剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Max writes "mayor" in the window,
而镇长的意思
and that's mayor,
就是说 "愿你的...
as in "may your...
小镇如果有了麻烦
"town, if it is in trouble,
我会是那个出面解决的人"
I will be the one to fix it."
你车门上可能印了"警长"这两个字
You may have the word "sheriff" on your car door,
但"霍桑"这两个字已经刻在了
but the name "Hawthorne" is printed
这座小镇的灵魂上
on the soul of this town.
是啊 就像那条有毒的"霍桑溪"
Right. Like that poison creek.
别提那条小溪了
Forget about the creek.
正准备改名字呢
That's being renamed.
我不明白你为什么这样
I don't know why you're being like this.
我们以前可是好搭档
You know, we used to be like partners.
我们俩可从来都不是搭档
We were never partners.
我们各自行使着不同的职权
We operate under a split form of government,
就像马达加斯加或者东帝汶
like Madagascar or East Timor,
由两个领导者分权管理 明白吗
with two leaders sharing separate powers, OK?
现在 如果你不介意的话 我还有工作要做呢
Now, if you don't mind, I got work to do.
人类通过彼此建立联♥系♥而繁荣发展
Humans thrive on forming connections to each other.
可当这种联♥系♥被打破
But when that connection is broken,
就会感觉脱离正轨 无所适从
it makes them feel untethered.
他们不喜欢这样
They do not like that.
我也开始有这样的感觉
That is how I am starting to feel.
海瑟已经离开两个小时了
Heather has been gone for two hours,
我脑子里全是在想要 是她遇害怎么办
and all I can think of is, what if she is hurt?
要是她被拔了毛 拿去做枕头
What if she has been plucked and stuffed into a pillow
或者保暖轻便外套怎么办
or cozy lightweight jacket?
你好啊
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
"哈里 如果你读到这张字条
"Harry, if you're reading this,
说明你已经见到我的朋友阿洛了
"then you've met my friend Arlo.
我要独自离开地球了" - 不
I'm leaving the planet without you." - No.
"别来找我
"Don't look for me.
顺便麻烦给阿洛喂点麦片吃
"And please give Arlo some cereal,
如果你不介意的话"
if you don't mind."
这不可能啊
This cannot be.
"我怎么知道这真的是你写的
"How do I know this is really you?
而且 我的麦片吃完了"
Also, I am out of cereal."
好了 去吧
OK, there you go.
飞得真快啊
Oh, so fast.
你回来啦
You're back.
"真的是我
"Yes, it's really me.
不然还有谁会给你飞鸽传书
"Who else would send a note by pigeon?
备注 阿洛也喜欢吃饼干"
PS, Arlo also enjoys a nice cracker."
"为什么
"Why?
发生什么事了
"What has happened?
而且 阿洛不喜欢吃我的饼干
"Also, Arlo would not eat my crackers.
它不吃胡椒味的"
They were the pepper kind."
海瑟
Heather.
我们不能再这样传纸条联♥系♥了
We can't keep doing the notes.
这对阿洛不公平
It's not fair to Arlo.
它快累趴下了
He's freakin' exhausted.
亲爱的 你回来了
My love, you came back.
不 哈里 我们结束了
No, Harry, it's over.
你说什么
What?
为什么啊
But why?
因为我并不爱你
Because I don't love you.
我从没爱过你 -不
I never did. - No.
我不信
I don't believe you. Ah! Ow.
为什么
Why? Ow.
我感觉我的心快停止跳动了
I think my heart is stopping.
并没有
It's not.
心是宇宙中唯一
Hearts are the only thing in the universe
破碎后还能运转的东西
that work even after they break.
关于心这一点 真是烂透了
It's the thing that sucks about hearts.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
是因为你也在心碎吗
Is it because your heart is breaking too?
不 我的心没事
No. My heart's fine.
好好的
Feels great.
你不能就这样夺走我们的爱
Well, you cannot take our love.
它不只是属于你
It is not just yours.
它也属于我
It is also mine.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
等等 我...
No, wait, I...
我写...写了首诗要念给你听
I have a...a poem to read you.
你必须得听
You have to listen.
这首诗叫做《永远在一起》
It is titled "Forever Together."
"天啊 我止不住微笑"
"Boy, I just can't stop smiling."
行了 我不想再听了
No, I can't do this.
我不想再听了
I cannot do this.
再...
Good...
再什么啊
Good what?
"再..."
"Good"?
"好家伙 我爱你"
"Goodness, I love you."
"好消息 我是开玩笑的"
"Good thing I was joking."
"[再]见"
"Bye."
"再见"
"Goodbye."
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
逮到你了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, son of a bitch.
等等 你不是约瑟夫
Wait, you're not Joseph.
我...我是特洛伊
I...I'm Troy.
特洛伊
Troy?
你是莉娜的儿子吗
Are you Lena's son?
我就是好奇
I was just curious.
想见见我妈交往的对象
I wanted to see the guy my mom was dating.
听着 孩子 你不能黑灯瞎火的跟踪别人
Come on, son. You can't be following people around in the dark,
好吗 很危险
all right? It's dangerous.
你放松 我们没在一起 只是同事关系
And you can relax. We're not dating. We're just colleagues.
她谈起你的方式
She doesn't talk about her other colleagues
和谈起别的同事不一样
the way she talks about you.
她谈论我
She talks about me?
我偶然听到她跟纳亚阿姨说
I overheard her telling my Aunt Naya
你不喜欢让她付钱
you don't like her paying for stuff?
我不明白
I don't get it.
她付钱有什么问题吗
What's wrong with her paying?
听着 我欣赏你在这
Look, I appreciate that you're here
袒护你妈妈的行为 好吗
to protect your mom, all right?
但这是成年男人的事
But this is grown man stuff.
你不会明白的 很复杂
You wouldn't understand. It's complicated.
才不是
No, it's not.
从现在起 你离她远点
From now on, you stay away from her.
好吧 她已经和我保持距离了
OK, well, she's already staying away from me.
她有什么理由不这样
Why wouldn't she?
你都弄哭她了
You made her cry.
你算什么男人
What kind of a man are you?
哈里
Harry?
我收到短♥信♥说你想死
I got a text saying you want to die,
带着骷髅头表情
followed by an emoji of a skull,
后面还跟着绞索和枪
then a noose, then a gun.
对 还跟着刀和棺材
Yeah. And then a knife and a casket.
不知道为什么 还有教堂
Then for some reason, a church?
那是误发
That was a mistake.
本来要发剑的
It was supposed to be a sword.
发生什么了
What's going on?
海瑟离开我了 -太好了
Heather left me. - Yes.
对 她离开你了
Yes, she did.
那真是糟心
And that is awful.
她离开了
She's gone.
都结束了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表