剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
You did everything that you could.
上菜咯
Here you go.
新鲜的派
Ooh, fresh pie.
好难吃
Yuck, ew.
看来他是真伤心了
Okay, now I know he's upset.
这也好
Probably for the best.
如果真得给他免费的派 我就要破产了
If I had to give him free pie, I'd go out of business.
在我的星球有个笑话
We have a joke on my planet.
在地球上空隐藏一艘飞船最好的方法是什么
What is the best way to cloak a ship above Earth?
用不着隐藏 因为人类根本不敢抬头看
You do not need to, because humans are too afraid to look up.
用我们的语言说出来更好笑
It is funnier in my language.
但我发现人类其实可以很勇敢
But I have discovered that humans can actually be very brave.
我的族人经常拿自己的生命冒险
My people risk our lives constantly,
但那算不上勇敢 因为我们不害怕死亡
but that is not brave, because we do not fear death.
人类很怕死 但他们仍然愿意
Humans are terrified to die, but they will risk
拿他们珍贵的生命冒险
their precious lives anyway.
有时他们为了自己爱的人而冒险
Sometimes they risk their lives for someone they love.
你的脖子还酸吗
Your neck still sore?
我没事
I'm fine.
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything?
不记得了
No.
有时他们为了更爱自己而冒险
Sometimes they risk their lives to love themselves more.
有时他们愿意赌上一切
Sometimes they are willing to risk it all
因为他们觉得其他地方有着更好的生活
because they think there is a better life somewhere else.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
有时是为了寻找真♥相♥
And sometimes it is to find the truth.
我去
Holy shit.
这也太蠢了
This is stupid.
他是你的朋友 朋友之间会吵架
He's your buddy, and buddies have fights.
然后他们会和好
Then they make up.
我很不想这么说 但他一直对你很好
I really hate to say this, but he's been good for you.
好吧
Fine.
也许这就是人类真正在寻找的
Maybe that is what humans are really searching for,
另一个愿意为自己所爱之物或人
another human who is willing to risk their life
为陷入困境之人
for something or someone they care about,
而用生命冒险的人
for someone who may be in trouble.
麦克斯有话要跟你说
Max has something to say to you.
因为某天那个人可能就是你
Because someday that someone might be you.
这简直是狗屁
This is some bullshit!
狗屁
Bullshit!
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表