剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Well, unless the sea makes him as sick
除非海景会让他很难受
as his presence makes me.
就像他会让我很难受一样
Almost ready.
快好了
You are a very patient man.
你非常有耐心
Take your time.
慢慢来
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
David.
大卫
It's time you know the truth... I am a klutz.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了 其实我笨手笨脚的
Tripped on my stiletto,
被自己的高跟鞋绊倒了
went right into the makeup table.
直接摔到了梳妆台上
Teddy used to say it made me endearing.
特迪经常说这让我很迷人
Really, all it does is make me bruise.
真的吗 我觉得只能让我青一块紫一块的
Do you need some ice?
你要冰块吗
Maybe some aspirin? There might be some in my purse.
还是来点阿司匹林吧 我包里可能有
Find anything?
找到了吗
Uh, sure did.
找到了
Ah. Thanks.
谢谢
She said I'm thoughtless and controlling.
她说我很自私 是个控制狂
You put a daycare center down the hall
你在大厅里设了个日托所
so I can bring my kid to work.
让我可以带着孩子来上班
That's not thoughtless.
这才不叫自私
What about controlling?
那控制狂呢
'Cause now she's mad at me. I'm mad at her.
她现在很生我的气 我也很生她的气
This is still a fake marriage, right?
这段婚姻还是假的吧
Uh, it's tricky.
这很复杂
Are you attracted to her?
你喜欢她吗
Jack, have you seen her?
杰克 你没见过她吗
Everyone from Southampton to the South Pole
从南汉普顿到南极的每个人都会
is attracted... Yes, but that doesn't mean
喜欢... 没错 但这不代表
that they should be married to her.
他们都会娶她
And that brings me to the other thing.
这就让我想到了另一件事
This ring... no one's attracted to me when I wear it.
这戒指 戴着它就没人会对我有兴趣了
Look, it's clear to me that you want two different things,
很明显你俩的追求不一样
which means you don't know what you're doing.
也就是说你根本不知道自己在干什么
No. Jack, I don't.
对 杰克 我不知道
I mean, at least that's the one constant in...
至少 这是我所经历过的扭曲关系中
every twisted relationship I've ever had.
一个恒定不变的事
Well, something to chew on.
好好想想吧
Something to talk to your wife about.
该对你妻子说些什么
But do yourself a favor...
但帮你自己一个忙
figure it out over something other than gin.
别在酒后去琢磨这些事
Uh, Natalie, David.
娜塔莉 大卫
Hi.
你好
Ms. Waters, you've managed to throw the party of the summer...
沃特斯女士 你已经承办了夏天的派对
...and with David Clarke on your arm no less.
现在又有大卫·克拉克陪伴在身边
So, I'll go find us some drinks.
我去拿点东西喝
All right.
好的
So, what's it like to date him?
跟他约会是什么感觉
Well, as we all know, he's been through a lot.
我们都知道 他之前经历了很多事
So it's not all sunshine and rainbows.
所以并不都是阳光和彩虹
Hmm, how do you mean?
这话什么意思呢
You see flashes of this or that, and there are...
你有时可以隐约看到些锋芒 而有些...
there are moments when I hardly recognize him.
有些时候 我几乎都认不出他来了
But then he's back, and...
不过他马上又会恢复正常 而且...
Are you saying that you're scared of him?
你是说你害怕他吗
No. God, no. No, I would never say that.
不 天呐 当然不 我永远不会那样说
Whatever it is he's going through,
不管他经历过什么样的事
I'm sure I can handle it.
我确信自己可以应付
Enjoy the party.
祝你玩得愉快
Can we get a photo, please?
能拍张照吗
Oh, that's quite a portrait you're painting.
你塑造的形象可真不错
Trouble in paradise?
天堂里也有烦恼吗
Don't worry about me. I'll be fine.
别担心我 我会没事的
Oh, I have no doubt.
这点我相信
Well, look, sis, I don't want to be the cause
听着 妹妹 我不希望你们
of any, uh, strife.
因为我而吵架
I can find another place to live.
我可以找别的地方住
Lyman, no. You're my family.
莱蒙 不 你是我的家人
Well, in your case, family hasn't always been so reliable.
可对你来说 家人并不都那么可靠的
I mean, Nolan's right about that.
关于这一点 诺兰说得对
That's just because he doesn't know you like I do.
那是因为他并不像我这样了解你
Remember when we were kids, how much I looked up to you?
还记得我们小时候我有多么崇拜你吗
God, I used to follow you around so much
天呐 我以前总是围着你转
it was like you had a second shadow.
就好像是你的第二个影子一样
Well, now all I have
现在就只剩下
is your husband's eyes on the back of my neck.
你丈夫在我背后盯着我的一举一动了
It's best I respect his wishes.
我还是遵从他的意愿吧
Yeah, I just wish he'd respect mine.
是啊 希望他也能尊重我的意愿
Well, it's your call,
这都取决于你自己
but I-I-I say don't let your old family sink your new one.
不过 别因为你过去的家庭而影响了现在
See...
看吧
Why can't he just see this side of you?
为什么他就看不到你的这一面呢
Hello, April. Been a long time.
你好 阿普里尔 好久不见
The hell are you?
你是谁
The last person you want to play with.
你最不该招惹的人
Oh! Let go of me.
放开我
Maybe second to last.
我才是他最不该惹的吧
All right, Nolan. "Money where your mouth is" time.
好了 诺兰 该拿出实际行动了
I'm clocking out, and I'm taking Carl to bay park
我现在要下班带卡尔去海湾公园
to see the fireworks.
看烟火表演了
Uh, and I insist you do.
那你一定要去
Don't you mean to say that, "I know that we discussed this,
你不是该说"我知道我们讨论过这事
but I need you to stick around for another hour"?
但我需要你再待一小时"吗
All right, first, that's a terrible impression of me.
好吧 首先 这样解读我可太糟了
And second of all, uh, we all have cause to celebrate.
其次 我们都有庆祝的理由
Ems called... turns out she and Ben
艾米打电♥话♥来了 原来她和本
have managed to thwart lady Lemarchal's attempts
成功阻止了勒马尔查尔女士
to rattle our collective cages.
企图扰乱我们老巢的计划
Yes, punches were thrown.
是的 有打斗
She took Ben with her?
她让本和她一起做这件事吗
Aw, Jack, don't worry about it.
杰克 不要担心
I mean, their little road trip
我是说 他们的这段旅行
was more...revenge than romance.
更多的是复仇 而非浪漫
Yeah? Who got punched?
是吗 那谁挨打了
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Mostly.
差不多吧
Anyways, look, I hope that Margaux realizes
无论如何 我希望玛尔戈能意识到
it's time to drop this vendetta.
是时候放下这些宿怨了
I... it's not her.
她并不是这样的
It's kind of becoming her.
她在逐渐变成那样
Rule of the red sharpie --
红色记号♥笔的特点就是
it's hard to put that cap back on.
打开了就再难盖上
But...well, that doesn't concern you.
不过... 那无需你来担心
Go check out the, uh, right kind of fireworks.
快去看烟火表演吧
Enjoying yourself, Mr. Ellis?
过得愉快吗 埃利斯先生
I am now.
现在很愉快
And how about you?
你怎么样
Now, please don't tell me
拜托别告诉我
you've been using my retainer for one.
你把我给你的订金用来度假了
The key to Nolan Ross' house.
诺兰·罗斯家的钥匙
Baby sis just wants her family.
小妹妹只想跟家人在一起
And as for my wants...
而我想要的是...
Well, kudos for earning your sister's trust.
你赢回了妹妹对你的信任 真不错
Now finish earning mine,
现在该赢回我的东西了
and you get the rest of your fee.
然后你会拿到剩下的费用
Nolan Ross' secrets are somewhere in that house.
诺兰·罗斯的秘密就藏在那所房♥子里
Find them. And then find me.
找出来 再带来见我
Watch your head.
小心头
So, after he, uh --
在他...
he swung at me, I hid behind the counter.
冲我打过来后 我躲在了柜台后面
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表