剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Just as I suspected, a secret entrance.
一个传送门
A portal!
肯定直接通向灰人飞船
It must lead directly to the Greys'ship.
有人要吃橙子吗
Someone here ask for an orange?
这是什么口号♥吗 -我只是试试
Is that a catchphrase? - I'm trying it out.
不怎么好
Well, it's not very good.
好好享受此刻
Let's enjoy the moment.
你的任务完成了
You did your job.
现在 撤退
Now, fall back.
就是回车上去
That means go back to the car.
砾石公♥司♥肯定是灰人的伪装
The Gravel Company must be the Greys' cover
用来掩盖他们的真正用意
to hide what they're really doing.
不管他们的计划是什么 都是一场大规模行动
Whatever their plan is, it is a massive operation.
显然已经实施了几十年
It clearly has been in progress for decades.
烫 烫 好烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hotl
烫死了 -那是什么
Hot. What's that?
烫死了 -那是什么
Hot- What's that?
虽然水疗关闭了 但我还是能
Well, the spa may be closed, but I can still give you
让你享受一次热石按♥摩♥
a nice hot- stone massage.
这些外面捡的 -本
Found em outside. Oh, Ben.
这真是
That's very
不对 这什么味道
I'm sorry, what is that smell?
不确定这些是不是都是石头
Mm, not sure if these are all rocks.
不确定这些是不是都是石头
Mm, not sure if these are all rocks.
黄石公园有乌龟吗
Does Yellowstone have turtles?
你微波了一只乌龟 -没有
You microwaved a turtle? - No.
我微波了一块像乌龟的石头
I microwaved a rock that looks a lot like a turtle.
天啊
Oh, God.
对不起来这趟
I'm sorry about this trip.
这次旅行一塌糊涂
It's just been a disaster.
不
No.
我只是
Yeah, Ijust
想让你歇一歇 重新打起精神
I wanted to give you a break, just a chance to reset,
结果搞砸了 -不 我很你高兴你这么做了
and I blew it No, I'm glad you did. OK?
结果搞砸了 -不 我很你高兴你这么做了
and I blew it- No, Im glad you did. OK?
旅行不一定要完美才特别
A trip does not have to be perfect to be special.
重要的是我们都在一起
The important thing is we were all here together.
对吗 -对
Right? - Yeah.
那麦克斯去哪了
And where is Max anyway?
鬼知道 游戏机室吧
Who knows? Arcade?
这次你听见了吧 -听见什么
OK, now you hear that, right? - Hear what?
至少让我记住此刻
At least let me remember this time!
让我记住
Let me remember!
凯特
Kate?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那是你孩子吗
Is that your baby?
我能抱她吗 -不行
Can I hold her? - No.
求你
Please- -
别这样
Come on.
对不起 我们走
I'm so sorry. Come on.
宁宙中最大的力是熵
The greatest force in the universe
一切逐渐趋于混乱
is entropy, the tendency toward chaos.
万物分崩离析
Things fall apart.
没有延长保修期
There is no extended warranty.
即便有 也是骗人的
Even if there were, it would still be a ripoff.
但让事物分崩离析
But causing things to fall apart
于自然秩序之外是不对的
outside the natural order is just wrong.
灰人不是建造者
The Greys are not builders.
他们是毁灭者
They are destroyers.
跟人类一样目光短浅又自私
They are as shortsighted and selfish as humans,
但更糟的是 他们更聪明
but even worse, because they are smarter.
所以我必须弄清
That is why I have to figure out
他们为何要在地下储存这么多水
why they want to store so much water underground.
肯定有什么原因
There must be some reason.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
灰人的洞穴在这
The Greys cavemn is here
如果这里装满了水
If they filled it completely with water,
然后通过隧♥道♥连到岩浆室
then connected it by a tunnel to the magma chamber,
数千万升水会瞬间烧开
millions of gallons of water would suddenly heat up,
形成的气压会让2千平方公里的
and the pressure would turn the 2, 000 square miles
黄石公园
of Yellowstone National Park
变成世界史上
into the most destructive natural bomb
最具破坏力的天然炸♥弹♥
in the history of the world.
是什么在为黄石成千上万的间歇泉和温泉
What powers the thousands of geysers and hot springs
提供热量
here in Yellowstone?
就是你脚下
Heat from the volcanic magma chamber
岩浆室的热量 啊 好烫
beneath your feet. Ouch! That s hotl
太烫了 天啊
That's so hotl Oh, my God!
我要被活活烫死了
I'm burning alive. OhlAh!
我在布拉多克镇一家店里
I found a store in Braddock
布拉多克美国宾夕法尼亚州西南部城镇
找到跟视频里一模一样的格子衬衫
that sells the exact plaid shirt from the video.
他们给了我购买♥♥人清单
They gave me a list of everyone who bought it,
其中6人居住在佩兴斯
and six of them live in Patience.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
衬衫打折 所以我给约翰也买♥♥了一件
The shirt was on sale, so I bought one for John.
干得好 但现在 我不得不
Excellent work, but now, I've got to put
把约翰列入嫌疑人名单
John's name on the suspect list.
可能要给约翰请个律师
John might want to lawyer up.
天啊 是我姥姥 -你好
Oh, God, it's Nana. - Hi!
我的领带正不正
Is my tie straight?
快整理一下 -我在整理
Fix it. OK, I'm trying.
快搞定 -好
Fix it! OK!
姥姥 你好
Nana! Hi.
在逛街吗
Doing a- - a little shopping?
我看看 我有个购物袋
Well, let's see. I got a shopping bag.
我可能是在购物吗
Oh, could I be shopping?
很高兴又见到你 帕蒂女士
Uh, it's good seeing you again, Miss Patty.
我去暖下车 -不行
I'll go warm up the truck. - Nope.
她成为大人物后
Oh, is this one giving you a hard time
是不是给你添麻烦了
since she became a big shot?
报纸上的照片 你就像玛格丽特公主一样
Picture in the paper, just like Princess Margaret.
你看过报道了
Oh, you read the article?
我当然看过报道了 丽芙
Of course I read the article, Liv.
我之前被采访了
I was interviewed for it.
倒不是说是我的功劳
Not that they gave me any credit.
你就是那个匿名线人
So you're the unnamed source?
你说我是骗子 姥姥
You called me a liar, Nana.
没有
I did not.
我说你是幻想家
I called you a fantasist.
我说你总是胡编乱造
I said you were always making stuff up
与现实却没多少关系
and your relationship with reality was tenuous at best.
这样说更糟
That seems worse.
我的天 赶紧把你的制♥服♥整理好
For Pete's sake, fix your uniform.
穿得像妓院里最低贱的妓♥女♥
You can't expect to get any respect
满大街乱晃
if you're walking around town like you're
别指望能得到任何尊重
the cheapest girl in the whorehouse.
对吧 警长
Right, Sheriff?
再见 姥姥
Bye, Nana.
她真会说笑
She's so funny.
是托雷斯警探的信息
Oh, hey, it's from Detective Torres.
她的联♥系♥人找到跟面包车上指纹匹配的了
Her contact got a match on that print from the van.
名叫温迪·比斯利博士 是退休军事化学家
Dr. Wendy Beasley, retired military chemist.
你说对了
You were right.
她的指纹在军方档案里
Her prints were in the military archives.
真的吗 我们找到了
Are you kidding me? We did it!
找到匹配了 真是好消息
We got a match! This is great news!
我尽力了
I try so hard!
没事了 副警长
It's OK, Deputy.
灰人想杀了我们所有人
So the Greys want to kill us all
然后占领这个地球
and take the planet for themselves?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表