剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
for any useful information?
而付钱的是吧
Yeah.
对
Margaux has video footage
玛尔戈有一段视频
that she plans to use against emily.
她打算用来对付艾米莉
Footage of what?
什么视频
I'm not sure, but she's releasing it tomorrow.
我不确定 但她明天就会发出来
All right, Simone, you have to get this for me.
西蒙 你得帮我弄到
I'll try, but margaux's being very protective about it.
我会努力的 但玛尔戈把它保护得很好
I can't lose my job over this.
我不能因为这事而失去工作
Well, I'll get you a new one,
我会给你找份新工作
even if that means I have to start a magazine.
就算那意味着我得办个杂♥志♥社也在所不惜
Do whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Il tuo culo sembra buono in quei pantalones.
你穿这条裤子屁♥股♥很好看
that means, "Your butt looks good in those pants."
意思是 你穿这条裤子屁♥股♥很好看
What?
怎么了
Um, something came up.
突然有点事
I can't leave right now.
我现在走不了
Well, how much time do you need -- two, three hours?
那你需要多长时间 两三个小时
Oh, probably a little more than that.
也许要更久
Why don't you go without me?
不如你先去吧
It's our honeymoon!
这是我们的蜜月
Well...I'll catch up with you in a day or so,
我晚一天左右去找你
and, uh, in the meantime,
而且同时
you can taste-test your way to the best gelateria.
你也能一路尝试美味的意式冰淇淋
Of course.
当然了
Gelato. Yay.
冰淇淋 太好了
Who the hell are Ralph and Alice?
谁是拉弗和爱丽丝
Edward Grayson's corgis.
爱德华·格雷森的柯基犬
I'm sorry. What is that word?
不好意思 你说什么
You're getting his dogs.
您将继承他的狗
It says here they're being flown in
这里显示它们将于下周
from Scottsdale next week -- first class.
乘坐头等舱从斯考特戴尔过来
That's it?
就这些
There has to be some mistake.
这中间一定有什么错误
Oh, wait, you're right.
等等 你说的没错
You're also getting their burberry dog beds.
您还将继承巴宝莉狗床垫
I just need your signature
麻烦您在
here, here, and initial here.
这里 这里还有这里签字
What about the inheritance?
那遗产部分呢
I'm sorry, Mrs. Grayson.
不好意思 格雷森夫人
The remainder of Edward Grayson's estate
爱德华·格雷森剩下的遗产
is being left to his wife.
将由他的妻子继承
His wife?
他妻子
She died 20 years ago.
她二十年前就死了
So sorry I'm late.
真不好意思我迟到了
You're Edward's wife? That was your secret?
你是爱德华的妻子 这就是你的秘密
You've got to admit, it's a good one.
你得承认 这可是个好秘密
Well, the last time I spoke with him,
上次我跟他聊天的时候
he wasn't dating, nor was he revising his will.
他还没有恋爱或要修改他的遗嘱
What kind of scam is this?
这是什么骗局
This is no scam.
这不是骗局
Teddy and I were married four months ago,
特迪和我四个月前结婚了
so your conversation was not a recent one.
你跟他一定不是最近聊的天
Your husband dies a week ago,
你的丈夫一周前死了
and the first thing you do
而你做的第一件事是
is hop on a plane to the Hamptons,
登上一架来汉普顿的飞机
and rather than telling me
你没有告诉我
that my father-in-law passed away,
我公公过世了
you spend two days concealing your true identity.
却花了两天时间隐藏你的身份
And for what?
为什么
To go party-hopping,
就为了参加派对吗
or to embarrass me in front of my friends?
还是为了在我的朋友面前羞辱我
I'll give you ladies some privacy.
我让你们单独谈谈
Oh, we don't need privacy. We need a judge.
我们不需要单独谈 我们需要找法官谈谈
This will is fraudulent.
这个遗嘱是伪造的
I came to the Hamptons early
我早来汉普顿
to see what kind of a person you are,
是因为我想看看你是什么样的人
to meet you in a circumstance
是为了在一个
where you're not predisposed to hate me.
你不会先入为主讨厌我的情况下见见你
And maybe I would've shown you some kindness.
也许我会对你仁慈一点
But to see you rake your friends over the coals?
但是看到你对你的朋友火上浇油
You are just as vicious as Teddy made you out to be.
你完全跟特迪描述的一样恶毒
Edward adored me.
爱德华很喜欢我
And he always promised to look after my family.
而且他一直承诺会照顾我的家庭
As a matter of fact,
事实是
he reviewed his will with me,
他跟我一起重温过遗嘱
and I know full well what was coming to me
我完全知道我跟我的儿子丹尼尔
and to my son, Daniel.
将会继承到什么
Well, all I know
我只知道
is that shortly after Conrad's arrest,
自打康拉德被捕后
Teddy's illness took a turn,
特迪的病情就急转直下
and when he tried to reach out to you,
而当他想联♥系♥你的时候
you were nowhere to be found.
却怎么都找不到你
So when the going got tough, you jumped ship.
一到危急时刻 你跑得比谁都快
I did no such thing.
我没有
But you know what was curious?
但你知道有意思的是什么吗
After my son passed away,
在我儿子去世之后
I left multiple messages for Edward.
我给爱德华留了好几条语♥音♥信息
Now, are you the reason why he never called me back?
是你阻拦他打电♥话♥给我的吗
I thought it best to keep his spirits up,
我觉得最好还是让他保持愉悦
because you had done enough damage.
因为你已经对他造成了太多伤害
What you did to his heart...
你对他心灵的伤害
not even this nurse could help.
甚至连眼前这位护士都无能为力
You were his nurse?
你是他的护士
Oh, well, this couldn't be more transparent.
这真是再明显不过了
You took advantage of an ailing man
你利用了一个
who was clearly wasn't in his right mind.
明显无法♥正♥常思考的患者
Any judge will see that.
任何法官都会看到这点的
Teddy was clear-minded to the end,
特迪直到最后都非常清醒
and he thought the very worst of you,
他觉得你恶毒至极
which is why he left you two incontinent dogs
所以他给你留了两条不能自理的狗
and me everything else.
而其他全部则归我
Not losing any sleep
失眠不是因为
over what the rest of the world thinks about me.
担心世人会怎么看我
I killed an FBI agent.
我杀了个联调局探员
Is there more?
还有别的吗
That was all Simone could retrieve before almost getting caught.
这是西蒙差点被抓到前能拿到的全部资料
Now she's worried Margaux's on to her, so...
现在她担心玛尔戈在怀疑她
It's up to us.
到我们了
I should've known Margaux was too smart to play dumb.
我本该知道玛尔戈这么聪明不会装傻
God, if this gets out...
天呐 如果这个泄露出去了
it's gonna destroy Jack.
这会毁了杰克的
How much time do we have?
我们还剩多少时间
She's releasing it tomorrow.
她明天就会发布
Well, then, we'd better get hacking.
那我们现在就该开始黑系统了
If your computer system's been compromised,
如果你的电脑系统被改过
it's likely to be a cyber attack.
那很有可能是网络袭击
We'll send over a task force.
我们会派一组人来
The computer in question is air-gapped,
有问题的电脑是有气隙的
which means it's untouched by the internet
根本无法连接网络
and therefore unhackable.
所以是不可能被黑的
Someone broke in to the server room
有人在10:37闯入服务器房♥间
to get at it at 10:37.
盗走了信息
You know the exact moment?
你知道准确的时间
I receive an alert
每当电脑开启时
anytime the computer is turned on.
我都会收到警告通知
By the time I got to it, the server room was empty.
当我到达那里时 房♥里空无一人
Do you have any idea what they were after?
你知道他们在找什么吗
Not sure.
不清楚
It's possible I arrived before they could finish the job.
很可能我在他们完事之前就到了
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表