剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Merci.
谢谢你
I thought we were meeting later at your place.
我以为我们晚点在你的地方见呢
Yeah, well, my place isn't exactly my place anymore.
我的地方不再是我的地方了
The Ripley's too expensive for me right now.
雷普利酒店现在对我来说太贵了
The truth is, my family's assets are depleted.
事实上 我们家的资产已经快被耗光了
Daniel... And before you offer,
丹尼尔 在你开口之前
I'll be okay, all right?
我没问题 行吗
I'm a Grayson, I've survived worse.
我可是格雷森家的人 我经历过更惨的
I know you will.
我知道你会没事的
But I need to tell you
不过我得告诉你
that your mother came to see me last night.
你母亲昨晚来找我了
She already told you about our financial situation.
她已经跟你说了我们的经济状况
What did she want?
她想要什么
A loan.
借钱
I'm sorry she put you in such an awkward position.
很抱歉她把你推到这么尴尬的位置
Awkward?
尴尬
Well, I truly believe my father loved her.
我相信我父亲是爱她的
Besides, now she owes me.
而且 现在她可是欠我的了
Now, that's a hell of a card to have in your hand.
你拿的可是一手好牌
How do you say "badass" In french?
法语的"混♥蛋♥"怎么说
I'm not sure if I qualify.
我不确定我算不算得上混♥蛋♥
I may have handled your mother,
我也许能对付得了你母亲
But the quarterly earnings are down again.
但这个季度的利润又下滑了
Well, I can take a look at the numbers if you want.
如果你想的话我可以替你看看报表
It's a content issue. That's what drives the numbers.
是内容的问题 内容决定了销量
And the editorial department is lacking, so...
而编辑部现在还空着 所以
Hey, you shouldn't be worrying about me today.
你今天要担心的不是我
What time is your meeting with...
你什么时候见那位...
Louise Ellis?
路易丝·埃利斯
Yes. At noon.
对 中午
After drinks last night, I was up for hours
昨晚喝过酒之后 我花了好几个小时
coming up with a strategy to expand her portfolio.
想出了扩大她投资组合的办法
I mean, managing a member of one of the south's most prominent families
为南部最有声望的家族成员管理财务
would be the perfect start for my wealth-management firm.
将成为我财产管理公♥司♥的重要起步
Well, this Louise would be a fool not to hire you.
这个路易丝不雇用的你话 她就是个傻子
You can be very charming.
你那么有魅力
I hope so.
希望如此吧
I feel like I'm starting my life over from scratch.
感觉我的人生又重头开始了
I really need this to work.
我真的需要做成这笔生意
Then make it work.
那就做成这笔生意
Because that's what we do.
这就是我们最擅长的
Damn right.
你说得太对了
So, you woke up when you heard Mr. Ross yell your name.
你醒来 听见罗斯先生在叫你的名字
And you saw the intruder, white male, medium build,
接着你看见了闯入者 白人男性 中等身材
standing over you with a knife.
站在你床前 拿着一把刀
Now, did you get a look at his face?
你看见他的脸了吗
I could barely make out anything
在他从阳台跳下去之前
before he jumped off the balcony.
我都不太清楚发生了什么
That's got to be a 15-foot drop at least.
那一跳至少有十五英尺
My guess is, the guy hurt himself.
我猜那人一定摔伤了
Do you mind if I take a look at the jump site?
你介意我去看看他跳下去的地方吗
I'll do the honors, officer Hunter.
我带你去吧 亨特警官
It's right this way.
就在这边
Emily... Don't, Jack.
艾米莉 别 杰克
I'm not involving you any more
诺兰已经牵扯进来
than Nolan already has.
我不会再把你也扯进来了
So I'm right to suspect that there's more here,
所以我之前猜想还会出事是对的
and, what, I'm supposed to just back off?
然后呢 我就要站到一边去吗
It was a simple break-in.
这就是起简单的私闯民宅
Look, the fire was one thing.
之前那场火是一回事
I let you stand by your statement to protect Charlotte.
我认可了你的证词 让你保护夏洛特
But if...if this is what I think it is,
但如果 如果这事跟我想的一样
It's murder for hire.
那就是雇凶杀人
Are you done making your statement?
你的话说完了吗
Charlotte is out of your control.
夏洛特已经不受控制了
You can't make the people you love change,
你不能强迫你爱的人做出改变
even if it's for their own good.
即使你是为了他们好
Now, if this thing is tied to Victoria
如果这事和维多利亚有关
and if we can find the intruder,
要是我们能找到闯入者
we can take her down legitimately
我们就能用合法手段把她拿下
and maybe even save Charlotte.
甚至也许能救回夏洛特
But what you're doing to help her,
但你现在对她的这种帮助
it's-it's not working, and you're in danger.
不仅没用 还让你自己也身处险境
Jack... Can you please just let me do my job?
杰克 你能让我做好自己的工作吗
I can't stop you.
我阻止不了你
No, you can't.
你的确不能
And, Emily...
艾米莉
If Victoria turns up hurt
如果维多利亚受了伤
or worse...
或者更糟
I will arrest you.
我会逮捕你的
My super needs to be fired.
我要解雇我的监督员
I spoke to Dr. Hicks.
我和希克斯医生谈过
You polished off an old prescription of my Xanax
你吃光了我以前开的阿普唑仓[安定药]
and then had it refilled.
之后又重新去开了一瓶
Why are you going down this ugly road again?
你怎么又重回老路了
Are you seriously asking me that?
你真的要问我这个问题吗
We have all been to hell and back.
我们每个人都走过不堪回首的路
Yeah, mine was a one-way trip.
是啊 我的路可是有去无回
I just found out Emily is Amanda and my father is alive.
我刚发现艾米莉就是阿曼达 我父亲还活着
Exactly, he is alive,
没错 他还活着
and your reaction is to hide behind a haze of pills.
而你的反应却是嗑药
No. My reaction was happiness.
错 我的反应是开心
But you ruined that
但你毁了那开心
and made meeting my father all about hurting Emily.
让我和父亲的重逢变成了对艾米莉的伤害
What do you really want from me, mom?
你到底想让我怎么样 母亲
Nothing but to see you happy.
我只想让你开心
The Grayson mantra: lie and deny.
格雷森家的魔咒 撒谎和否认
I'm sick of it.
我受够了
I do want a relationship with my father,
我很想继续保持和父亲的关系
but not if you're gonna be controlling it.
但你要是想从旁操控就不行
You are not a victim, so stop choosing to act like one.
你不是什么受害者 别表现得像个受害者
Now, if you want a relationship with your father, fight for it.
你想和父亲建立感情 那就去争取
And if you want my respect, then earn it.
想让我尊重你 那就好好表现
But do not give in to the darkness
但别寄望于见不得人的手段
That will destroy you.
那会毁了你
I mean, first the fire and then this?
先是火灾 然后又是这事
What did she do, walk under a ladder and break a mirror?
怎么 她从梯子下走过又打碎了镜子吗
You never mentioned that you ran into Emily yesterday.
你从没提过你昨天遇见过艾米莉
Yeah. Out by the old windmill site.
对 在老风车那边
She said she was out for a walk.
她说她出来走走
She didn't seem too happy to see me then, either.
她当时看见我也没有很高兴
Does she hate cops or something?
她是讨厌警♥察♥还是怎么的
No, just, uh, it takes a lot for her to ask for help.
没有 她只是很难开口寻求帮助
So, let's not make her ask
那咱们就别让她开口了
I'll have a couple black and whites drive by today.
我会派几辆警车过来
For peace of mind.
让她安心
I'm guessing you're planning on driving one of them.
我猜你也打算自己也开一辆过来吧
Are you gonna tell me that you're not trying to impress Emily?
你想说你没试图讨好艾米莉吗
Dude, you're way off.
哥们儿 你扯得太远了
If I wanted to ask Emily out, I'd ask her out.
我要是想约她 我会直接开口的
But I'm starting to feel like you'd have a problem with that.
可我现在觉得你会不太高兴
Listen, man. I'm just trying to uncomplicate things with her.
伙计 我只是不希望她身边的事太复杂
That's all you had to say.
你直说就行了
All right. Message received.
好吧 消息收到了
Loud and clear.
清楚明白
May I help you?
要帮忙吗
No. Sorry.
不用 抱歉
I saw that.
我看到了
What?
什么
stay down.
老实点
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表