓 我只能让自己与你为伍
because you're still preventing my child
因为你始终还在阻止我的孩子
from growing up in a world that knows who Daniel truly was.
生活在一个知道丹尼尔真♥相♥的世界
Nobody deserves that life.
没人应该过那样的生活
Which is why we have to put a stop to the cycle now.
所以现在我们必须停止这个互相报复的循环
Otherwise, it will continue until everyone we love is gone.
否则 复仇会让我们失去所有所爱之人
I propose a truce...
我提议休战...
to protect the people we have left.
为了保护我们剩下的亲友
Do you think I'm a fool?
你觉得我是傻子吗
Just the opposite.
正相反
I believe you're a good person, Margaux,
我相信你是个好人 玛尔戈
who got caught up in all of this.
你只是一时执迷
We can clear Daniel's name together.
我们可以一起为丹尼尔正名
You have my word.
我向你保证
Your word is worthless.
你的保证一文不值
Not today.
今天不一样
This is my real birth certificate.
这是我真正的出生证明
It's the one piece of evidence that can tie me to my identity.
这是能证实我真实身份的证据
You can use it as a weapon...
你可以用来当做武器
or you can accept it as a peace offering.
或者 你可以把它当做求和的橄榄枝
You hold all the cards now.
现在所有牌都在你手上了
You can choose to end this.
你可以选择结束这一切
The only way to end this is by you telling the world
要结束这一切唯一的方式是
the truth of what happened to Daniel.
你把丹尼尔之死的真♥相♥公诸于世
Otherwise, this gesture means nothing.
否则 你这示好就毫无意义
It means that you can trust me when I say
意义就是你可以相信我
that telling the truth is impossible
公布真♥相♥
without putting more lives at risk.
一定会让更多的人受到牵连
Please, margaux. There are other ways.
拜托 玛尔戈 还有其他办法的
No, Emily.
不 艾米莉
There's only one way, and it's not yours.
办法只有一个 而且由不得你做主
Doctor.
医生
What do we have?
什么情况
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表