剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Well, now I am.
什么玩意儿
What the hell?
佩兴斯有
"Patience isn't safe
传送我上去
Beam-Me-Up 来自《星际迷航》中的一句口头语“把我传送上去 斯科蒂”
“传送我上去”·贝克副警长负责 就不安全
with Deputy Beam-Me-Up Baker in charge."
别听这些
Don't listen to that.
显然 作恶者脑子肯定不好使
Clearly, the perpetrator is not working with a full deck
竟以为你是负责人 听着
if they think you in charge. Look.
哥伦比亚大学博尔德分校有位化学教授
Found this chemistry professor up at CU Boulder.
我查过他 看起来很厉害
I checked him out. He seems to know his stuff.
我跟他说会去拜访他
I said we pay him a visit and see
看他能不能认出那个分子式
if he recognizes the formula.
不 -“不”是什么意思
No. What do you mean, no?
字条说得对
The note is right.
大家确实因我陷入危险
People are in danger because of me.
更糟的是 我只顾着追踪外星人
And worse, I got wrapped up in chasing aliens
导致无辜人死亡
and led innocent people to their death,
比如那个心理医生 比斯利医生
like Dr. Beasley, that therapist.
不是这样的 -是的
That's not true. -Yes, it is.
如果我当初没联♥系♥彼得
If I didn't contact Peter to let him know.
告诉他这里有外星人 他就不会来
there was an alien here, he never would have come,
现在就不会没命
and he'd be alive right now.
凡是被我牵连其中的人都会受伤
Everyone I involve in this gets hurt.
这案子你也最好自己处理
You're better off handling it without me.
什么 -气球我留下了
What? And I'm keeping the balloons.
副警长 副警长 别发动车
Deputy. Deputy? Don't start that car.
不准倒车
Don't put this car in reverse.
不要走那条街
Do not drive down that street.
行吧 但我不会给你留冰淇淋的
OK, but I'm not gonna save you any of this ice cream!
里面真的有
Mm. It's actually under here!
正找你呢
Just the man I'm looking for.
莉娜 你好 没事吧
Lena. Hi. Uh, everything OK?
你说呢
You tell me.
我一直在关注那个你让我
I kept tabs on the woman whose prints
查指纹的女人 刚看到她被杀了
you asked me to run. I just saw she was murdered.
是这样
Ah. -Look.
我知道如果打给你 你会说没事
I knew if I called, you would just say were fine
或者干脆不接 因为你总这样
or not pick up at all, since you tend to do that.
是我活该
I guess I deserve that.
你我都清楚 即便看不到火焰
We both know where there's smoke, there's fire,
也该知道哪里冒烟 哪里就有火
even if the flames aren't big enough for you to see yet.
我希望说话的时候能看到你表情
I wanted to see your face when we spoke.
我需要知道你是否明白
I need to know that you understand
自己卷入了什么当中
what you're getting yourself into.
谢谢
I appreciate that,
但你不用担心我
But you don't have to worry about me.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
OK.
但还是谢谢你的关心
But thanks for worrying about me.
对任何一个同事我都会这么做
It's just what I'd do for any colleague.
你呢
How about you?
你怎么样 儿子还好吗
How are you doing? How's your boy?
还行
OK.
祝你灭火顺利
Good luck with your fire.
好 我会没事的
Yeah. I'll be fine.
我有阻燃衣服的
I've got my fire retardant clothes.
优秀 -很好
Great. -Great.
特别棒
Great.
♪亲爱的♪
♪Dearest one♪
蒙大拿某处地下
♪你于我如此珍贵♪
♪You are so dear to me♪
♪我希望你在我身边♪
♪I want you near to me ♪
♪真心所想♪
♪Truly I do♪
♪亲爱的♪
♪Dearest one♪
什么事
What do you want?
他在哪
Where is he?
我已经从军事实验室得到了
I have obtained most components
大部分化合物的成分
of the compound from the military lab.
现在我需要的就是灰人元素
Now all I need from here is the Grey element.
那个分子式里有地球上没有的
The formula has a carbon-15 isotope
碳15同位素
not found on Earth.
众所周知 灰人会将其用于
The Greys are known to use it
他们的高科技产品中
in their highly advanced technology,
比如他们的无水洗碗机
like their waterless dishwasher
以及这艘宇宙飞船
and this spaceship.
我刚看了你出镜的那部纪录片
I just saw that documentary that you were in.
很有意思
It's fascinating.
尤其是关于猫头鹰的那部分
I mean, especially all that stuff about owls.
是真的吗 -真的
Is that a real thing? -Yeah.
很多人都有过看到猫头鹰的经历
Actually, a lot of experiencers randomly see owls.
我们大多数人都认为这些实际是
Most of us believe those are actually
植入的虚假记忆以掩盖外星人绑♥架♥的事实
false memories planted to cover up an alien abduction.
真的吗 -慢着 你是看到猫头鹰了吗
Really? Wait, are you seeing owls?
你认为自己被绑♥架♥过
Do you think you've been abducted?
不是不是
Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no, no.
我没有 我只是好奇
Not me. No, I'm just curious.
就 假设啊
Like-- like hypothetically,
怎么确定被绑♥架♥了呢
how would someone know for sure?
猫头鹰不是唯一的迹象
Well, owls aren't the only signs.
有些人可能会有奇怪的瘀伤
Someone might have weird bruising,
丧失一段时间记忆
lost time you can't account for.
有些人甚至在皮肤里发现
Some people even find tiny chips
外星人用来追踪他们所植入的微小芯片
in their skin that aliens use as a tracking device.
如果你真的认为自己被绑♥架♥过
If you ever do feel like you've been abducted,
可以随时找我谈
you can always talk to me about it.
好 我会的
I will, sure.
保证吗 -保证
Promise? - Yes.
我想被绑♥架♥ -真的
I want to be abducted. You do?
假的
No.
真的啦
Yes. Oh.
有一个经历者互助小组
There's an experiencer support group
在布洛克 我有时候会去
in Braddock that I go to sometimes.
如果你好奇的话 应该去看看
If you're ever curious, you should come by.
好 谢了 不必了
Yeah, thanks. Yeah, I'm good.
不用了
Yeah, I'm good.
你不能想来就来 想走就走
You can't just go in there whenever you like.
这是规矩
There's protocol.
那个 我拿到了分子式的
Well, I, uh, got the final ingredient
最终要素
for my formula.
你会很高兴我把问题解决了
You will be happy to know I got the matter.
很好
Good.
但你本该说
But you're supposed to say,
什么问题
"What is the matter? "
然后我说“不知道 你什么问题“
And then I say, "I don't know. What's the matter with you? "
这一切对你来说都只是个笑话吗
Is this all just a joke to you?
不只是想开个玩笑
No. Just the joke parts.
别担心
Do not worry.
一旦得到恒威 我就立马去工作
I will get to work and find out what the Greys are doing here
查明灰人来此的目的
as soon as I get the henway.
恒威是什么
What's a henway?
大概6磅重
Well, about six pounds.
差不多
That's enough.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
可能你觉得很有意思 但全世界
You might think it's funny, but the whole world
都指望着你
is depending on you.
开始了
Here we go.
抱歉 我知道你听不见我说话
Sorry, I know you can't hear me
因为你大脑不工作了
because your brain doesn't work.
看下还能拿你的视觉做些什么
But let's see what I can do about your vision.
起作用了
It works.
谢谢你来见我们
Thank you for meeting with us.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表