剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Because now I'm gonna have to kill you for no reason.
快上车
Get in!
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在干什么 我在救你们的小命
I'm saving your ass is what I'm doing.
你现在可以慢一点了
You could probably slow down now.
我在后座会晕车
I don't do great in the back seat.
不行 他可能还跟在后面
No way. He might be following us.
我知道他有半个屁♥股♥跟着 就挂在保险杠上
I know half his ass is, because it's in the bumper.
我好像闻到有血腥味从通风口出来
I think I smell blood coming through the vent.
对 打开内循环模式 快打开
Yeah, put it on recirculate. Do the recirculate.
我不知道怎么打开 这不是我的车
I don't know where that is. It's not my car.
什么 -这是谁的车
What? - Whose car is it?
镇书♥记♥黛博拉的
It's Deborah, the town clerk.
你偷了黛博拉的车
You stole Deborah's car?
不 在你们今天试图用那个
No I borrowed her keys after you
愚蠢的俄♥罗♥斯♥口音甩掉我之后 我就借了她的钥匙
tried to ditch me today with that stupid Russian accent.
你还车前
You should run it through a car wash
应该先洗一下
before you give it back.
天哪
Oh, my god!
你让我雇了个杀手 然后我杀了杀手
You made me hire a killer, and I kill the killer.
现在我成杀手了 -我没干这事
And now I'm the killer! - I didn't do that.
你干了
Yes!
你能不能先停下车
No, if you could pull over for a second
我要去吐一下
so I can throw up.
不许吐到黛博拉的车里
Do not throw up in Deborah's car.
对啊
Oh, that's right.
这不是我的车
It's not my car.
我可以嫁祸给黛博拉 不行
Now I can pin this on Deborah. No!
不行
No!
我不是这种人 好好想想
That is not who I am. Think.
该死 该死
Shit, shit.
等一下 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
也许他没死 -什么
Maybe he's not dead. - What?
天哪 我倒是想死了
God, I sure want to be.
不 不 我们得回去看一下
No, no, no, no, we have to go back and see.
也许有机会帮黛博拉洗清罪名
There might still be a chance to clear Deborah's name.
什么 不行 -抓紧了
What? No. - Hang on.
搞什么
What the hell?
我好像拉裤兜了
I think I shit myself.
天哪 这一天本来好好的
God, it's a regular day.
这花的时间也太长了
This is taking too long.
我把麦克斯叫过来跟你摔跤
I will make Max come over and wrestle
这样你就能出点儿汗
you so you can start sweating and
桥特就能闻到你的臭味了
Bridget can smell your stink.
先别告诉麦克斯我回来了 好吗
Don't tell Max I'm back yet, OK?
天哪 天哪
My, my, my, my.
你这是犯罪了啊
I see you committed a crime.
不 我退出了那个天才项目
No, I quit that gifted program I was in.
其他人都比我年长 而且都很聪明
Everyone was older, and they were all so smart.
我只能算普通水平
And I was just average.
我从来没有普通过
I've never been average.
就像你一样
It's like you.
你比这里大部分的人类都聪明 但在你的星球上
Here, you're smarter than most humans, but on your planet,
你大概蠢的要命
you're probably really dumb.
错了 我在那里也很出色
No, I was exceptional there, too.
充其量也就刚过及格线
A C student at best.
天哪 宝宝 你来了
Oh, my gosh, baby, you're here.
桥特
Bridget.
我真的好想你
Oh, I really missed you.
你可能很害怕 但我现在回来了
You were probably so scared, but I'm here now.
没事了
Everything is OK.
你杀了他
You killed him!
不对 是我们杀了他
No, we killed him.
你杀了自己的孩子
You killed your baby.
不是啊
No.
他先挑事的
Well, he started it.
他想杀了我
He was going to kill me.
就算我还没孩子
I don't even have a child, and I know not killing
都知道不杀它是最重要的
it is, like, the main thing.
他有缺陷
He was broken.
他不再爱我了
He didn't love me anymore.
他不需要爱你
He doesn't have to love you.
你应该爱他
You're supposed to love him.
我觉得这不是笔好买♥♥卖♥♥
That does not sound like a good deal to me.
但是
But...
桥特
Bridget?
桥特 你回来了
Bridget, you're back.
分子遗传再生
Molecular genetic regeneration.
桥特的碎片发现了一段DNA
One of Bridget's bits found a piece of DNA.
我的孩子好厉害啊
I am very impressed with my baby.
看啊
Oh, look at that.
桥特找到了更多DNA
Bridget found some more DNA.
好多
So many.
很厉害
Impressive.
你从来都不打扫地板吗
So do you, like, never vacuum?
怎么了 哈里
What's wrong, Harry?
你不想我们吗
Didn't you miss us?
你该跑了
You should run.
我能搞定
I got this.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
我还让你用了我家卫生间
I let you use the bathroom.
章鱼42 真的是你吗
Is it really you?
我就该扇你一巴掌
I ought to slap you.
你为什么会有牙
Why do you have teeth?
也许只是把他撞晕了
Maybe it just knocked him out.
撞出壳了还差不多
Knocked him out his skin, maybe.
他被带上去了
He was taken up.
上去
Up?
带去天堂了吗
Like to heaven?
不是 她是说抓钩
No, she means like with one of those claws.
军方把抓钩装在直升机上
The military has them on helicopters.
就像街机里的那种
It's like the ones in the arcade,
只不过这个没有猫腻
except they're not rigged so you
让你永远抓不到该死的考拉玩偶
can never win the damn koala.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我是指外星飞船 -不可能
I mean by an alien spaceship. - No.
停下 好吗
OK, just stop it, all right?
我不想再听到外星人什么的荒唐事了 好吗
I don't want to hear any more of this ridiculous alien shit, OK?
恕我失陪
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去绝密军用
I'm gonna go look for drag marks
隐形爪式直升机上找拖痕了
from a top secret invisible military claw chopper.
你真觉得是外星人干的
You really think this was aliens?
你以近80公里的时速撞了他 他现在却消失了
You hit him going 50 miles per hour, and now he's gone.
现场没有脚印
There's no footprints,
没有血迹
no blood trail.
你看到直升机或听到它的声音了吗
And did you see or hear a helicopter?
我觉得约瑟夫是外星人
I think Joseph is an alien.
他们真的存在 本
They're real, Ben.
外星人真的存在 他们劫持人类
Aliens are real, and they abduct people,
但没人记得
and they don't remember.
那是什么
What is that?
那是...
Is that...
是谁把鼻屎弄我家里了
who put a booger in my home?
麦克斯
Max.
我想方设法杀他很多次了
I tried to kill him so many times.
我不想杀他了
I do not want to kill him anymore.
所以你就把他塞进飞船然后送走
So stick him in a pod and send him away.
你就喜欢这么干
That's what you like to do.
我是为了你才这么做的
I did that for you.
你是为了你自己
You did it for you.
不 我有要事在身
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表