剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on "Revenge"...
《复仇》前情提要
I wanna be with you. I want us to have that chance.
我想和你在一起 我希望我们能有机会
It's spread. Stage IV lymphoma.
癌细胞扩散了 淋巴癌第四阶段
How long? How m... how many years?
还有多久 你还有多少年
Not years. Months.
不是多少年 是几个月
Where's Victoria? I don't know anything.
维多利亚在哪 我什么都不知道
And I don't believe you.
我不相信你
I know how Victoria pulled this off.
我知道维多利亚怎么做的
She made it look like I attacked her in a parking garage.
她伪造了我在停车场袭击她的假象
She staged her penthouse to look like she was assaulted,
她把她的顶层公♥寓♥布置成她被袭击的样子
making the world believe that I was a monster
让世人相信我是邪恶的魔鬼
who burned the queen alive.
把她活活炸死
We have dental records and x-rays.
我们有牙医记录和X光证明
She switched them with a woman named Mary Gaines.
她和一个叫玛丽·盖恩斯的女人换了
I found the hoodie that Victoria said
我发现了她说艾米莉袭击她时
Emily was wearing when she attacked her.
穿的帽兜衣
You told Detective Hunter this?
这话你跟亨特探长说了
I need to retain your services immediately.
我现在立刻需要你的服务
You are alive.
你真的还活着
When I was a little girl,
我小的时候
the delineation between good and evil
善恶之间的区别
was as clear as night and day.
就像白天和黑夜一样分明
But as life grows complicated,
但是随着生活越来越复杂
that line blurs, and we learn to justify our actions
界线模糊了 我们学会了在认为自己越界时
when we believe we've crossed it.
为自己的行为找理由
If we aren't careful,
如果我们不小心
those choices can fill us with darkness,
那些选择会让我们内心充满黑暗
leaving us destined to never see light again.
从此再也见不到光明
You're getting pretty good at that.
你越来越会画了
What's wrong, sweetheart?
怎么了 亲爱的
Why are there bad people, daddy?
为什么会有坏人 爸爸
Is this about the crash you saw on the TV?
是因为你在电视上看到的坠机事件吗
The flight 197?
197号♥航♥班♥
I don't think that people are born bad.
我觉得人们并非天性本恶
I think it's their choices that make them who they are.
我觉得是他们的选择让他们成了如今的样子
I think sometimes people convince themselves
有时候人们说服自己
that doing something bad is okay.
做坏事也没关系
What if I do that?
如果我也那么做呢
You would never.
你不会的
You always listen to your heart.
你总是聆听内心
And if you ever go off the path,
如果你偏离了正轨
Dad's gonna be there to bring you back.
爸爸会带你回归正道
Promise.
我保证
Detective?
探长
Do you know when Ben Hunter's coming in this morning?
你知道本·亨特今早什么时候会来吗
He's not.
他不会来了
Okay, well, this afternoon... Detective Hunter is dead.
那下午呢 亨特探长去世了
What?
什么
No.
不
No, I can't believe that.
我不信
If you had anything to do with this,
如果你跟这事有关系
I'm gonna find out.
我会查出来的
Did anyone recognize you?
有人认出你了吗
Nobody batted an eye.
没人注意
And why would they?
有什么好注意的呢
Victoria Grayson's dead.
维多利亚·格雷森已经死了
I'm so glad you're safe.
你没事我真是太高兴了
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
I told her to get you out of there before Ben found you.
我让她在本发现你之前带你出来
I never expected her to...
我没想到她会...
I know that.
我知道
What that woman did to Ben was horrific.
那女人对本做的事很可怕
Now all we can hope is that no more blood will be shed.
我们现在只能希望不会再有更多人流血了
Right?
好吗
I've arranged it so that you can stay hidden here
我安排好了 你可以躲在这里
in our new headquarters until tomorrow,
这是我们的新总部 等到明天
when you'll board a private jet to Montpellier.
你会登上去蒙彼利埃的私人飞机
This all started
这一切都始于
when Amanda Clarke changed her identity.
阿曼达·克拉克改变自己的身份
And now it ends with me changing mine.
现在将以我改变自己的身份而结束
Did you speak to Charlotte and Patrick?
你跟夏洛特和帕特里克聊过了吗
They've been invited to the funeral.
我邀请他们参加葬礼了
Victoria...
维多利亚
You know, until Emily is convicted
你知道在艾米莉被定罪
and you're safely abroad, you cannot contact them.
并且你安全出国之前 你不能联♥系♥他们
Well...
这个嘛
It wouldn't make any difference.
反正也没区别
I wrote and phoned Charlotte so many times.
我给夏洛特写过那么多信 打过那么多电♥话♥
But I never got a response.
但她从来没有回过我
You know better than anyone how complicated
你比任何人都清楚
the relationship between a mother and a daughter can be.
母女之间的关系会有多复杂
Even more than you realize.
比你意识到的更复杂
The corpse I passed off as my own
我用来代替自己的那具尸体
was my mother.
是我母亲的
All rise.
全体起立
Court is now in session.
现在开庭
The honorable judge Jesse moss presiding.
尊敬的法官杰西主审
Please be seated.
请坐
Amanda,
阿曼达
Are you absolutely sure about this?
你真要这么做吗
I'm positive.
我确定
I see both counsel are present.
看来双方律师都到场了
Let's get started, shall we?
咱们开始吧
Your honor, on behalf of my client,
法官大人 我想代表我的当事人
I'd like to thank you for agreeing to this hearing.
感谢您同意召开这次听证会
This had better be warranted, Ms. Clarke.
这最好不是什么花招 克拉克女士
It is, your honor.
不会的 法官大人
Well, enlighten us then, would you?
很好 那请说吧
My father once said that no one is born bad,
我父亲曾说过 没有人是性本恶的
That...it's our choices that define who we are.
是我们的选择决定了我们的善恶
By those standards,
照这个标准
both myself and Victoria Grayson are far from saints.
我本人和维多利亚·格雷森都绝非善类
But only one of us crossed a line...
但我们中只有一个人越过了那条
that we can't come back from.
无法回头的法律界限
Your honor, she's making unfounded claims
法官大人 她是在做无理由陈述
about the victim's character before the trial's even begun.
审判还没开始 她就在评判死者的人品了
Get to the point, Ms. Clarke.
直接说重点 克拉克女士
I requested to come before the court today
我要求今天上庭
because there is something you need to know.
是因为有些事你们需要知道
I am guilty of the murder of Victoria Grayson.
我的确杀了维多利亚·格雷森
What on earth are you doing? Why did you plead guilty?
你到底在干什么 为什么要认罪
Ben is dead.
本死了
What?
什么
He was killed last night, in his home.
他昨晚被杀了 在他家里
They're saying it was an accident,
他们说是意外
but I don't believe that.
但我不相信
He was murdered,
他是被杀的
And it's my fault.
是我害的
So you admit to killing Victoria?
所以你就承认杀了维多利亚
That doesn't make sense.
这完全没道理
I did it, dad. You're lying.
是我♥干♥的 爸爸 你说谎
You would never kill anyone. That's not who you are.
你绝不会杀人 你不是那种人
I don't care if they're listening.
我才不管会不会被他们听到
I lost 20 years of my life for something I didn't do.
我为自己没做过的事赔上了20年
You can't give up now.
你不能现在放弃
I don't wanna spend what's left of my life without you.
我不想剩下的日子没有你
That's it, Clarke. Time's up.
好了 克拉克 时间到了
Can you just give us five more minutes, please?
再给我们五分钟好吗 拜托了
I love you.
我爱你
Amanda. Amanda!
阿曼达 阿曼达
剧集 | 复仇(2011) | 导航列表