剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
他是布罗尼布朗尼纸巾代言人吗
What's he, the Brawny paper towel man?
美国乔治亚太平洋公♥司♥旗下的纸巾品牌
这么多格子衫
Look at all that plaid.
是什么颜色来着
OK, what color was it?
照片是黑白的
Picture was black and white.
看来我们得把这些都给烧了
Looks like we're gonna have to burn them all.
星球是有生命的
Planets are alive.
在地球上 火山 森林大火和地震
On Planet Earth, volcanoes, forest fires, and earthquakes
不过是些自然进程
are just some of it's natural processes.
它们都是地球生存所必需
They are all necessary for Earth's survival,
即便他们会时不时地杀死
even if they take out a few million people
几百万人
now and then.
间歇泉下方的洞穴装满了水
Water fills the chamber beneath the geyser,
最终 水温达到一定高度
and eventually, the water becomes
就会蒸发
hot enough to vaporize,
引发大规模喷发
triggering the massive eruption.
你去哪儿了
Hey! Where you been?
你错过了 -没关系
You missed it. - Oh, that's OK.
我在电视上看过一次 应该是
I saw it on TV once. I think.
镇长显然对此并不上心
The mayor obviously does not care about this.
正如我所担心的 老忠实并不是把他吸引到这里的原因
As I feared, Old Faithful is not what drew him here.
爸 你哪弄的帽子
Hey, Dad, where did you get that hat?
你喜欢吗
Oh, you like it?
我刚从后面那个人那买♥♥的
I just bought it off a guy back there.
你在陌生人那买♥♥帽子
You bought a hat off a stranger?
这可不是普通帽子 是沙利文砾石公♥司♥的
Well, not just any hat. It's Sullivan Gravel Company.
他们已经有大概70年历史了
They've been around for, like, 70 years.
这不是他戴过的吗 -你没抓住重点
But was it on his head? - You're missing the point.
砾石是世界上
Gravel is one of the most important
最重要的建筑材料之一
building materials in the whole world.
砾石就是大块泥土
Gravel is big dirt.
比那可复杂多了
Much more complex than that.
没有砾石 我们都活不下去
Without gravel, we couldn't live.
我不想继续这个话题了
I prefer not living to this conversation.
我看下你的地图
Let me look at your map.
这上面有你接下来想去的地方吗
Is there anywhere on here you feel like going next?
泡个澡怎么样
How about a shower?
我脑袋有点痒
My head is getting a little itchy.
可能是羊毛扎的
This thing might be wool.
也许是陌生人头上的脏东西
Uh, maybe it just came off a stranger's head.
这就是镇长被迫来到这里的原因
That is why the mayor was compelled to come here- -
沙利文砾石公♥司♥
Sullivan Gravel.
还是找不到格子衫先生吗 -一无所获
Still no sign of Mr. Plaid? - Nothing.
我看到了波点女士 丑靴子教授
I've seen Ms. Polka Dot, Professor Ugly Boots,
而且刚才还仔细看了下不会停车副警长
and I just got a real good look at Deputy Can't Park.
我只撞过一次路牙
I only hit the curb once,
而且那次还是因为
and it was just because I was distracted
被一只瘸腿鸽子分心了 小可怜
by a pigeon with a limp. Poor thing.
我还差点撞到那鸽子
And then I almost hit the pigeon.
别想那只瘸腿鸽子了
Don't worry about limping pigeons.
久而久之 他们已经学会了假装腿瘸
Over time they ve developed the ability
好能从人类手里骗到更多面包
to fake ankle injuries to get more bread from people.
很可悲
It's sad.
曾经是如此骄傲的鸟类
It used to be such a proud bird.
我还看见你外婆了
Oh, and Isaw your grandma.
姥姥 哪儿呢
Nana? Where?
姥姥 哪儿呢
Nana? Where?
不用 冷静 副警长
No, no. Calm down, Deputy.
她走了
She's gone.
对于一位老人家来说 动作真快
Sure moves fast for an olcl lady,
跟跑似的
more like a skitter.
喂 莉娜
Hi, Lena.
对
Yeah.
他挺好的
He's good.
他就在这呢
He's here right now.
刚才他放屁了
He farted earlier.
搞什
What the- -
我知道 但他穿你买♥♥的那件毛衣还挺可爱的
I know, but he looks so cute in that sweater you got him.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
回聊
Talk soon.
太好了
Yes!
她有认识的人
She has a contact that can run the print
可以在更全面的军事数据库里比对指纹
through a more comprehensive military database.
很好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
抱歉 她没问起你
I'm sorry she didn't ask about you.
没事 没关系
No, no, it's fine.
我不在乎那个
I don't care about that, so long
只要案子有进展就行
as the case is moving forward.
你上报纸了 副警长
You made the paper, Deputy.
保卫 问号♥
"To protect and serve? ”Question mark?
只有凶手才会打问号♥
It's always that question mark that's the killer.
不是吧
Oh, no.
记者在外星人纪录片里看到了我的采访
The reporter saw my interview in the alien documentary.
副警长奥利维娅·贝克
"Deputy Olivia Baker's obsession
对不明飞行物的痴迷不局限于业余生活
"with UFOs isn't contained to her off- duty life.
网上照片显示贝克身着制♥服♥
"Photos online show Baker in uniform,
与已故的著名的外星人阴谋论者
"posing with the late Peter Bach,
彼得·巴♥赫♥合影
"a popular alien conspiracy theorist.
很难说贝克可能在用我们
There is no telling what UFO conspiracies
纳税人的钱调查什么不明飞行物阴谋
Baker might be using our tax dollars to investigate"?
奥利维娅是个骗子 一生都在撒谎
"Olivia is a liar and has been a liar her whole life,
据贝克身边的消息人士所说 天 这太糟糕了
says source close to Baker. "Jesus, this is bad.
他甚至暗示了我们的秘密调查
He even hinted at our secret investigation.
听着 副警长 如果我教过你什么
Listen, Deputy, if I have taught you one thing,
那就是这份工就是要学会掌控
it's that this job is all about control.
真的吗
Really? - Mm- hmm.
那你就是控制大♥师♥喽
And you're a master of control?
我更像是绝地武士
Well, I mean, more of a Jedi,
但我在向大♥师♥努力
but I'm working towards master. - Wow.
猜猜这是哪位送的 绝地武士
Well, guess who this is from, Jedi?
好吧
Ooh! OK.
我得解释下 当时我喝醉了 而且
Uh, in my defense, I was drunk, and- -
她一身香草味 我不是说香草味香水那种
and she smelled like vanilla. I don't mean vanilla perfume.
是像香草味蛋糕
I mean, like a damn cake,
搞得我措手不及
and it just caught me off guard,
我当时太饿了
and I was so hungry.
我知道 我喜欢朱迪
I know! Look, I like Judy.
她可爱又古怪
I mean, she's cute and kooky,
其实 她那种古怪的方式
and actually, she's really sweet
还赍可爱的 但是没错
in her own kind of weird way, but yes, no,
我不该 那么做的
I should not have- - have done that.
我会给她回个信
I'm gonna- - I'ma write her back, and- -
这样吧
just- you know what?
我去亲自跟她谈
I am going to talk to her in- person.
因为 因为所以
Mm- hmm. Cause- just because.
热巧克力
Hey. Hot chocolate.
很烫 -谢了
Ooh, very hot. - Mm, thanks.
♪一切都无拘无束♪
♪Everything is free♪
♪他们就这么说的♪
♪That's what they say♪
♪我所做的一切♪
♪Everything Tever done♪
很高兴我知道了
I'm glad I know. Huh?
哈利的事
About Harry.
我不想再让你孤军奋战了
I don't want you to have to do all this alone anymore.
♪有人志得意满♪
♪Someone hit the big score ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
我们轮流来吧
Let's take turns.
这里好冷
It is so cold.
我可以先盯一阵子
I can take over for a bit.
不用
No, hey.
我来吧
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表