剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'm your hero?
你拥有我生活中缺少的一切
You're everything that I wasn't in my life.
我也曾有自己想做的事
I had things I wanted to do.
当然有了
Of course I did.
我走了最安全的路 没有丝毫风险
I took the safe way, no risks.
不像你
Not you.
如果我不再参加任何比赛了 你会怎么想
How would you feel if, um, I didn't have any more races?
那你一定能在其他方面做得很棒
Ah, then you'd do something else great.
我也会在山下与你相见
I'll meet you at the bottom of that hill too.
我更喜欢孩子可爱的样子
I liked my baby better when he
不这么暴♥力♥的样子
was sweet and not so murder-y.
我不明白
I do not understand.
我给了他那么好的生活
I gave him a good life,
一个可以生存的寒冷星球
a freezing-cold planet to live
在那里他可以尽情奔跑玩耍
on where he could run
还能试着杀其他孩子
and play and try to kill other children.
他做了什么
What does he do?
居然想拿刀杀我
Tries to stab me with a knife.
小王八蛋
The little scamp.
你好啊 哈里
Hello, Harry.
天呐 你有毛病啊
Oh, my gosh, what is wrong with you?
你不是麦克斯的朋友
You are not Max's friend.
她已经被送去女子监狱了
She was sent away to girl's prison.
是天才学校
Gifted school.
现在我回来了
And I'm back.
我怎么知道你是你
How do I know it is you?
我又怎么知道你是你呢
How do I know it's you?
等等 因为这座小镇上不可能会出现
Wait, because there can't be two murdering space
两个这么蠢的外星笨蛋
jerks this stupid in one town.
还真是你
Oh, yes, it is you.
没人想念你
You were not missed.
你怎么会有麦克斯的电击枪
Why do you have Max's taser?
因为我的孩子桥特回来了 而且他想报复我
Because my baby Bridget is back, and he is acting out.
他回来了
He's back?
在哪呢
Where?
我好想他
I missed him so much.
对哦 我给忘了
Yes, I forgot.
孩子喜欢这家伙
The baby loves this one.
他会来找她的
He will come to her.
是的
Yes.
他也很想你
He misses you, too.
没错 他总是谈起你
Yeah, talks about you all the time.
你可以安抚他的情绪 让他不要那么生气
You can soothe his angry, angry mind.
我们一起去找他吧
Let us find him together.
我会帮你 但只是为了保证他的安全
I'll help you, but only to keep him safe.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
我会把她用作诱饵 而她永远不会知道
I will use her as bait, and she will never know.
你别想把我用作诱饵
You're not gonna use me as bait.
她怎么知道我在想什么的
How does she know what I'm thinking?
我知道你在想什么 因为你是个傻瓜
I knew you were thinking that because you're a simpleton,
你说话都不经过你愚蠢的大脑
and you say the first thought that enters your stupid head.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
我知道 你讨厌我
I know, you hate me.
*啦啦啦啦啦啦*
♪ La, la, la, la, la, la
*我在脑袋里唱着这首歌♥*
♪ I am singing this song in my head ♪
*她就没法知道我在想什么了*
♪ So she cannot read my mind
你都大声唱出来了
That was out loud.
该死
Damn it.
你接受支票的吧
Um, hope a check is OK.
这里面有我爸爸的资料吗
Is my dad in here?
没有 只有我这边的
Uh, no, that's just my side.
我跟他们家没有联♥系♥
I never was in touch with his family.
好吧
Oh, OK.
那你可以告诉我他们是谁
Well, maybe you could tell me who they are,
然后我就自己去查
and then I could go from there.
如果你对他的东西感兴趣
If you're interested in things of his,
我有一张他留下的桌子 一直没扔掉
I have a desk that he left behind, never got rid of.
好吧 或者你可以直接告诉我他的名字
Yeah, or you could just tell me his name.
我可以写下来 放进桌子里
I could write it down, put it in the desk.
然后卖♥♥给我
And sell it to me?
那张桌子很不错
It's a nice desk.
算了
Forget it.
你不是说想知道自己的身世吗
I thought you said you wanted to know where you came from.
我现在知道了
Now I do.
你觉得你比我强 是吗
You're better than me, is that right?
可能吧
Probably.
因为我抛弃了一个孩子
Because I gave up a kid?
据我所知 你也这样做了
So did you, as I recall.
对 但我那样做是为了她
Yeah, but I did it for her.
而你是为了你自己
You did it for you.
咖啡钱你出
Coffee's on you.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你知不知道有本书叫《你是我妈妈吗》
You know that book, "Are You My Mother?"
小鸟到处乱转 见到一个东西就问
Little baby bird goes around asking everything
对方是不是它的妈妈
it sees if they're its mother.
我以前很讨厌那本书
I hated that book.
因为 对我来说
Because, for me,
我知道答案永远是"不"
I knew the answer was always gonna be no.
而现在 我只想告诉小时候的我
And right now, I just want to tell little me that there
原来世上还有比不更糟糕的答案
are worse answers than no.
我不喜欢《小熊维尼》
I didn't like "Winnie the Pooh."
抱歉 我只是觉得该说点什么
I'm sorry. I just thought I should say something.
在这等我 副警长
Wait here, deputy.
我去跟化学家谈谈
I'll go talk to the chemist.
放下武器
Drop it.
这就是你在找的笔记本吗
This the notebook you're looking for?
没错
Yes.
身手真不错
Wow, that was good.
你的反应能力简直不是人
Your reflexes seem almost non-human.
我会开枪的
I will shoot her.
放下
Drop it.
放下枪还是笔记本
Drop the gun or drop the notebook?
笔记本
The notebook.
还是两个都放下吧
Both, actually.
很好
Good.
踢过来
Kick it over here.
踢枪还是笔记本
Kick the gun or kick the notebook?
都踢过来 真无语啊
Both. Jesus.
就捡起来 然后扔过来
Just... just pick it up, throw it.
这个化学式有什么用
What is the formula for?
范德斯派格医生帮我们破解了
Dr. Vanderspeigle broke it down for us.
如果落入坏人手中
If it ends up in the wrong hands,
可能会永远改变冰淇淋的吃法
it could change how ice cream is eaten forever.
行吧 不用告诉我
Fine, don't tell me.
我会进去 亲自问那位化学家
I'll just go in there, talk to the chemist
让他告诉我答案
myself, get him to give me some answers.
根本就没有什么化学家
There is no chemist.
这是我们给你设的圈套
We set you up.
化学家不会在晚上工作的
Chemists don't work at night.
所有人都知道这一点
Everybody know that.
并不是所有人都知道 因为根本没有这回事
Everybody does not know that, because that is not a thing.
你说他
You said him.
但化学家可能是个她
The chemist could be a her.
你这是厌女
That's misogynistic.
你说里面没有化学家
You said there was no chemist.
但如果有的话
But if there was.
我不可能因为一个不存在的人而厌女
I can't be misogynistic about a person that does not exist.
当然可能了
Oh, hell yeah, you can.
整个世界就是个巨大的地雷区
The whole world's a landmine.
真可惜里面没有化学家
Well, too bad there is no chemist.
因为现在我只能无缘无故杀死你们了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表