剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Well, I'll check his bank account
我会检查他的银行账户
for any large deposits of euros.
看有没有大笔欧元入账
I'm seeing Ben tonight.
我今晚要和本见面
I'll try to convince him
我会试着说服他
to discredit Schaefer's character on the stand.
在听证席上质疑谢弗的人品
I'm not sure Officer Hunter will be much help,
我不确定亨特警官会帮忙
considering his eyewitness account of Jack's arrest.
看看他做的杰克被捕时的目击者口供
"Hostile"?
"不友善的"
He said that you got physical
他说你动了手
and refused to comply with the officer's demands.
还拒绝遵守警官的要求
I can't believe Ben would do this.
我不能相信本会这么做
I can.
我能
It's the truth. I was hostile.
因为那是事实 我确实不友善
I saw them take Carl away, and I-I lost it.
我看到他们带走了卡尔 我就失控了
All we have to do is focus on debunking the D.U.I.,
我们只要揭穿酒后驾车的骗局
And everything else will fall away.
其他事都会随之消失的
Now, the breathalyzer...either Schaefer rigged it,
呼吸测醉器 要么谢弗操控了结果
which, from what I've seen, he doesn't have the brains,
但就我看来 他没那个脑子
or...
或者...
Or someone spiked my O.J.
或者有人对我的橙汁动手脚了
Nolan, do you have the sec...
诺兰 你有没有...
Security footage of the bar? Already on it.
酒吧的监控录像 已经在查了
Right there.
就是那
He was at the courthouse with Margaux.
他之前和玛尔戈一起在法♥院♥出现过
And look.
看
My glass clearly moved. He must have slipped something into it.
我的杯子明显被动过 他肯定往里放了什么
Can we use this in court?
我们在法庭上能用这个吗
In support of a theory,
只能作为理论支持
but I still need material evidence.
但我还是需要物证
Well, I have no other camera angles.
我没有其他角度的监控
Then we have to track this guy down
那我们就得找到这人
so I can get us what we need.
好让我拿到我们需要的东西
That's enough.
够了
What did you put in Jack Porter's drink?
你往杰克·波特的饮料里放了什么
Is that really what you want?
那真是你想要的吗
I really want to shoot you in the head
我真正想要的是开枪打爆你的头
for what you did to my friend.
为我的朋友复仇
But I'll settle for you turning yourself in
但我也接受你自首
and telling them Margaux was behind this whole thing.
告诉他们玛尔戈是整件事的幕后黑手
I can do you one better.
我能给你更好的
Porter's blood sample.
波特的血样
Hard evidence he wasn't drinking.
他没有喝酒的有力证据
Hand it over.
拿过来
Whatever you say.
都听你的
She lives.
某人还活着啊
Latte, chocolate scone, and an apology for last night.
拿铁 巧克力司康饼 还有为昨晚道歉
It's all good. I figured you were working late on Jack's case.
没事 我想你一定忙杰克的案子到深夜吧
Well, something like that.
差不多吧
Look in the bag.
看看包里
What the hell is this?
这是什么
You blow off dinner so you could help Nolan
你放我鸽子 就是去帮诺兰
make a duplicate of Jack's blood?
伪造杰克的血样吗
It's the real sample. I found it on Margaux's guy.
这是真的血样 我从玛尔戈手下身上找到的
He must have stolen it from the lab
他肯定是从实验室偷的
after somebody gave him access.
有人把他放进去了
Who? Schaefer?
谁 谢弗吗
I never liked that guy,
我一直不喜欢他
but I doubt he's capable of this.
但我不觉得他能做出这事
I didn't think that Margaux was capable of doing
我以前也不觉得玛尔戈会这么对杰克
what she's doing to Jack, but people surprise you.
但人们总是会让你大吃一惊
The seal's intact, but you're gonna have a hard time
血样完好无损 但你要把它作为
getting this submitted into evidence.
证据提交比较困难
Stevie assured me that she could do it,
史蒂维向我保证她能做到
but the sample has to be found in the lab
但血样必须在实验室被找到
as if it was misplaced.
就像是它放错地方了
Emily, I'm days away from making detective.
艾米莉 我过几天就是警探了
If I get caught trying to...
如果我被逮到...
They're gonna take Carl away.
他们会带走卡尔
Looks like Carl's room has everything except Carl.
看起来卡尔的房♥间除了卡尔什么都不缺
I'd like to meet him if I could.
如果可以我想和他见个面
Where is he?
他在哪
Oh, he's spending the day with his grandpa.
他和他爷爷在一起
As in David Clarke?
大卫·克拉克吗
The very one.
就是他
Isn't it just amazing what he's been through?
他经历的一切实在很令人惊奇吧
Not exactly the descriptor I'd use
我可不会这么形容
for someone held captive and tortured for two decades.
一个被监禁折磨了二十年的人
You're not concerned leaving Carl in his care?
把卡尔给他照顾你不担心吗
No. No, not at all.
不 不 完全不
You wouldn't be either if you met him.
你要是见了他你也不会担心的
And where are they right now?
那他们现在在哪
They're probably at the park at Montauk beach.
可能在蒙托克海滩公园吧
Probably?
可能
So, I see here you just started a new job as a bartender.
我发现你最近开始做酒保了
Yeah, uh, South Hampton Beach Club.
对 在南汉普顿海滩俱乐部
The hours are flexible.
工作时间很自♥由♥
They have childcare when I'm working.
我工作时他们还有托儿所
So your preferred supervision is at a bar?
所以你首选监护孩子的地点是酒吧吗
Do you or anyone in your family have issues with alcohol?
你或者你的家人有酗酒问题吗
I'm a recovering alcoholic, but Jack's never had a problem.
我戒了酒 但杰克从没有酗酒问题
I'm sure it can get overwhelming being a single father.
我相信作为一个单身父亲会压力很大
You must have a drink every now and then.
你肯定时不时要喝一杯
I know what you're implying,
我知道你在暗示什么
but I assure you I never drive when I do.
但我向你保证我酒后从不开车
Look, this... this whole thing's
听着 这整件事
just a horrible misunderstanding.
就是个糟糕的误会
That's not for me to decide, Mr. Porter.
那不是我能决定的 波特先生
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any concerns.
我必须承认我有些担忧
Look, Carl already lost his mother.
卡尔已经失去了他的母亲
Please don't take his father away from him, too.
请不要让他也失去父亲
I'll be in touch.
我会再和你们联♥系♥
I need a new place to stay.
我需要个新住处
Emily?
艾米莉吗
Got the jump on me. Had to give her the blood sample.
她突然出现 我不得已把血样给她了
No wonder Victoria begged me to give up this fight.
怪不得维多利亚求我放弃这场战斗
She knows how far Emily's willing to go.
她知道艾米莉能有多狠
She took him out, too.
她把他也解决了
Lyman left me a message the night he died.
莱蒙死的那晚给我发了信息
It could lead back to me.
这可能会查到我身上
I'll clear any record of the call.
我会清除通话记录
Then that will be your final task.
那就是你最后一个任务了
For your services.
你的服务结束了
You're giving up?
你要放弃了吗
A man is dead because of me.
有人因我而死了
This is not who I am.
这不是我
Thank you for your loyalty.
谢谢你的忠诚
I am loyal to the Lemarchal name,
我效忠的是勒马尔查尔这个姓氏
which will lose all credibility
要是这个家族的继承人
if the heir to its throne is believed to be
被认为是一个恶魔的孩子
the child of a monster. I...
我将失去所有信誉 我...
Your baby, Pascal's grandchild, deserves better.
你的孩子 帕斯卡的外孙应该得到更好的
That's why you started this, remember?
这正是你的初衷 记得吗
I think it's time we took that step to end this
我想是时候抢在她之前
before she does.
动手结束这一切了
If you've done it right,
如果你操作得没错
the system should be resetting now.
系统现在应该在重置了
It worked. Thanks.
成功了 谢谢
I wonder what tripped it.
真奇怪怎么会触发
Have you found anything
你找到任何
connecting Schaefer to Margaux yet?
谢弗和玛尔戈之间的联♥系♥了吗
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表