剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Mm. You're so stressed out.
放轻松 姑娘
You should chill, girl.
你应该学学海瑟
You should be more like Heather.
我焦虑是因为世界末日
OK, I am stressed out because the end of the world
可能要到了 但其实
might be happening, but actually,
看你开心我也很开心
I'm really happy that you're happy.
我确实很开心 -很好
I am happy. Well, good.
但生活需要平衡
But life is about balance.
但生活需要平衡
But life is about balance.
你可以在交女朋友的同时完成任务
So you can have a girlfriend and work on the mission.
好吧
Fine.
我会去找警长和副警长谈谈
I will go visit the sheriff and the deputy
确保他们一无所知
and then make sure that they know nothing.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你应该邀请我跟海瑟吃晚餐
You should invite Heather and me to dinner.
你会喜欢她的
You will like her.
好 没问题
OK. I can do that.
多做点吃的
And make a lot of food.
每次说吃东西像鸟的人
Whoever said "eats like a bird"
eats like a bird 意为吃得少
从来没带鸟去吃过寿司
never took a bird to sushi.
天啊 不是吧 还有这里
Oh, God, really? Here?
没有
No.
警长办公室
看起来像某种化学式 对吧
Look like some kind of chemical formula, right?
不知道干什么用的 但不管是什么
What for, I have no idea. But whatever it is--
重要到足以杀人灭口
It's important enough to kill over.
讨厌 副警长 我刚准备说这句话的
Damn, Deputy, I was gonna say that.
我的整个职业生涯
I done waited my whole career to be able
就等着说这句某事重要到足以杀人灭口
to say that something was important enough to kill over,
我都准备好了 结果你插了一嘴
and I set myself up, and you just jump in.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你可以说点别的 比如
You could say something else like,
不论是什么 这都是张死亡诏书
"Whatever it is, it's a recipe for death."
你听听 这句更好
See? That's even better.
但我也不能说了
And I can't say that now
因为又被你说了
because you just said that too.
简直是人间噩梦
This is a nightmare.
有人在吗
Uh, knock, knock.
范德史宾格医生
Dr. Vanderspeigle.
怎么 你也想来毁了我今天的心情吗
What, you done stopped by to ruin my day too?
不是
No.
我只是来检查
Oh, I just came by to see how old
老胡子副警长的饶虫药疗效如何
Deputy Mustache's pinworm medication
然后顺道来看看老朋友
was working and decided to visit my old friends.
你不该告诉我们
I don't think you're allowed to tell us
弗莱德的用药情况
about Fred's medication.
被你抓住把柄了
Uh-oh, you caught me.
现在该你们告诉我一个你们工作上的秘密了
Now you have to tell me a secret about your job.
有什么有趣的案子能讲来听听吗
Are there any fun crimes that you can share?
金小姐的猫把她的假牙冲进下水道了
Well, Miss Kim's cat flushed her dentures down the toilet.
这个够有趣吗
Is that fun enough for you?
想象一只戴假牙的猫
Picturing a cat with dentures.
很好笑
It's very fun.
她的假牙不是猫的 -那就不好笑
Her dentures, not the cat's. Then no.
都2分钟了他们还没逮捕我
It has been two minutes, and they have not arrested me yet.
看来我是安全的
I am safe.
医生你会化学
Hey, Doc, you must know chemistry.
认识这个化学式吗
You recognize this formula?
这哪来的 -怎么了 这是什么
Where did you get this? -Why? What is it?
这是一种外星元素的化合物
It is a compound with an alien element.
灰人的元素
A Grey element.
糖 是糖 -糖
Sugar. Sugar. -Sugar?
好像比糖的化学式长
It seems kind of long for sugar.
这是种特殊的糖
Well, it is a special sugar,
用来做巧克力酱的那种
the kind that they used to make the chocolate sauce
把冰淇淋包裹在硬壳里面
that traps ice cream in a hard shell,
就是防止冰淇淋化的时候
you know, that keeps the ice cream
流的满手都是 你敲敲那个壳
from dripping on your hand, and you knock on the shell
问 冰淇淋 你在里面吗
and say, "Ice cream, are you in there? "
看来你不认识 -他在开玩笑
Because you do not know. He's joking.
长官 他在开玩笑 -是这样
Sir, he's making a joke. Oh, OK.
对
Yes.
开玩笑的时间肯定是不够
Making a joke and definitely not memorizing
记住这个化学式的
this formula with my eyes.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我在记这个化学式
I am memorizing it because this formula
因为也许它是搞清灰人计划的关键
may be the key to understanding the Greys'plan.
现在我想吃冰淇淋了
And now I want ice cream.
我们为什么要支持他
Why are we supporting this?
哈利不能跟那只鸟约会 他应该忙着拯救地球
Harry can't date that bird. He should be saving the Earth.
他可以兼顾
Well, he can do both.
再说 海瑟的传送门修好了
And Heather's portal is fixed,
反正她应该很快就走了
so she should be leaving soon anyway.
让他高兴几天吧
Just let him have some fun.
我们不能贪图享乐
We're not having fun.
完成使命之前 我们选择单身
We are choosing to be single until we finish our mission.
我们单身是因为这吗
Oh, is that why we're single?
希望是
God, I hope so.
海瑟
Hi. Heather!
很高兴你能来 来的正是时候
So happy you could join us. You are right on time.
我们一直待外面来着
We were outside.
看到你把吃的端出来 才进来的
We saw you bring out the food, so we came in.
你们不必在外面等的
Oh, well, you didn't have to wait.
我们没在等
We weren't waiting.
是在那边那棵树上做♥爱♥
We were screwing in that tree over there.
没错 就那棵
Yeah, right over there.
行吧 那你们也许要去洗个手
OK, well, probably gonna want to wash your hands, huh?
不必了 谢谢 -不要 我不洗
No, thanks. No, I do not.
真棒
Great.
等下 什么味道啊 -很香对吧
Wait, what is that smell? Pretty great, huh?
我做了羊乳酪沙拉 糙米 新鲜蔬菜
I made feta salad, brown rice, fresh veggies,
还烤了只鸡牛
and I made a roast chick-- beef.
我天 -烤了只小乳牛
Oh, my God. Made a chick beef.
我天 -你是烹煮了一只鸟的尸体吗
Oh, my God. Did you cook a bird carcass?
好大的胆子 -天 真的很对不起 海瑟
How dare you? God, I'm so sorry, Heather.
我们一般不会招待到鸟类客人
We don't normally have bird guests,
所以没考虑到 -没事
so we weren't thinking. It's OK.
无心之失
It's an honest mistake.
真的很抱歉 我的小麻雀
I am so sorry, my little sparrow.
幸运的是 我们自己带吃的了
Luckily, we brought our own food.
谢谢 -真是周到
Oh, thank you. So nice of you.
那么
So- - oh.
海瑟
Heather, um,
听说你俩过得挺开心的
I hear that you two are having a lot of fun.
是的 我很喜欢你的车 闻起来像松树
Yeah, I love your car. Smells like pine.
或者说以前闻着像松树
Or it used to smell like pine.
那传送门修好了
So the portal is fixed.
你是不是马上就要回去了呀
You probably have to get back to work soon, huh?
是 我们很快就要走了
Yeah. We'll be going pretty soon.
我们 -对
We? Yes.
海瑟要走了 我也一起走
Heather's leaving, and so am I.
我们要搬去她的母星
We are moving to her home planet!
什么叫你要去她的母星
What do you mean you're going to her home planet?
那你的特别项目怎么办
What about your special project,
就是 灰人文件夹里那个
you know, um, in the Grey folder?
你是指哈利阻止灰人
You mean Harry's secret mission
毁灭地球的那个秘密任务吗
to stop the Greys from destroying the Earth?
她知道了 -你跟这只鸟说了
She knows? You told the bird?
先说一下 我是鸟人
I should tell you, my noun is Avian.
这就是我俩关系如此亲密的原因
This is why we are so close.
我们不会像人类一样对彼此留有秘密
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表