剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Agent Kate Taylor is my daughter.
凯特·泰勒探员是我女儿
How can I help you?
有什么我可以效劳的
Chief Alvarez tells me
阿尔瓦雷斯局长告诉我
you two are working on something together.
你们俩在一起调查什么东西
I was hoping you could shed some light on a few things.
我希望你能帮我指点几件事
Sure.
当然
Bureau said that, uh...
局里消息是
she took a vacation just after she closed your case.
你们的案子结束之后她就去度假了
We wrapped up a few days back.
我们前几天结案的
Have you seen her since?
之后你见过她吗
No.
没有
Why?
怎么了
You think she took a vacation around here?
你觉得她是在这附近度假
Well...
反正
It sure as hell wasn't Miami.
很确定她不在迈阿密
You're a father.
你也是父亲
Hate to tell you,
不得不告诉你
the worry never ends.
担心从来没个头
You protect him...
好好保护他吧
while you can.
趁你还有能力
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Where's Lyman?
莱蒙呢
On my yacht, getting into his tennis whites.
在我的游艇上穿他的网球装
He'll be back shortly.
他一会就回来
Says he wants to hear all about my life in the Hamptons.
他说他想听我在汉普顿的方方面面
So when he asked you about going home,
之前他叫你回家时
that's really code for another stint in a mental facility, right?
他指的是另一所精神病院 对吧
I really need him to see how well I'm doing here
我真的需要让他知道我在这边过得很好
so I can stay.
那样我才能留下来
We'll convince him at dinner tonight.
我们今晚会在晚餐时说服他的
But whatever happens, you can't leave.
但是不管发生什么 你不能走
We're only halfway through our summer of debauchery.
我俩放浪的夏日才过了一半呢
Amen.
阿门
Nolan.
诺兰
Morning, Ems.
早啊 艾米
Um, Louise, this is Emily Thorne,
路易丝 这是艾米莉·索恩
my other partner in crime.
我的另一个犯罪搭档
So nice to finally meet you. You, too.
很高兴终于见到你了 我也是
You know, I was real sorry to hear about...
对于丹尼尔发生的事
what happened with Daniel.
我真的很遗憾
He was one of my first friends here in the Hamptons.
他是我到汉普顿之后最早认识的朋友之一
Yeah. Mine, too.
我也是
Well, I better run and reserve a court.
我该走了 还要去预订网球场
Bye for now.
我先走了
Bye.
再见
You okay?
你没事吧
Better. I spoke to my dad.
好多了 我跟我爸谈过了
I talked him out of it.
我说服他放弃了
What is the world coming to?
这世界是怎么了
You spared Victoria's life? Again?
你要放过维多利亚 再一次
As many times as I've considered it,
我考虑过很多次了
you know that death was never my intention. And...
你知道我的初衷从来不是将她置于死地
too much blood has been shed,
而且已经太多人因此死去
Daniel's included.
包括丹尼尔
So...
所以
for my father's sake and mine,
为了爸爸和我自己好
We're gonna leave the Hamptons.
我们要离开汉普顿
Ems, you're finally gonna get your happy ending.
艾米 你终于要得到圆♥满♥的结局了
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会想念你的
Oh, please. You're already hobnobbing with hot redheads.
拜托 你已经跟那红发妹子相谈甚欢了
Gentlemen prefer blondes.
绅士更爱金发妞
You know that.
你知道的
I'm just trying to help Louise deal with her brother.
我只是帮路易丝应付她哥哥
Wait. Lyman Ellis is in town?
等等 莱蒙·埃利斯来了
Oh, yeah.
对
He came to slap her hand for that Lemarchal article.
他是为了勒马尔查尔的那篇报道来教训她的
But you know politicians.
但你知道那些政客
All's forgiven with the right donation.
只要有足够的捐赠 什么都可以宽恕
But you don't think that's all he wants.
但你觉得他还想要别的
I don't trust the guy.
我不信任那家伙
He has a strange effect on Louise, almost like...
他对路易丝有种奇怪的影响力 好像
she's scared of him.
她很怕他
God, I would love a second opinion.
天 我很希望能多个人给点意见
Would you join us for dinner tonight?
你今晚能跟我们一起共进晚餐吗
If you need me, I'm there.
如果你需要我 我会去的
Depending on how things unfold,
取决于这事会怎么发展
this could become your farewell takedown.
这也许会是你的最后一次出手
David?
大卫
I think I was wrong.
我想我错了
About what? Tonight?
关于什么 今晚吗
Yeah. My mind is still all over the place,
是 我的思绪仍旧很乱
and you need time with Daniel's memories.
你也需要时间怀念丹尼尔
And you wanna be with your daughter.
而你想跟你的女儿在一起
Yeah. I do.
没错
I understand.
我理解
If this is going to happen,
如果这注定要发生
it's not something we can force.
我们也不好强求
I know. Thank you.
我知道 谢谢
I'll call you later.
我晚点再打给你
How the hell is this happening?
这到底是怎么回事
I thought they I.D.ed his body in Miami.
我以为他们已经在迈阿密确认过他的尸体了
He must've realized it was a trap.
他一定意识到了这是个陷阱
And what, he faked his own death?
然后呢 他伪造了自己的死吗
What did he say? What does he know?
他说什么了 他知道些什么
He knows where I live and that I have a son,
他知道我住哪 知道我有个儿子
who's now staying with my cousins
我让儿子暂住在我表亲家了
till we can figure out how the hell to take care of this.
直到我们想好怎么处理这事
No. You need to proceed as normal.
不 你需要跟往常一样
Just go to work. Don't arouse suspicion.
去上班 别引起怀疑
Don't call me. They'll be tracing my number.
别打给我 他们会追踪我的号♥码
I'll contact you.
我会联♥系♥你
And, Jack,
还有 杰克
don't go near Amanda.
别靠近阿曼达
As far as Malcolm knows, she's dead.
一旦马尔科知道了 她就死定了
We need to keep it that way until this is over.
我们需要保持这状态直到事情结束
All right.
好的
I'm glad you called. How you holding up?
很高兴你打给我 你还好吗
Okay, considering.
算是还行吧
I'm sorry that, um,
很抱歉
that I got emotional in the interrogation.
我在调查中表现得很情绪化
That's not really like me.
真有点不像我了
Yeah, I'm sorry if I pushed you.
我也很抱歉一直逼你
I was just doing my job.
我只是在尽我的职责
So is the investigation over?
调查结束了吗
Yeah. Chief closed it yesterday.
对 局长昨天结案了
As he should have.
应该的
In general, Alvarez has a tendency
阿尔瓦雷斯通常都喜欢
to move quickly on those things.
速战速决
I do a meeting with him today to talk about a promotion.
我今天要跟他见面 谈我升职的事
For detective?
升探长吗
That's great. And -- and long overdue, I'm sure.
太好了 你早就应得了
Yeah. Kinda like that date you still owe me.
是啊 就像你还欠我的那个约会一样
You know...
知道吗
to be honest, I would like that.
我实话 我挺愿意的
But, um,
可是
I might be heading out of town soon.
我可能很快就要离开了
All right. So when you're back then.
好吧 那就等你回来再说
I told you, Lyman, I'm fine.
我跟你说过了 莱蒙 我没事
I found these on your yacht.
我在你的游艇上发现了这些
Label says it was filled last month,
标签写的是上个月补满的
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表