剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
like how to keep Harry from leaving with Heather.
杰伊是我们最不需要担心...
Jay seems like the least of our...
还好吗 家人们
Sup, fam?
顺便说下 你们没有牛奶了
You're out of milk, FYI.
你说杰伊是我们最不需要... -别烦我
Jay's the least of our... you were saying? - Leave me alone.
没什么比好好清理一次鳃
Nothing like a good gill excavation
更能让你觉得焕然一新的了
to make you feel new again.
我应该怎么感谢你呢
What can I do to thank you?
你不用谢我
You don't need to thank me.
我不值得
I don't deserve it.
你值得一切
You deserve everything.
所以我要做完这个炸♥弹♥
That is why I will finish this bomb,
然后我们就可以远走高飞 不再回头
so that we can leave and we can never look back.
我等不及要去看你的星球了
I cannot wait to see your planet.
你的朋友们会接受
Will your friends accept
你在跟一个没翅膀的外星人约会吗
that you are dating an un-winged alien?
先不说未来了吧
Let's not talk about the future.
我们就...就谈谈现在吧
Let's just...let's just talk about the present
因为"现在"很特别
because it's so special.
我觉得这就是他们把这一刻叫做"现在"的原因
You know, I think that's why they call it the present,
因为这是个"礼物"
'cause it's a present.
这提醒了我 我给你写了一首新诗
That reminds me, I wrote you a...a new poem.
真的吗 我很喜欢你写的诗
You did? I love your poems.
但别读给我听
But don't read it to me.
立刻停下 别读出来
Stop right there and do not read it,
因为我要去倒垃圾
because I'm gonna take this out,
如果我没有马上回来的话
and if I don't come right back,
是因为我出去买♥♥烟了
that's just because I ran out to get cigarettes.
但你甚至不吸烟
But you do not even smoke.
我好爱你尝试新事物的样子
I love that you try new things.
这肯定就是真爱的模样
This must be what true love is like.
当你的爱人离开了
When your lover leaves,
你感觉好像不会再见到他们了
you feel like you will never see them again.
从她飞速驶出车道的声音中
And the sound of her tires peeling out of my driveway,
我能听出来 她迫不及待想回到我身边
I can tell she is in a hurry to come back to me.
给 黛布拉
Here you go, Debra.
警长 早安
Morning, Sheriff.
副警长 你好
Hey, Deputy.
你有没有感觉过...
Hey, do you ever get the feeling like...
被人跟踪了
like you're being followed?
现在就有
Right now comes to mind.
昨晚我感觉有人在跟踪我
Last night, I felt someone following me.
所以今早我换了一条路线
So this morning, I changed up my route,
但我觉得那个混♥蛋♥约瑟夫还在跟踪我
but I think that son of a bitch Joseph is still on my tail.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what this means, don't you?
我们的调查方向是对的
We're on the right track with our investigation.
我们的调查 不
Our investigation? No.
我告诉过你 一旦我参与了 就会有人受伤
I told you, when I get involved, people get hurt.
我不干了
I'm done.
什么
What?
我以为你只是需要一些时间
I thought you just needed time.
我不需要时间
I don't need time.
我需要距离
I need distance.
休息一段时间能帮你更清晰地看待事情 副警长
Taking time helps you see things more clearly, Deputy.
你知道吗 克莱图斯有次尿在我床上了
Hey, you know, Cletus peed in my bed once, right?
我很生气 但我把它扔了吗
Now, I got mad, but did I get rid of him?
没有
No.
我认真思考了一段时间
I took some time to reflect
然后想出了正确的做法
and find the right move.
于是我去它的狗狗床上尿尿
So then I went and peed in his little doggy bed,
然后对它说"你喜欢这样吗"
and I said to him, "Now, how do you like it now?"
它就是这么学习的
That's how he learns.
它们对你尿尿 你就对它们尿尿
They pee on you, you pee on them.
我可不想摁着它闻尿
I'm not gonna rub his nose in it.
那样太残忍♥了
That'd just be cruel.
强迫我听这个故事才叫残忍♥
Not more cruel than me listening to this story.
我得跟你们说件事情
I need to talk to you guys about something.
我最近收到了一些针对警♥察♥局的投诉
I have had some complaints regarding the Sheriff's Department.
我告诉过你 设立意见箱
I told you it was a terrible idea
是个糟糕的想法
to put up that suggestion box.
是的 你放在意见箱里的那个
Yes, I got that from the note you put in the suggestion box
叫我撤掉意见箱的纸条写得很清楚了
telling me to take down the suggestion box.
某些选民似乎对于
It seems certain constituents
他们上交的税款被浪费在
aren't happy about their taxpayer dollars
调查外星人相关事务上感到不满
being wasted investigating alien-related matters.
就如何使用税款这事
Taxpayers shouldn't have a say
纳税人不应该有发言杈
in how their tax dollars are spent.
那是无政♥府♥主义
That's anarchy.
但有些人把这叫做民♥主♥
Well, some people call it democracy.
没错
Exactly.
这是个自♥由♥的国度
This is a free country.
人们想的话可以去找外星人
People can look for aliens if they want,
或者去森林里找仙女
or search the forest for fairies,
即使他们只找到一只
even if they only find a small frog
住在老旧猎枪弹壳里的小青蛙
living in an old shotgun shell.
你说某些人要投诉我们
You said certain people are lodging complaints.
我想知道是谁
I want to know who.
我无权奉告
I am not at liberty to say.
嗨 警长
Hi, Sheriff.
奶奶
Nana.
谢谢你跟我谈话 镇长
Thank you, Mayor, for our little talk.
拜托 丽芙
Oh, come on, Liv.
你的裤子都有折痕了
How do you expect people to take you seriously
还怎么指望别人会认真对待你
with that crease in your britches?
她说对了
She's right.
我裤子上确实有个折痕
I do have a crease.
她是怎么看见的
How did she see that?
警长 请来我办公室一趟
Sheriff, I'd like to see you in my office.
好的 警长 请...坐
All right, Sheriff, have a... seat.
我叫你去我办公室
I asked to see you in my office.
不 你说
No, you said
请我去你办公室一趟
you'd like to see me in your office.
我也不怪你
And I don't blame you.
毕竟我可是男子气概的雕像
Hell, I'm a statue of masculinity.
如果我在你办公室里 可能你每天早上走进来
If I was in your office, you'd probably walk in
都会说"该死 这就是我想成为的样子"
every morning and say, "Damn, now, that's what I want to be."
如果你是我办公室里的雕像
If you were a statue in my office,
我只会想把外套挂你身上
I'd hang my jacket on you.
那正好啊 毕竟雕像是金属做的
I'd want you to, because I'd be made out of metal, and I'd be cold.
我会冷的 看到没
See?
就算当雕像 我还是能得偿所愿
Even as a statue man, I still get what I want.
好了 事情是这样的
OK, here's the thing.
有人看见你和丽芙穿着便衣
You and Liv have been seen around town
在镇上四处窥探 调查着什么
snooping in plain clothes, investigating something.
更不用说 你之前极力恳求我
Not to mention, you know, how you practically begged me
招个新的副警长 结果他走了
for a new deputy, but now he's gone,
你又一直没找接任者
and you haven't even replaced him?
到底出什么事了
What is going on?
你为什么这么鬼鬼祟祟的
Why are you being so secretive?
你为什么这么问东问西的
Why are you being so inquisitive?
因为我有权知道
Because I have a right to know.
这是我治下的小镇 -哦 是吗
This is my town. - Oh, really?
显然你不知道城镇是如何运作的
You obviously don't know how towns work.
你看过西部片吗
You ever see a Western?
都是警长来说
It's the sheriff that says, "You're in my town now,"
"你现在在我治下的小镇" 而不是镇长说
not the mayor.
你车上写了"镇长"两个大字吗
Do you drive a car that has "mayor" written on it?
有写啊
Yes, I do.
写了吗 -真写了
You do? - Yes.
有时候车脏了
Sometimes when it's dirty,
麦克斯会在车窗上写"镇长"
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表