剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
How so?
"尼斯"是一个小女孩或者法国的一个城市
Niece is a little girl or a city in France.
我不打膝盖
I don't break knees.
现场直击
I'm here on the scene,
阿斯塔的男朋友和哈里的女朋友
watching Asta's boyfriend and Harry's girlfriend
正在秘密约会呢
having a rendezvous.
这俩词听起来都像是我姐姐的女儿
Both of them sound like my sister's girl child.
你有个外甥女名叫"膝盖"的
You have a niece called knees?
对啊 我外甥女
Yeah. She's my niece.
我们怎么能打不过你们这些货啊
How are we losing to you people?
签个排班记录表
Shift reports for you to sign.
没事吧 副警长
Everything OK, Deputy?
你又苦瓜脸上了
You got your sad face on.
真的吗
Really?
我苦瓜脸吗
I have a sad face?
教你一招
I'll give you a tip.
把这根笔放嘴里
Here, put this pencil in your mouth.
横着放
Sideways.
好嘞
There you go.
感觉微笑的肌肉在舒展了吗
You feel your smile muscles stretching out?
你看 不高兴的时候
See, when you're sad,
你就骗你的身体来觉得你开心
you fool your body into thinking you're happy,
然后你就开心了
then you feel happy.
这得多久
How long does it take?
七分钟
Uh, seven minutes.
当然我是专业的 所以我三分钟就行
Of course, I'm a pro, so I did it in three
也是用的这根铅笔
using that very same pencil.
告诉我 副警长 啥事让你不高兴
So tell me, Deputy, what's got you down?
我今天去了一个分享会
I went to one of my meetings today.
有个女人 琳达 带她妈妈来了
And this woman, Linda, brought her mom.
就是来支持她女儿的
She just came to support her daughter.
我从来没有过那种支持
I never had that kind of support,
也不再会有了
and I probably never will.
你猜怎么着 请坐 副警长
You know what? Take a seat, Deputy.
我...我想给你讲讲这个伙计的故事
I...I want to tell you a story about this guy.
这伙计是你吗
Is this guy you?
不重要
Uh, doesn't matter.
说正事 有这么一个英俊潇洒的男士
Anyway, there's this really handsome guy
身上也特别香的 懂吧
that smells really good, right?
十几岁的时候就失去了他的母亲
And he lost his mother in his teens.
然后他的父亲 -路易斯吗
Now, his father... - Lewis?
我能先把这哥们的故事讲完吗
Can I finish telling you the story about this guy?
好 -就是 他...他的父亲
Yeah. - OK, so his...his father,
他可能把大男子主义的观点
he may have pushed his notions of masculinity
过分强加给这哥们了 懂吧
on this guy a little too hard, right?
如果这哥们能更早意识到自己的问题
And maybe if this guy would have confronted his issues earlier in life,
他就不会让自尊上头
he wouldn't have let his ego get the best of him
推开一位完美的女人了
and pushed away a perfectly good woman.
这位女人是莉娜·托雷斯吗
Is the woman Lena Torres?
我们叫她蜜娜·佛雷斯吧
Let's call her Meena Flores.
听着 我的意思是
OK, look, my point is,
养育我们的人会塑造我们
we're shaped by the people who raise us.
你周围的人不是很支持你
And the people around you weren't very supportive.
实际上 他们乐于压制你
In fact, they actively held you down.
你是我认识的人中最坚强的
Now, you are the strongest person I know,
但你在你帕蒂奶奶面前就不坚强了
except when you're around your Grandma Patty.
你面对她的时候应该硬气一些
You need to stand up to her.
我做不到
I can't.
她很刻薄而且扎人心可狠了
She's mean and gives deceptively powerful noogies.
要是我告诉你我认识一个人 他愿意和你一起去
Well, what if I told you I knew a guy who'd go with you
并且给你从未有过的支持呢
and give you all the support you've never had?
那个人是你吗
Is this guy you?
你终于明白了
You finally figured it out.
哪天我给你上一课
I'll give you a lesson sometime.
我一直想联♥系♥你呢
Been trying to get ahold of you,
但我看你可忙了
but I see you were busy.
姐妹 那雪可棒了
Dude, the snow was awesome.
你应该和我们一起
You should have come with us.
是 脑子一热就请假翘班一定很爽
Yeah, it must be nice to take off work on a whim.
超级冲动 你觉得呢
So impulsive, you know?
好吧
OK.
怎么 你对我去滑雪有意见吗
So what, you have a problem with me snowboarding now?
没有
Nope.
哈里在哪
Where is Harry?
我不知道
I don't know.
我上次见到他还是和你一起
Last time I saw him, I was with you.
我去了小屋 他不在那里
Well, I went to the cabin, and he isn't there.
里面只有一只巨鸟 还不是海瑟
All I found was a giant bird who isn't Heather.
他绝对有喜欢的类型
He definitely has a type.
好吧 你为什么要找他
OK. Why are you looking for him?
朱迪看到约瑟夫在和海瑟说话
Judy saw Joseph talking to Heather.
什么 在哪
What? Where?
现场直击...
I'm here on the scene, watching...
不用管...她开了滤镜
Ignore the... she had a filter on.
我听不见他们在说什么
I can't hear what they're saying.
什么鬼
What the hell?
这鸟是小灰人那边的间谍吗
Is the bird a spy for the Greys?
我们必须得找到哈里告诉他
We have to find Harry and tell him.
我知道他郁闷的时候会去哪里
I know where he goes when he gets depressed.
谢谢你把我们带上山 史蒂夫
Thanks for taking us up the mountain, Steve.
不用客气
Yeah, no problem.
本来我也要飞一趟南峰
I've gotta do a flyby of the south peak anyway.
我觉得咱们俩周六就得来清理一下
I think you and I have to come clear it on Saturday.
行
Cool.
雪崩控制很重要 对吧
Avalanche control is important, right?
你想没想过
Hey, are you concerned at all
要是我这个人我行我素
that I'm some kind of loose cannon
和你上山之后
and that I'll go up there with you
我把你推下山了怎么办
and just push you off the mountain?
没有
No.
所以你觉得我这没有我行我素
So you don't think I'm a loose cannon.
所以你相信我 有意思
So you trust me. Interesting.
史蒂夫 你觉不觉得有些人因为你
Steve, don't you think it's weird for someone
花时间和你女儿相处就责怪你这件事很怪
to give you shit for spending time with your daughter?
我没有女儿
I don't have a daughter.
我知道 但是你不觉得
Yeah, but don't you think,
经历了那么多事之后
after everything you've been through,
你应该有这个权利和她出去玩吗
you've earned the right to hang out with her?
你知道 就更无忧无虑一点
You know, be a little more carefree.
嘿 史蒂夫 你觉得
Hey, Steve, do you think
把浴室漆成淡紫色和呕吐物色
painting the bathroom a combination of mauve and vomit
会让你泡澡的时候更享受吗
makes bath time enjoyable?
史蒂夫 你会买♥♥一张迷你茶几
Steve, would you buy a tiny coffee table
小到连画册都摆不下吗
that's so small, it won't even hold coffee table books?
我们没有画册
We don't have coffee table books.
因为茶几太小了
Because the coffee table is too small.
我的老天 我...
Oh, my God. I...
我不敢敲门
I can't knock.
我太紧张了
I'm too nervous.
我来这里的时候总会这样
This always happens when I come here.
没关系的
It's OK.
是你的手它有点拘束而已
You just got yourself a little case of "shy-knuckle."
我会一直陪着你的
I'll be with you the whole way.
上吧 握紧拳头
Go ahead, make a fist.
好像有点出血了
I think they're bleeding a little.
丽芙 警长
Liv. Sheriff.
怎么了
What's going on?
我想和你说点事
I wanted to talk to you about something.
你就不能给我发封邮件吗
And you couldn't just send me an email?
你就这么上门找我了
Why did I bother learning the internet
那我为什么要费劲学电脑呢
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表