剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
They picked you.
说明你也很特别 对吧
That makes you special too. So think.
但他们没有选择我
But they didn't pick me.
我自告奋勇的 因为我知道我能做到
I volunteered 'cause I knew I could do it.
但我没做到 失败了
But I couldn't do it. I failed.
不 你自告奋勇
No, you volunteered
因为你知道你能做到
because you knew you could do it.
这就说明你很特别
That makes you special.
没错 你也自告奋勇来的
Yes, and you volunteered to do this.
你也觉得自己很特别了吗
Does that also make you special?
对 好像是的
Yeah, I quess it does.
也许我们不是失败者
Maybe we're not failures.
从小 我就立志
Since I was a kid, all I cared about, right,
成为世上最棒的滑雪运动员
was being the best skier in the world.
而你是要立志杀光世上所有的人
You wanted to kill everyone in the world.
这些都是宏大的目标
Those are big goals.
阻止灰人 也不是一件小事
And stopping the Greys, that is no small thing either.
我们被困在这 并非因为我们是失败者
We're not stuck in here because we're failures.
而是因为没人愿意尝试
We're in here because no one else would even try.
对 我不是失败者
Yes. I'm not a failure.
我很特别
I am special.
我也很特别 对吧
I'm special too, right?
对 你也很特别
Yes, you are special.
我真的长了张踢狗脸吗
Do I really have a dog- kicking face?
不 没有
No, no, no.
看吧 我就说过 还有外星人科技
See? I told you. Alien technology.
太好了
Thank God.
你在这干什么 是在跟踪我吗
What are you doing here? Did you follow me?
不 我在追踪你 我是外星追踪者
No, I've been tracking you, because I'm the Alien Tracker.
你怎么进来的
How did you get past security?
他的堡垒坚不可摧
His fortress is impenetrable.
门没锁
Door was unlocked.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
麦克斯 把那玩意拔了
Max, unpluq this thing.
只要你告诉他们你是外星人 我就拔
I will, if you tell them you're an alien.
那我们俩就都死定了
Then we are both qoing to die
因为我只是个愚蠢的人类
because I am nothing but a dumb human.
麦克斯 把这个拔了 否则我死了以后
Max, unplug this, or when I die,
我会变鬼吓死你
I will haunt the shit out of you.
无所谓 我喜欢鬼
I don't care. I like ghosts.
我可不喜欢
I don't.
她活着的时候都很吓人
She's scary even when she's alive.
他不是外星人 我就知道麦克斯在撒谎
He's not an alien. I knew Max was a liar.
好了 别激动 毕晓普
AlI right, take it easy, Bishop.
行吧 我是人类
Fine. I am a human.
显而易见
Obviously.
但住这里的人显然是个外星人
But the person who lives here is an alien, obviously.
你们之所以能找到他的藏身之处
And the reason that you were able to track down his lair
是因为 麦克斯
is because you, Max,
你是外星人追踪者
are the Alien Tracker.
太酷了
Cool.
那这个叫明迪的 她是干什么的
And this Mindy person, what's her role in all this?
不 不 该死
No, no. Damn it.
警报
你的网格光子网罩已解除
搞砸用灰人话怎么说
What's the Grey word for screw- up?
还是说约瑟夫就是它的代名词
Oh, or is it just Joseph?
我还有你呢
Well, I still have you.
若无其事的微笑 然后起身
Just smile like nothing's wrong and get up.
我们离开这里
We're walking out of here.
滚出去 她留在这里
Get out. She stays.
你不知道你面对的是什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
不 你是外星人吗
Oh, no. You're an alien?
你以为我在乎吗
You think I give a shit?
在这小镇上 闭着眼睛走
You can't swing a dead cat in this town
都能碰到个外星人
without hitting an alien.
这下我赢了 劳拉·罗伯茨
Double Dutch that, Laura Roberts.
她是不是把你的头按在沙子里的那个
Is she the one that dunked your head in the sand?
什么 我不知道 有可能吧 记不清了
What? Uh, I don't know. Maybe. Can't remember.
不用担心 伙计们
Don't worry, folks.
他只是喝多了
He had too much to drink.
我在这浪费了所有时间
*Here I was wasting all my time*
长官
Hi, sir.
检验结果不尽人意
Bad news from the lab
指纹没找到匹配的
No hit on the fingerprints.
我真以为这次我们有进展了
I really thought we had something this time.
幸好 埃斯特很爱吃我的香蕉面包
On the bright side, Esther loved my banana bread.
莫琳就没那么喜欢了
It didn't go so well with Maureen.
她的狗把整盘饼干都吃了
Her dog ate the whole plate of cookies,
最后不得不去洗胃
had to have her stomach pumped.
但她会没事的 -可怜的狗
But she'll be OK Poor doq.
不 我说的是莫琳不得不去洗胃
No, Maureen had to have her stomach pumped.
抱歉 我忘记说她维克丁服用过量
Sorry, I- - I forgot the part about her OD'ing on Vicodin.
维柯丁:一种止痛药
你还好吗
You OK?
一定要说的话
If you must know,
就是我和莉娜决定只做朋友了
Lena and I have decided to just be friends.
不
Oh, no.
我说了我没事 副警长
I said I'm fine, deputy.
好吧 但你不能独自坐在这伤心
Well, you can't just sit here by yourself being sad.
来我家吃晚餐吧
Come to dinner.
我打算做约翰最爱吃的
I'm making John's favorite.
你要做什么 -火鸡肉糕
What are you having? - Turkey meatloaf.
还是算了吧
Hard pass.
你睡着的时候太滑稽了
You're funny when you sleep.
你就像这样
This is you.
你没把我绑起来 -我本来打算绑的
You didn't tie me up. - Oh, I was going to.
但我一想
But then I thought,
混血灰人都身强力壮的
hybrid Greys would be very strong.
你还是会挣脱束缚的
You would break your restraints,
然后你很可能会弄坏我的椅子
and then you would have probably broken my chair.
那我就不得不和你打架
Then I would have to fight you.
因为我力气很大
And because I am also strong,
我会把你扔出去
I would throw you across the room.
这样你就会撞坏我的冰箱
And then you would break my refrigerator.
而冰箱维修工
And the refrigerator repairman
极有可能会过于健谈
would probably be overly talkative.
我真正的兴趣是摄影
Well, my real passion is photography.
我曾有台胶片相机
I've- - I qot a film camera,
那比数码相机不知道好多少倍
which is drastically better than digital.
我喜欢自然摄影
I- - I like nature photography.
你喜欢大自然吗
Do you like nature?
我有时会去徒步
I sometimes go on hikes,
拍下我看到的东西
and I shoot the things that I see.
我很喜欢花栗鼠 它们很可爱
I like the chipmunks. They're really cute.
大家好像很喜欢花栗鼠的照片
People seem to like the photos of the chipmunks, you know.
我妈妈很喜欢这些花栗鼠的照片
My- - my mom really likes the- - the chipmunk photos.
我设想的情景不太一样 可以说吗
I have an alternate scenario, if I may.
说吧
Go ahead.
我们俩打起来了
We fight.
你身强力壮 但我比你力气更大
You're strong, but I am stronqer,
所以是我把你扔了出去
and I throw you across the room.
然后我踩在你愚蠢的外星脑袋上
And then I step on your stupid alien head
杀了你
and I kill you.
没想到我咬了你一囗
Except I bite you!
那个冰箱维修工
But the refrigerator repairman
正好也在玻璃公♥司♥工作
also works for the glass company.
我在科罗拉多所有的国家公园都拍过照
I've shot at all the national parks in Colorado- -
梅萨维德国家公园 落基山国家公园
Mesa Verde. Rocky Mountain.
当然了 还有沙丘国家公园 那是我最喜欢的地方
Of course, Sand Dunes. Sand Dunes is my favorite.
我只用胶片相机拍照
I only shoot on film.
我说过吗
Did I- - did I mention that?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表