剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
and I will always hate her for it.
而我将永远为此而痛恨她
But it's why I also believe her.
但也正因此 我相信她
Then I'll go to the police without you.
那我就一个人去找警♥察♥
You're welcome.
不客气
Emily.
艾米莉
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
They said they had more questions.
他们说还有问题要问
You didn't have to come by.
你没必要过来的
I talked to Ben and Adams and I got you a day to recover.
我跟本和亚当斯说了 让你休息一天
I'm fine.
我没事
It's you intervening that will make me look suspicious.
你一直干涉这件事 才会显得我很可疑
You're wrong... everyone here understands what you went through.
你错了 他们都能理解你经历了什么
No one's gonna think twice about giving you more time
没人会质疑你为何需要更多时间
unless you give them reason to.
除非你主动让他们产生怀疑
Look, this is not your call to make.
这不是你说了算
Yes, it is.
就是我说了算
I have every bit as much to lose as you.
我也跟你一样有诸多顾虑
I was there last night, too, and I saw what happened afterward.
昨晚我也在 目睹了后来发生的事
It was a couple of answers. No one even noticed.
不过就是几句回答 没人注意到
Ben noticed.
本注意到了
Well, if that's true,
如果是这样
all the more reason to show up and fix it.
那我更应该来这里打消疑虑了
Or blow it for all of us.
你也可能会搞砸一切
Look, my alibi will hold.
我的说辞没问题
I've done this a million times. I know what I'm doing. Yes,
我做过很多次了 放心吧 没错
you've done this a million times, but you are only human.
你确实做过很多次 但你也是人
And you are struggling this time,
这次你觉得很难受
because what happened last night is traumatic
因为昨晚发生的事非常惨烈
and it is going to have an effect.
一定会对你产生影响
Take the day off.
今天休息吧
Get your head together. Grieve.
整理一下自己的思绪 去哀悼吧
It's what humans do.
这才是正常人的反应
Look, Jack, just worry about yourself.
杰克 担心你自己吧
My head is just fine.
我没问题
This license is still temporary.
这张驾照还是临时性的
Yeah, I haven't really had a chance to update my paperwork,
对 我一直没时间去更新
but I will get on that.
我回头一定弄
So, if we're done...
如果没其他事...
You seem to be in a hurry.
你似乎很着急
Didn't even ask why I stopped you.
都没问我为什么拦下你
Your taillight's out.
你的尾灯坏了
Really? I don't think so.
是吗 没有吧
Let's take a look.
来看看
Oh, yeah.
还真是
Look at that.
你瞧瞧
It's almost like someone intentionally smashed it.
简直像有人故意砸坏的
Open the back of the van.
打开后备箱
I don't think so.
不用了吧
You don't have cause.
你没有理由
My cause if that you're a sketchy son of a bitch.
我的理由就是 你基本就是个混♥蛋♥
You may have fooled a lot of people,
也许你骗过了很多人
but I know you're hiding something.
但我知道你隐瞒了不少事
Open it.
打开
This isn't about me, is it?
并不是我做错了事 对吧
It's about Victoria Grayson.
是因为维多利亚·格雷森
I'm just the guy standing in between you
是我阻碍了你
and a woman who won't give you the time of day.
和一个不肯给你机会的女人
Am I right?
我说得对吗
Open it, or I will.
打开 不然我动手了
Get that taillight fixed.
把你的尾灯修好
I was taught to deflect grief
有人教我把悲伤
with baked goods and comfort food,
化作烘焙的动力和食欲
Thus the abundance of starches.
所以市面上才有这么多淀粉食品
Thank you, Louise. That's very thoughtful.
谢谢你 路易丝 你很贴心
I know my relationship with your son was...
我知道我跟你儿子的恋情很...
brief, but in that time,
短暂 但是在那期间
it was clear that Danny had a spirit of compassion,
我很清楚 丹尼很热情
decency, and goodness.
很温柔 很善良
Like his mother.
就像他的母亲
I appreciate that.
谢谢你这么说
I am so sorry for your loss.
请你节哀顺变
Well, I'm sure you're exhausted,
我知道你一定很累了
and I left Nolan Ross' kitchen a complete mess,
而且我把诺兰·罗斯的厨房♥搞得一团乱
so I should go.
我得走了
You're friends with Mr. Ross?
你跟罗斯先生是朋友吗
Yes, I-I'm actually staying with him.
对 我现在跟他一起住
Louise, I hate to impose, bu...
路易丝 可能我这话有些失礼
But do you think maybe you could sit with me for a bit?
但你能不能陪我坐一会
Yes.
当然
Yes, of course. I'm here for you.
我当然愿意陪着你
Anything you need.
你有什么需要尽管说
Talk to me.
说吧
Guess whose plane just took off.
猜猜谁的飞机刚起飞了
Nolan, dear, Victoria appreciated the pie so much
诺兰 亲爱的 维多利亚很喜欢派
that now I'm thinking cupcakes.
所以我想再做几个纸杯蛋糕
Do you mind?
你介意吗
It's all yours.
随你用
Where's he headed?
他要往哪去
South. He's headed south.
往南 他往南走了
It's all south from Canada.
加拿大看哪儿都是南
Is he aiming at the Hamptons
他是往汉普顿走吗
or chasing his daughter's phone to Miami?
还是追踪她女儿手♥机♥往迈阿密去了
David, we're not gonna know for a few hours.
大卫 我们得等一段时间
You just... have to hang tight.
你得 你得耐心点
I'm learning that's not my strength.
我发现耐心可不是我的强项
Detective Adams is still out in the field.
亚当斯警探还在出外勤
She'll join us as soon as she gets back,
她一回来就会过来
but if you're sure that you're okay...
如果你确定没事的话
Yeah, I-I'm sure.
我确定
I know there was a discrepancy last night with the, uh --
我知道我昨晚有些话前后有出入
Oh, where you first found the gun?
你是说你发现枪的地点吗
Yeah.
对
Discrepancies happen.
这很正常
It's not really a concern.
你不必担心
But the medical examiner's report...
但是法医的鉴定报告
I mean, that could be a problem.
可能会有问题
See, last night,
昨晚
you said you thought Daniel had been drinking when he showed up.
你说丹尼尔去找你的时候似乎喝了酒
I did. Yeah.
是的
But the M.E.'s report shows no alcohol in his system.
但是法医的报告说他体内并无酒精
All right, so, that's weird.
所以这很奇怪
I mean, we can run it again. Maybe he missed it.
我们可以再检查一次 也许是弄错了
More likely I was wrong and misjudged him.
有可能是我判断失误了
I mean,
毕竟
Daniel didn't need alcohol to get violent and angry with me.
丹尼尔就算不喝酒也很容易对我发怒
I was actually just talking to Daniel's girlfriend about that.
其实我之前跟丹尼尔的女朋友聊过
Margaux Lemarchal?
玛尔戈·勒马尔查尔
She swore up and down that Daniel wasn't angry
她跟我保证丹尼尔当时并不愤怒
Or violent or anything.
或暴♥力♥什么的
You know, in fact, according to her,
事实上 据她所说
he was as happy as she'd ever seen him.
他从未那么高兴过
He was excited that he was gonna be a father.
他很高兴自己就要当爸爸了
I'm sorry, did you just say...
不好意思 你刚说...
a father?
爸爸
Yeah, you didn't...know?
是啊 你不知道吗
I'm sorry. I think I'm gonna need a break.
不好意思 我觉得我要休息一下
Oh, of course.
当然
Uh, would you mind if I asked you just one more question?
我能不能再问一个问题
What?
什么
Daniel attacked you, right?
丹尼尔袭击了你 对吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表