剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
它比数码相机
I find it's drastically better than- -
不知道好多少倍
than digital.
我在自己的暗室里冲洗胶片
I do have to develop my own film in my darkroom.
我妈妈就在楼上
But my mom's just upstairs,
有时 她会给我送些零食
so sometimes, she brings me snacks.
几年前我跟我妈去了四角纪念碑
I did qo with my mom a few years aqo to- - to Four Points.
四角纪念碑标志着美国西南部亚利桑那州、科罗拉多州、新墨西哥州和犹他州的交汇处 这是美国唯一一个由四个州共有的地方
那里是四州交界的地方
It's where the four states touch.
在那里我给她照了张相
I took a photo of her there.
不管哪种情况 我最后
In every situation, I just end up
都要做一大堆清洁
with a lot of sweeping to do
还要知道这些我根本不需要的胶片摄影的事情
and learn more than I need to about film photography.
说吧 灰人来地球上干什么
Now, what are the Grey aliens doing here on Earth?
就算我说了 你也不会明白的
If I told you, you wouldn't understand.
我会比你明白多了
I would understand better than you.
你只是个混血
You're a hybrid.
你是个半人类 也就是说你有一半是愚蠢的
You are half- human, which means you're half- stupid.
我两半都不蠢
I am two halves not stupid.
然而你的哪一半都不知道灰人的计划
Yet neither of your halves knows the Greys plans,
而我的那一半却知道
and my half does.
但不知道树的那部分计划
Not the part about the trees.
我那一半可清楚关于树的计划了
It knows all about the trees.
计划里没有关于树的
There is no part about the trees.
是我编的
I made that up.
有这个的 整个树的计划
There's a part. A whole tree thing.
关于松树和白桦树的
A whole pine and birch scenario.
他们什么也没告诉你 是吧
They have not told you anything, have they?
你对灰人来说一点价值也没有
You are nothing to the Greys.
你就是个被他们戏耍利用的猴子
You're a circus monkey that does tricks for food.
如果我就是什么也不知道呢
What if I am? What if I don't know anvthing?
你有什么可高兴的 我可是你唯一的希望
Why are you so happy about it? I was your only hope.
如果我什么都不知道 那你任务就失败了
If I don't know anything, your mission has failed.
你也一样 你现在得离开佩兴斯了
And so has yours. You have to leave Patience now.
怎么讲
Oh, why is that?
因为我不喜欢你这张方脸
Because I do not like your square face.
如果你不离开这的话 我会告诉灰人
And if you do not leave, I will tell the Greys
有多少人类已经知道你是外星人了
how many humans know you're an alien.
其中三个还是小孩
Three of them are children.
我可不觉得他们会留你活囗
I do not think they will let you live.
我自己想走了我才会走
I will leave when I want to leave.
算你走运 我现在想走了
Lucky for you, I want to Ieave right now.
你是因为我叫你走才走的吧
You're leaving because I told you to leave.
不是的
Uh, no
我只是刚好特别想离开
I just happen to want to Ieave so badly
一点不想留下 这样你就不会认为
that I don't care about staying just so you don't think
我是因为你叫我走才走的
that I'm leaving because you told me to leave.
我能听懂的只有离开这个词
The only thing I understood in that was"leave. "
我要走了
I'm leaving.
摔啊
Go ahead.
我一点也不在乎这东西
I do not even care about that one.
那是我最喜欢的
It was my favorite.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello.
好几天没你的消息了
Haven't heard from you for a couple of days.
一切都还好吗
How's everything going?
一切尽在我掌控之中
Oh, I have it all under control.
一通电♥话♥可道不清
Too much good to say in one phone call.
你不打算告诉他宠儿计划吗
You're not gonna tell him about the Darling Project?
仅限相关人员 他不需要知道
That's strictly need to know, and he doesn't.
你可以走了
You can go.
当你爱的人从你身边被夺走后
When someone you love is taken away from you,
真♥相♥
外星人追踪者
一切都改变了
everything changes.
这种痛苦 会伴随终身
It is a loss that stays with you forever.
我刚来到地球上时 我很独特
When I came to Earth, I was unique.
我高人一等
I was superior.
但伪装成人类的样子削弱了我
But living as a human is making me weaker.
我现在两半都不比人类聪明了
I am not two halves smarter now.
把你的鞍挂上去孩子
尢Hitch up your saddle, boy*
这没什么
*It's nothing*
人类总是做些愚蠢的事
Humans do stupid things all the time.
我告诉过你的所有事情
*All those things I told you*
都还在你的脑海里回响
*Still ringing in your head*
就好像这是他们的国民♥运♥动一样
It is like their national sport.
抖掉你靴子上的尘土
女 Shake that dust off your boots*
轻轻向风点头致意
*And tip your hat to the wind*
约瑟夫说得对 我的任务已经失败了
Joseph is right. I have failed my mission.
我没能成功弄清他为什么来这
I have failed to find out why he's here.
我在他身上浪费了宝贵的时间 还让阿斯塔陷入危险中
I wasted precioys time on him and pyt Asta in danger.
我一点也不特殊 我是个
Iam not special. I am a
你现在忙着吗
Hey, are you busy?
忙着呢 我正在想一件事
Yes, I'm in the middle of a thought.
想着我的失败
Failure.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我想着
Well, I was hoping
你可以帮忙看一下我的脚
that you could take a look at my foot.
抱歉 但我可没有闲钱在网上恋足
No, sorry, I do not have internet foot kink money.
不 我是说从医生的角度
No no, as a doctor.
是这样的 我脚上有一个疙瘩
See I- - see, I have this bump,
它可能不是什么大问题
and, yeah, it's probably nothing,
但我就是想检查一下
but I just want to get it checked out.
这是怎么来的
Where did you get this?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我从小就有
I've had it since I was a kid.
我却知道
I do know.
这个植入芯片说明他被灰人绑♥架♥过
This embedded chip means he has been abducted by Greys.
我一直试图查明灰人在地球上在干什么
I have been trying to Iearn what the Greys are doing
也许答案就一直藏在
on Earth, and perhaps the answer has been
镇长白花花的脚里
in Mayor Snowflake's foot all along.
我需要对你进行催眠
I need to hypnotize you.
来确定这个东西的来源
To determine the origin of this disfiguration.
不能直接把它清除掉吗
Can't you just remove it?
可以是可以 但我们现在没有麻醉剂了
Yes, but we're out of anesthetic.
那催眠也行
Hypnosis is fine.
你只需听从我的声音
Listen only to the sound of my voice.
当你醒来的时候 什么都不会记得了
When you wake up, you will remember nothing of this.
但你还是要付我看病的钱
But you will still pay me for the hour.
现在 把你上次被绑♥架♥的一切细节
Now, tell me everything that you remember
都告诉我
from your last abduction.
那时
There was.
一直漂浮着
a lot of floating.
漂浮着穿过一个过道
Floating down a hallway,
我好冷 我讨厌这里
I'm cold. I hate it here.
天哪 我好难受
Oh, God, I feel sick.
行 但我不关心这个
OK. I don't care about- - about that.
告诉我点有用的
Tell me something I can use.
我正在经过
I'm passing a- -
我正经过一扇门
I'm passing a doorway.
门那边有什么
What's through the doorway?
我不知道 我觉得有
I don't know. I think there's a- -
像是张地图
I think there's a map.
地图上画了什么
What is on the map?
我不知道 我看不清
I can't- - I can't see it.
天哪 我好害怕
I- - oh, God, I'm scared.
求你了 让我出去
Please, I- - I qotta qet out of here.
我不想呆在这里 我想回家
I don't want to be here. I want to qo home.
我要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me.
这很重要
This is important.
告诉我你看到的东西
Just tell me what you see.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
我得知道这些灰人在地球上干什么
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表