剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
if you're just going to show up in person?
好吧 进来吧
All right, come in.
擦擦你的脚
Wipe your feet.
这可不是廉价小旅馆
It's not a flophouse.
好吧 什么事
Well, what is it?
你知道你对我的头发 我的脸
You know all that stuff you say about my hair and my face
还有我浑身上下每一处说过的话吗
and pretty much everything about me?
知道
Yeah.
有...有点刻薄
It...it feels kind of mean.
但可能也不是你的错
But it's probably not your fault,
因为我知道你那代人
because I know your generation has had it hard
经历过战争和这样那样的苦日子 而且
with wars and everything, and um,
我也知道你是在曾祖父的干草车上出生的
I know you were born in Great-grandpop's hay wagon.
你想要道歉啊
Oh, you wanted to apologize.
行吧 我原谅你了
OK, fine. I forgive you.
完了吗 -完了
Is that it? - Yep.
是不是...
Uh, wasn't there, uh...
是不是还有要讲的
wasn't there something else?
好吧 我承认
OK, I admit,
我偷了你的魔鬼蛋菜谱 奶奶
I stole your deviled egg recipe, Nana,
但只是因为我很佩服你的厨艺
but it's only because I admire your cooking,
而且我很佩服你
and I admired you.
我想变得和你一样
I wanted to be like you,
但你却在全家人面前诋毁我
but then you trash-talked me to the whole family.
然后你现在又在小镇报纸上
And now you've said all those awful things
说我那么多坏话
about me in the town paper.
你为什么要那么做啊
Why would you do that?
我在阐述事实罢了 我一直都这么做
I just told the truth. I always do.
是嘛
Oh, really?
那我也说几句实话
Well, I can do some truth-telling too.
奶奶一般都是很和蔼的
Grandmothers are supposed to be nice
闻起来还有饼干的味道
and smell like cookies,
但你冷酷无情 闻起来还有醋味
but you are cruel and vicious, and you smell like vinegar.
还不是那种用来蘸面包的甜黑醋
And not that sweet balsamic stuff that you dip bread in,
而是英国炸薯条醋
but that British french fry vinegar.
好了 你有点跑题了
OK, you're getting a little off track.
小姑娘通常都很喜欢见奶奶的
Little girls are supposed to be happy to see their grandmas,
但我见你前总是害怕的
but I always dreaded it,
因为你让我感觉渺小又没用
because you made me feel small and worthless,
我之前一直有这种感觉 但从今天起我不会了
and I still feel that way, but I'm not going to anymore,
因为你才是渺小的人
because you're the one who's small,
你才是没用的人
and you're the one who's worthless.
收敛一点
Dial it back a little bit.
你就是个老暴脾气的***
You are an old, angry piece of......,
你就带着你***的魔鬼蛋
and you can take that... deviled egg...
拿着你***的食谱和***
and whip up some... recipe and...-
塞进你的***
jam up it up your...!
好了 够了
OK, all right. That's enough.
不 我还没说完
No, no, no. I'm just getting started.
她是装的
She's faking it.
加里说她没事的
Gary said she'll be OK.
就是轻微的心脏病发作
It's just a minor heart attack.
我们刚来的时候她脸色就不太好
I mean, she looked pale when we showed up,
所以她当时可能已经有心脏病前兆了
so she was probably already pre-heart attacking.
谢了
Thanks.
我还告诉加里她有妄想症
Also, I told Garrett she's delusional.
所以没人会相信她说的话的
So no one will believe her side of the story.
我真喜欢住在小镇里
I like living in a small town.
是啊 你拿到食谱了吗
Yeah. You get your recipes?
拿到了
Yeah.
多谢你帮忙撬开了锁
Thanks for picking the lock.
走吧 假装我们从来没来过这里
Let's go. We were never here.
不是吧
No way.
说了他肯定在这吧
Told you he'd be here.
你们俩来干嘛
What are you two doing here?
海瑟在和约瑟夫合作
Heather's working with Joseph.
她走了就已经让我很伤心了
It is bad enough that she is gone.
你们还要来散播她的谣言
Now you are spreading lies about the woman
毕竟我爱过她 现在又想她死了
that I used to love and now wish was dead.
哈里 这不是谣言
It's not a lie, Harry.
朱迪亲眼看到海瑟给了约瑟夫一个垃圾袋
Judy saw Heather give Joseph a trash bag.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
是一个蓝色垃圾袋吗
Was it a blue trash bag?
是的
Yeah.
她把从我的鳃里清出来的粘液放进去了
She cleaned my gills and put the gunk in there.
你知道她为什么要把那东西给约瑟夫吗
Do you know why she'd want to give that stuff to Joseph?
我的DNA
My DNA.
他们想克隆我
They want to clone me.
他们有我的外星球
They have my alien ball.
他们想操纵它
They're trying to manipulate it.
但我给外星人追踪者的儿子罗伯特了
But I gave it to Robert, the alien tracker's son.
如果小灰人绑♥架♥了他 那他们就能拿到外星球
If the Greys kidnapped him, then they have the ball.
你在这怎么会有信♥号♥♥
You have reception here? How?
很简单
It's very easy.
点进设置
You just go into settings.
就会有提示说
It will prompt you.
您想利用这座山
"Would you like to harness the mountain
作为您个人手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥塔吗
"to use as your own personal cell tower
因为您是尊贵的智慧外星人
because you're a brilliant alien?"
然后点"确认"就行了
And you just push "yes."
真有趣
So funny.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
我是你的新爸爸 哈里
It is Harry, your new father.
不是死了的那个
Uh, not the dead one.
你怎么样 还在地球上吗
How are you? Are you still on Earth?
在啊
Yeah.
我和兄弟们在汽水店呢
I'm at the malt shop with the fellas.
小灰人拿到外星球了
The Greys have the ball.
他们要拿来做仟么
What are they gonna do with it?
我们的技术都是基于氢的
Our technology is all hydrogen-based.
能帮助我们操控水
It helps us manipulate water.
如果落到小灰人手上
But if the Greys can do it, they can speed up
他们就可以加快黄石洞穴的计划
their plans for the cavern at Yellowstone.
等等 所以现在他们随时可以摧毁地球吗
Wait, so they could destroy the Earth any time now?
更糟
Worse.
我的挚爱不仅仅是离开了我
The love of my life did not just leave me.
她还背叛了我
She betrayed me.
爱情就像把宇航员
Love is like a lifeline
拴在飞船上的救生绳
that tethers an astronaut to his ship.
如果绳断了 你就迷失了
If that line is cut, you are lost.
这就是我现在的感觉
That is how I feel,
与我唯一的挚爱断开联♥系♥
cut off from the only love I will ever know.
当我们失去了与信仰和信任的联♥系♥
When the connection to what we believe and trust is lost,
就像失去了赖以呼吸的空气
it is like the air that we breathe is gone.
达西 我们能不能聊聊
D'Arcy, let's just talk, please?
于是重新建立这种联♥系♥就成了生存的问题
And then being connected becomes a matter of survival.
她是个蓝鸟人
She was a blue avian
我们现在已经分离
Now we are apart
我希望出现一只巨狼
I hope that there's a giant wolf
撕扯她的枯心
That will rip out her dead heart
我们之间没有爱了
There is no love
我不敢相信
I can't believe it
没有爱了
There is no love
但是真的 是真的
But it's true. It's true
我很生气
And I'm angry
我很生气 我很生气
I'm angry, I'm angry, I'm angry, I'm angry
我们玩意儿
What the hell?
什么风把你吹来这小地方了
So what brings you to this neck of the woods?
我是来杀我父亲的
I'm here to kill my father.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表