剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
I had Lyman Ellis steal what he could
我让莱蒙·埃利斯偷到了
off of Nolan's hard drive.
诺兰硬盘上的东西
But before he could deliver it, he was found dead.
在他交给我之前 他死了
You're trusting the wrong people.
你信错人了
Nolan hasn't told you everything.
诺兰并没把所有事都告诉你
Nolan and I have no secrets.
我和诺兰之间没有秘密
People to whom you've placed your loyalty have two faces.
你奉献了忠诚的那些人 他们表里不一
I want a family and a real marriage one day,
我也想有个家庭 有婚姻
but with somebody stable,
但是要跟一个稳定的人
not someone who... Someone you pity.
而不是... 不是出于同情
I think, uh, I think it's time that we end this marriage.
我认为现在是时候结束这段婚姻了
I live between two worlds.
我生活在两个世界之间
You couldn't possibly understand.
你不可能明白我的处境
Yeah, but I want to. Don't shut me out.
是的 但我想明白 别拒我于千里之外
The truth is that Malcolm Black was my attacker.
真♥相♥是 马尔科·布莱克才是要袭击我的人
Daniel saved my life.
丹尼尔救了我的命
There is one secret, and it's cost the ones I love
我一直藏有一个秘密 这秘密害死了不少我爱的人
more than I ever wanted.
完全背离了我的初衷
I am David Clarke's daughter.
我是大卫·克拉克的女儿
I am Amanda Clarke.
我是阿曼达·克拉克
I took the identity of Emily Thorne
我用了艾米丽·索恩的身份
in order to clear my father's name.
来洗清我父亲的罪名
Nolan lied to me.
诺兰骗了我
I trusted him.
我那么信任他
He could've told me about Emily, about Tony,
他完全可以跟我说艾米莉的事 托尼的事
about how he really felt about me.
还有他对我的真实感受
Oh, poppet.
孩子
Emily and Nolan are strangers to honesty.
艾米莉和诺兰可不懂什么是诚实
There's so much more you don't know.
还有很多事你都不知道
Then I want the truth.
那我想要知道真♥相♥
All of it.
所有的真♥相♥
It has now been 12 hours
早前阿曼达·克拉克
since Amanda Clarke's announcement
发表了引发全国关注的声明
captured the country's attention.
现在已经过去12小时了
As questions multiply, her camp has been clear...
随着问题越来越多 她的阵营表达得很清楚
There will be no further comment
克拉克女士或她的父亲
from either Ms. Clarke or her father.
将不会发表任何评论
Now other players in this saga...
目前 该事件中的其他人
botably, socialite Victoria Grayson,
尤其是社会名流维多利亚·格雷森
have also yet to comment.
也尚未发表评论
So far, so good.
目前还好
Radio silence from both Victoria and Margaux.
维多利亚和玛尔戈都挺安静
That doesn't mean it'll last.
但不意味着会一直保持如此
Well, the longer they're quiet,
她们保持沉默得越久
the longer your legend has time to grow online.
你的传说就会在网上传得越疯
Exhibit "A"...
证据A
Twitter's debating what people are supposed to call you now.
推特在辩论人们现在该叫你什么
#Amanda OR #Emily?
#阿曼达还是#艾米莉
Emily Thorne no longer exists.
艾米莉·索恩已经不存在了
It's the end of an era.
这是一个时代的终结
My dad cut a deal with the Feds.
我爸和联调局达成了协议
In exchange for not suing the government
他不会因为20多年的折磨
over his 20-year ordeal,
而控告政♥府♥
they're not coming after me for fraud.
政♥府♥也不会因为诈骗罪而逮捕我
I wish the same could be said for all of our takedowns.
希望我们扳倒的所有人都会这样
I've been tracking them,
我一直在追踪他们
and one's been particularly busy,
有个人特别忙
making calls to the rest of the red sharpie society.
在给红叉团体的其余人打电♥话♥
Tom Kingsly.
汤姆·金斯莱
The former senator? Or as I like to call him,
前议员吗 或者用我喜欢的称呼
the corrupt prosecutor
腐♥败♥的检察官
who convicted David, then rode a tide of public goodwill
他给大卫定了罪 然后承着民♥意♥
into that seat in Congress.
坐进了国会
Until we pulled it out from under him.
直到我们把他赶下了台
I came here tonight
今晚我来此宣布
to announce that I will not be seeking re-election this fall...
我将不会在今秋的选举中竞选连任
...as I am retiring from public life.
同时我将退出公众事业
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
How'd you get your hands on a sex tape?
你怎么弄到那段性♥爱♥录像的
I bought the building that his mistress lives in.
我把他情妇住的那栋大厦买♥♥下了
As part of the renovations, I had cameras installed.
在翻修的时候 我装了摄像头
And now?
那现在呢
I release the videos to the press.
我把录像发给了媒体
Why? You already got what you wanted.
为什么 你已经达到你的目的了
You destroyed a man's career.
你已经毁了他的职业生涯
I want to destroy his life.
我要毁掉他的人生
If he had done the right thing,
如果他当初做出正确的选择
he would've saved my father.
就会救出我父亲
He chose not to, so...down he goes.
但他没有那么做 所以我要彻底毁了他
You scare me.
你吓到我了
Good.
很好
You never forget your first.
第一次总是最难忘的
Kingsly's when we became a team. Remember?
就是金斯莱的倒台让我们成了团队 记得吗
Of course I do.
我当然记得
Look, if he's putting together a coalition,
听着 如果他现在要搞联盟
we have to stop him before it reaches critical mass.
我们得阻止他 以免引发大灾难
I figured one of them would try to get the ball rolling.
我猜到他们中有人会做这种事的
We just have to stay ahead of any surprises.
我们只需在有任何惊喜前先行一步就好
Whoops. Missed one.
哎呀 忘了一个
It's been hours.
已经好几个小时了
You're supposed to be the next Nolan Ross.
你应该是下一个诺兰·罗斯的
More like he's the old me.
应该说他是以前的我
But the guy still has major skills.
但这小子还是有两把刷子的
One wrong line of code, the files self-destruct.
一行代码输错 文件就会自动销毁
Same happens if you try to download it,
如果尝试下载 也会有同样的结果
which means this flash drive is your only copy.
也就是说 这个闪存盘是唯一的证据
I rigged a comprehensive decrypt that should do the trick.
我装了一个综合解密应该能解决这个问题
But it'll take a couple hours.
但会需要几个小时
Understand something. If you speak a word of this,
记住 如果你说漏了嘴
"self-destruct" will take on a whole new meaning for you.
对你来说"自动销毁"就会有另外的含义了
Louise. How'd it go with your attorney?
路易丝 跟律师谈得怎么样
Fine, I suppose.
还行吧
When she got to the grounds for divorce,
当她进行到离婚理由时
I just... froze up.
我有点...不知所措
I mean, I know Nolan lied,
我知道诺兰撒谎了
but does that make him the devil?
但这就代表他是个恶魔吗
You saw the press conference last night. You know.
你昨晚看到记者招待会了 你知道的
That his friend Emily is really Amanda Clarke?
他的朋友艾米莉其实是阿曼达·克拉克
Maybe that explains why he had to lie.
也许这就解释了他为什么得撒谎
I mean, the news is calling her
新闻上都称她为
the modern-day Count of Monte Cristo.
现代版的"基♥督♥山伯爵"
Oh, how fitting, since they're both works of fiction.
真合适 毕竟他们都是幻想出来的人物
You were kind enough to give me the thumb drive,
谢谢你的好意 把U盘给了我
so I feel that you have
我觉得你有权
the right to know the whole truth.
知道所有的真♥相♥
Porter.
波特
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么一点不惊讶呢
Emily.
艾米莉
You okay?
你可以吗
Yeah.
没事
So you owe me 50 bucks. Why is that?
你欠我五十美金 为什么
Well, I bet my brother that you were gonna call to fill me in
我跟我哥打赌说在我送他去机场前
before I dropped him at the airport.
你会打来跟我说清情况
Guess where I just came from. I know you're pissed.
猜猜我刚从哪回来 我知道你很生气
Yeah, and my friends -- they keep asking me,
没错 我的朋友们都一直在问我
"What kind of detective doesn't know the real name
我算个什么侦探
of the woman that he's been dating?"
连自己交往对象的真名都不知道
And, of course, once internal affairs starts asking
当然了 一旦内务部开始审查
how I also helped her close a case
我是怎么帮她结了一宗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表