剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
那天晚上的事 我们真的很抱歉
We really feel bad about the other night.
我觉得当时自己表现也不好
Mm, I don't think I was at my best, either.
跟两个和哈利关系很好的人类见面
Meeting the two people closest to Harry,
我紧张了
I was nervous.
我不是很擅长跟其他女性相处
I'm not really great with other women.
你不喜欢女性 容易被男人骗
You don't like women. Bit of a guy's gull.
能别说了吗 -应该做不到
Will you stop it? I don't think I can.
不管怎样 我们想跟你谈谈地球上的我们称之为
Anyway, we want to talk to you about something on Earth
女生守则的东西
we call girl code.
就是说女性必须对彼此坦诚
It says that women have to be honest with each other.
但跟男的不用
Oh. But not with men?
不用
No.
女生守则是
Girl code is when
当我们中有人要犯大错时要提醒
we warn each other when one of us
就比如你跟哈利在一起这件事
is about to make a huge mistake like you are with Harry.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
你想啊
Well, think about it.
他有麻烦 请你帮忙
He's in trouble, and he's asking you to help him out,
你就得违反规则
but you have to break the rules,
很快 你就会像电影里演的一样
and pretty soon, you'll be on the run
随他四处逃亡
with him like that movie.
你看过《雌雄大盗》吗
Have you ever seen "Bonnie and Clyde"?
我们离你们60光年远
We're 60 light years behind you guys,
刚到听查克·贝里音乐的年代
so we're just now getting Chuck Berry music.
在那30年后 你可以试下
Oh, in 30 years, you're gonna want
听听小精灵乐队
to look out for the Pixies.
一开始可能没感觉
You might not be sure at first,
但听下《小作一番》这张专辑
but stick around for "Doolittle."
《波萨诺瓦》其实也蛮好听的
"Bossanova" is actually also kind of sick.
我给你列个单子
You know, I'm gonna make you a list.
好呀 -我们想说的是
OK. -Um, what we're saying is,
你真的想跟一个你几乎不认识的人
do you really want to spend your life
共度一生吗 -对啊
with a guy you barely know? -Yeah.
他有多少孩子来着
I mean, how many kids does he have?
300吧-400
What, 300? -400.
没错 而且从没见过他们
Yeah. And never sees 'em.
大部分还都死了
Most of them are dead.
你见过他其他朋友吗 有吗 没吧
And have you met his other friends, ever? No.
因为他只有一个朋友 -没错
Because he only had one. Right.
把他杀完还吃了 -不是这样的
Killed him and ate him. That is not true!
42不是我杀的 是狗干的
I did not murder 42, a dog did.
我吃他
And I only ate him
只因为这是他的遗愿
because it was his last wish.
我稍微改了一下食谱
I changed the recipe a little bit,
但上面说要加盐调味 所以
but it said salt to taste, so--
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
早说过了 我们之间没秘密
We told you, we don't keep secrets.
好吧
OK.
好吧 哈利 我们刚才是说了不好听的话
OK, we said some mean things just now, Harry,
但真的是因为我们关心你
but it's really because we care for you.
我们想帮你
We want to help you.
帮我
Help.
你从不会为别人而去帮他们 你是为自己而帮
You never help anyone for them. You do it for you.
因为你认为帮助别人
Because you think helping is the only reason
是别人爱你的唯一原因
anyone will love you,
你四处寻找并帮助心碎和需要帮助的人
so you go around looking for broken and needy people
所以这只流浪猫出现在你家门口
to help, which is perfect that this stray cat
就刚好符合你的需求
showed up at your door.
只不过她回报不了你的爱
Except she cannot give love back.
她只会一味索取
She can only take more and more,
因为她是个无底洞
because she is a pit of need with no bottom,
一个自以为宇宙中心的太阳
a sun at the center of her own universe,
不会关心除她自己之外的其他人
incapable of caring about anyone else but herself.
好吧 这也 -太准确了 没错
OK, well that's--- Accurate? Yes.
在我看来绝对准确
Seems absolutely accurate to me.
就像是数学 精准无误
It's like infallible math.
你永远不会懂得像海瑟和我这样的爱
You will never know a love like Heather and I.
我为你俩感到难过 -哈利
And I feel sorry for you both. -Harry.
你想离开这里吗 -好 我们离开这里
You want to get out of here? Yeah, let's get out of here.
去一个没有恨意环绕的地方谈恋爱吧
Let's go be in love somewhere not around hate.
不过我确实想要那些音乐清单
I do want those music recs, though,
如果你有时间的话 -好的
if you get a chance. -Oh, OK.
化学是一种微妙的平衡
Chemistry is a delicate balance.
如果你扰乱平衡 就会爆♥炸♥
When you mess with the balance, things explode.
就像阿斯塔和她的红发搭档一样
It is like Asta and her red raggedy sidekick.
阿斯塔对她隐瞒了我外星人的身份
Asta lied to her about my alien identity,
这种不平衡差点结束了她们的友谊
and the imbalance nearly ended their friendship.
现在我跟阿斯塔的友谊也爆发了
Now my friendship with Asta has exploded too,
都是她的错 我不在乎
It is her fault. I do not care.
配方已经完成 我很快就要离开了
The formula is now complete, and I will be leaving soon.
应该是阿斯塔来道歉了
That will be Asta coming to apologize,
可能还带了派
probably with a pie.
我会把人赶走 但是会留下派
I will get rid of her, but I will keep the pie.
我需要你帮忙 -什么
I need your help.-What?
火山很酷哎
Whoa, cool volcano.
那个不是火山
That is not a volcano.
是火山口 你去过的
That is a caldera. You were there.
你没听到浣熊说的吗
Did you not hear the raccoon?
就是这个让它喷发吗
Is this what makes it blow up?
不许碰
Hey! Do not touch that.
哈利来床上嘛
Harry, come to bed. Ew.
你是餐厅里那位外星人女士
Hey, you're the alien lady from the diner.
你告诉她我是谁了
You told him who I am?
他是那种能看穿我们基因伪装的
He is one of those statistical annoyances
极少数烦人精之一
that can see through our genetic disguises.
可讨厌了 -对 他们最讨厌了
Such a pest. Yeah, they're the worst.
滚出去 讨厌鬼
Get out of here, pest. Shoo!
没错 滚开 你个怪胎
Yeah, yeah. Hit the bricks, ya freak.
不行 今天开科学博览会
No, the science fair's today,
你必须帮我做项目
and you have to help me make a project.
我不是非得帮你
I don't have to help you.
趁我女朋友还没在你脸上啄出个洞之前
You need to get out of here before my girlfriend
赶紧走
pecks a hole in your face.
该走了 人类小孩
Time to go, human child.
你们好刻薄啊 -薄的像张纸巾
You guys are mean. Make like a Kleenex.
赶紧走
Put a little boogie on it.
搞得我性致盎然的
Oh, well, that turned me on.
我亲爱的小鸟 要喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink, my love bird?
花蜜 - 花蜜(奈克塔)
Nectar. - Nectar?
什么是火山口
我根本不认识她
I barely knew her.
王八犊子
Son of a bitch!
好 站到你们的项目旁去 好吗
OK. Stand by your projects, OK?
好了孩子们 评委们马上就到
OK, kids, the judges are gonna be coming around,
准备好回答问题 好吗
so get ready to answer some questions, OK?
好的 霍桑太太 -这鹿看起来
All right, Mrs. Hawthorne. The deer looks--
是熊啦
It's a bear. -Oh.
看看麦克斯的项目
Hey, check out Max's project.
麦克斯 咱儿砸
Max, our son.
这都你自己做的吗
You did this all by yourself?
不装了 没错 是我做的
Well, I can't lie. Yes, I did.
个人科技展
那个小混♥蛋♥不知道自己做了什么
That little shit does not know what he's done.
连我都不知道灰人化合物效果如何
Even I do not know the effects of the Grey compound.
他的愚蠢可能会让其他人陷入险境
His stupidity may put others in danger,
或者更糟 毁了我的火山口
or worse, ruin my caldera.
我好不容易才把颜色调对了
I finally got the color just right.
那么麦克斯什么是火山口
So, Max, what is a caldera?
没错 -你说什么
That's right. -I'm sorry?
这就是项目内容 大家要猜
That's the project. People have to guess.
什么是火山口
What is a caldera?
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表