剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
If what you're saying is true, then you should have no problem
如果你说的属实 那你应该会愿意
with me checking your car for Mason's fingerprints.
让我检查你的车上有没有梅森的指纹
Fine.
好吧
Can I go now?
我现在能走了吗
You can leave the room.
你可以离开这里
Just don't leave town.
但不能离开本镇
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I was called back for questioning.
我被叫来问话
Parently when you leave town
很明显 当你离开镇的那晚
the night someone you openly hate is killed,
众所周知你憎恨的那个人被杀了
it looks a little suspicious.
看起来有点嫌疑
They already talk to you?
他们已经找你谈过了吗
Well, when someone you openly hate dies in your house,
众所周知你憎恨的那个人死在你家里
also a little suspicious.
看起来也有点嫌疑
Jack, I had nothing to do with it.
杰克 这事与我无关
I wasn't gonna... No, you were.
我也没有... 不 你有
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
It's just this whole thing, it's...
只是这整件事 让人...
it's hard to imagine.
让人难以接受
You know, when I heard about the fire...
当我得知起火的事...
I'm just... glad you weren't home.
我很庆幸... 你当时不在家
Why didn't you say goodbye?
你为什么不辞而别
Mr. Porter. They're ready for you.
波特先生 他们准备好见你了
I should...
我该...
Jack.
杰克
Come by the beach house later.
一会儿到海边别♥墅♥来
Please. I need to talk to you.
求你了 我要跟你谈谈
As soon as I'm done here,
这里的事情一完
I'm on the next flight back to L.A.
我就搭下一班飞机回洛杉矶
Goodbye, Amanda.
再见 阿曼达
Did you follow up on David Clarke's alibi?
你查过大卫·克拉克的不在场证明了吗
Yeah, it checks out.
是的 查过了
Spoke to a doctor who confirmed he was at Suffolk Memorial.
有个医生可以证明他当时在萨福克县纪念医院
And there he is.
终于来了
Margarita for you, sir.
给你的玛格丽塔 先生
Pina Coladas for me.
给我的凤梨奶霜酒
To our differences.
为我们的不同干杯
Too much salt. I should have asked.
盐太多了 我该问问你的
It's not that. It's just...
不是那样 只是...
I can't go on a trip with you.
我不能跟你一起旅行了
Because the drinks are so good here,
因为这里的酒太好喝了
why leave the beach club?
为什么要离开海滩俱乐部呢
A few months ago,
几个月前
I started adoption proceedings
我向领养机构
through the foster-care system.
提交了领养孩子的申请
I was told it could take months, maybe even years,
当时我被告知要等几个月 甚至几年
which is why I hadn't told you yet
所以我才没告诉你
and why I thought I could go on vacation.
而且我觉得我可以跟你一起度假
But...
可是...
I found out today I'm getting a baby.
今天我得知 我要领养一个孩子了
That's exciting. I-I mean, congratulations.
太棒了 恭喜你
Thank you. Soon?
谢谢你 很快吗
Yeah. Like...in two days.
是的 大概两天左右
I have so much to do, I don't even know where to start.
有太多事要做了 都不知道从哪开始
Okay, we're not leaving town.
好吧 我们留在镇上
We'll drive into the city,
我们开车去城里
and we will stock up on all the swag a single dad needs.
把所有单身父亲需要的东西都买♥♥回来
That's what I need to talk to you about, Nolan.
那正是我想跟你说的 诺兰
The thing this single dad needs is to be single.
单身父亲的重点是 单身
I would love for us to work, but becoming a dad...
我很希望我们在一起 但要做一个爸爸...
I've wanted this for a long time.
这是我梦想了很久的事
And while it both excites me and terrifies me,
尽管让我措手不及 也有点害怕
it's something I know I need to give 100% to,
但我知道 这是我需要全身心投入的事情
and, in doing so,
而且 这样做
our relationship would get short-changed,
我会无暇顾及我们的关系
you will be short-changed.
会无暇顾及你的感受
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Okay..
好吧...
Tony...
托尼...
despite appearances...
除去这些表象...
I can be pretty low-maintenance.
我也可以要求很少的
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry, Nolan.
很抱歉 诺兰
It wouldn't be fair to you or to me or to my little boy.
这对你 对我 对我的儿子都不公平
Well, I wish I'd met you a year ago.
真希望我能早一点认识你
Me too.
我也是
Goodbye, Nolan.
再见 诺兰
Bye.
再见
The car picked us up around 7:00.
车是七点来接的我们
Okay, I'm gonna need - the name of the car service
好 我需要汽车服务中心的名字
and that plane's tail number.
还有那架飞机的机尾号♥
I get that the timing of my departure seems curious.
我明白 我离开的时机有点可疑
A guy lives here his whole life.
一个人离开了从小生活的地方
Spur of the moment, moves to California
突发奇想 要搬到加利福尼亚去
minutes before Grayson manor goes up in flames.
就在格雷森庄园付之一炬的前一分钟
Yeah.
是的
I could have answered these questions over the phone.
我本可以在电♥话♥里回答这些问题的
But we both know those calls are recorded.
但我们都知道那些电♥话♥是被录音的
So, what did you really want to ask me?
所以你到底想问我什么
Did you help her?
你帮她了吗
Of course not.
当然没有
Look, I'm doing you a favor by keeping this off the record
我在帮你忙 让这些不被记录在案
because you and I both know
因为你我都知道
that you have helped Emily cover up things in the past.
过去你曾帮助艾米莉掩盖一些事情的真♥相♥
I need you to be honest with me here.
现在我需要你诚实回答我
Well, then let me be clear.
那我就直说了
I had absolutely nothing to do with Victoria Grayson's death.
维多利亚·格雷森的死与我无关
I was with my family the entire night.
我整晚都和我的家人在一起
And has Emily said anything to you about what happened?
艾米莉对你说过发生的事吗
Look, the only time I've spoken with Emily recently
最近我唯一一次跟艾米莉说话
was a few minutes ago when she assured me
就是在几分钟前 而且她跟我保证
she had nothing to do with this.
她与此事无关
Now, let me ask you a question off the record.
现在 让我来问你个不被记录在案的问题
Isn't this a conflict of interest?
这不算是利益冲突吗
You working on a case that involves your girlfriend?
你调查的案子涉嫌你的女朋友
You don't know?
你不知道吗
Know what?
知道什么
We broke up the night you left.
你离开那晚我们就分手了
She ran to the airport to stop you.
她跑去机场想阻止你离开
You won, Porter.
你赢了 波特
She chose you.
她选择了你
Amanda.
阿曼达
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Dr. Fogel, chief of oncology.
福格尔医生 肿瘤科主任
That's who corroborated your story the other night.
那晚就是他证实了你的证词
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
The other day when you came by my house
那晚你来我家
and told me that everything was over
告诉我一切都结束了
and that there were no more battles to be fought,
再也不用争斗了
I saw a look in your eye
我在你眼里看到一种神情
that I haven't seen since I've been back,
那神情我从回来后就没看到过
since... since you were a girl.
上次看到时你还是个小女孩
And I wasn't able to destroy that.
我不能破坏它
You don't have to protect me.
你不需要保护我
I know I don't have to. But I want to.
我知道不需要 可我想要保护你
Look, it's a form of lymphoma.
听着 这是淋巴癌的一种
The good news is they got it early,
好消息是还是早期
and I'm getting cutting-edge treatment.
而且我会接受尖端手术
Everything's gonna be fine.
不会有事的
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表