剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'll...I'll check you out.
长官 -听着 我不想听到你说
Sir... - Look, I don't want to hear searching this woods
在这片树林搜寻是浪费时间 因为约瑟夫
is a waste of time because Joseph is some alien
是外星人 被传送上飞船了 之类的话 好吗
who was beamed up onto his spaceship, okay?
溪 所以如果你真打算这么说
So if that's what you're gonna say,
那我宁愿你告诉我 比如
I'd rather you just tell me that, you know,
你觉得我身上的肥皂味闻起来像清新的盆栽
you think my...my soap makes me smell like a fresh houseplant
或者告诉我 克莱图斯的臀肌让你叹为观止
or...or you're impressed with the musculature of Cletus' haunches.
还有第三种选择吗
Is there a third choice?
副警长 这片树林是约瑟夫离开这里的必经之路
Deputy, these woods are Joseph's only way out of here.
你看见本开车撞他有多用力了
You saw how hard Ben hit him.
没有人能活着逃脱的[走着离开]
No human man walks away from that.
谁说他是走着离开的
Who said he walked?
有些人还觉得人类运输的
Some people think the most efficient form
最有效方式是滚动呢
of human transportation is rolling.
那你是有些人其中的一员吗
Are you the some in "some people"?
就这么说吧 我五年级的时候
Well, let's just say when I was in fifth grade,
曾以40迈的速度从派克山滚下来
I did 40 miles per hour rolling down Pike's Hill.
导致现在做俯卧撑 我的胳膊肘还会
My elbows, they still sound like a bag of chains
发出链条摩擦的声音
when I do push-ups.
那声音还不像50美分大硬币
And I ain't talking 50¢ pieces.
而是像10美分小硬币
I'm talking dimes.
走吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
麦克斯身上没有芯片
Max doesn't have a chip.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
那就好 那就好
Okay, okay.
我们得把我们身上的芯片取出来
We need to get ours taken out.
你说什么 -哈里他不肯
What? - Harry won't do it.
他说我的芯片离我的神经还是什么的太近了
He said mine is too close to a nerve or something,
但我不在乎
but I...I don't care.
我们现在就得取出来
We need to get these taken out now.
那我们的孩子怎么办
Well, what about our baby?
我们会把她带回来的 好吗
We're gonna get her back, okay?
我们会想到办法的
We're gonna find a way.
但我要确保你和麦克斯不能出意外
But I need to make sure that you and Max are safe.
好吧
Okay.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们会解决这件事的
We'll take care of it.
对 我们会解决的
Yeah, we're gonna take care of it.
我去给斯莫尔伍德医生打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I'm gonna call Dr. Smallwood.
她能做到
You know, she can do it.
好
Good.
顺便问下她会不会治虱子
Oh, and ask her if she does lice.
麦克斯头上全是
Max's head is filled with it.
等等
Oh, wait.
我们都不知道达西在哪里 -我知道
We don't even know where D'arcy is. - I do.
计划是这样的
Here is the plan.
第一 你把我们传送到
One, you're going to portal us to the tunnels
黄石公园下的隧♥道♥里
underneath Yellowstone.
第二 我去阻止他们
Two, I will stop them from using
在破火山口用外星球
my alien ball on the caldera.
第三 我们爬上那的小梯子
Three, we're gonna climb up this little ladder
去他们放在山上那个半拖车
to this sort of trailer, sort of mobile home thing
半移♥动♥房♥屋的东西
they got up there.
那算是他们的大本营 -好的
It's like their headquarters. - Okay.
那里就是飞船的入口
That's where the portal is to the spaceship.
第四 我们通过传送门上飞船
Four, we're gonna portal aboard the ship.
第五 我们把船炸了
And five, we're gonna blow it up.
还有找到达西
And find D'arcy.
我们到时候看时间够不够吧
We'll see how we're doing on time.
行了 你不能去
All right, you are not going.
谢谢 桥特
Thank you, Bridget.
确实太危险了
It is too dangerous.
管它呢 我只想找到达西 -不行
Screw that. I want to find D'arcy. - No.
第六 我会找到她的
Six, I will find her.
第七 你留在这点份披萨
Seven, you stay here and order some pizza.
第八 不要把你的手插到胯上
Eight, don't put your hands on your hips
还这样看着我
and look at me like that.
第九 不要跟着我们
And number nine, do not follow us.
行吧 你说得对
Okay, you're right.
但你们可以跟着我
You can follow me.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我要去阻止他们把水灌满山洞
I'm going to stop them from filling the cavern with water.
不行 我们要爬梯子到飞船传送门
No, we're climbing the ladder to get to the ship portal
去找达西
to get D'arcy.
不行不行 你那草莓色头发的朋友必须要等等
No, no, your strawberry-haired friend has to wait.
拯救地球才更重要
Saving the Earth is more important.
确保她别出事
Make sure that nothing happens to her.
水上涨得很快 没有多少时间了
The water is filling quickly. There isn't much time.
准备好
Get ready.
你把他外套都弄脏了
You are making his jacket all dirty.
快点 我发现弗兰克那个王八蛋了
Hurry up. I found son of a bitch Frank.
传送门
Oh, the portal.
阿斯塔
Asta!
快啊
Come on.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我也不想打扰你们 但我需要用下你的传送门
I hate to bother you, but I need to use your portal.
厉害 厉害啊
Oh, shit. Shit.
你还有多余的小遥控器吗
Do you have an extra one of those little remote control things?
他有
He has one.
现在归我啦
Mine now.
好 我来找你了 达西
Okay, I'm coming for you, D'arce.
来吧
Here we go.
找到了
Found it.
你能搞定这下面的事吧 -我能搞定
You got this down here? - I got it.
你会阻止黄石公园大爆♥炸♥吗
You will stop the Yellowstone explosion thing?
嗯
Yeah.
好好好 很好 很好
Good, good, good. Good. Good.
那好 你继续打你的
All right, you just keep... doing what you're doing.
也许我们一会绕回来在小屋那里见
And maybe we circle back at the cabin later.
我们会绕回来的
We'll just circle back.
绕回来
Circle back.
好了
Okay.
走了 桥特
Come on, Bridget.
不是吧
Oh, no.
不
No!
阿斯塔
Asta?
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
也不算没事
No.
好了 我现在来陪你了 好吗 -好
Okay, well, I'm here now, okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
天呐 你能来我好高兴
Oh, God, I'm so glad you're here.
我很担心你 -我也是
I was so worried about you. - Me too.
我们会没事的 我保证
We're gonna be okay, I promise.
你们好啊
Hello.
你们有人见过一个女人路过这里吗
Have either of you seen a woman come through here?
她一头黑发
She has dark hair.
穿着牛皮外套
She's wearing a cowskin jacket.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
算了
Never mind.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
这边
This way.
红杉
Redwoods.
知道吗 那种树才牛呢
Now, see, that's a tree.
你知道它们生长的高度没有极限吗
Do you know there's no limit to how tall they can get?
靠 如果我能活得够久
Hell, if I live long enough,
我就可以顺着一棵红杉爬到外太空
I could climb one of them right into outer space.
而且 树还能生产氧气
Plus, trees, they put out oxygen.
这样我就能解决在太空中靠什么呼吸
So I got that whole "what to breathe in space" problem
这个问题了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表