剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
No, I had work to do.
这整个星球的未来都指望着我
The future of the entire planet depends on me.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我还是个孩子
I'm a baby.
我需要你
I needed you.
你把我塞进那个飞船里
You shoved me in that spaceship.
我还以为我们会一起走
I thought we were going together.
我需要我的父亲
I needed my father.
爸爸
Daddy.
我抛弃了你
I abandoned you.
你被你所爱之人抛弃了
You were abandoned by the one you love,
就像我被海瑟抛弃一样
just like I was by Heather.
对不起
I am sorry.
因为你女朋友和你分手了
Because your girlfriend broke up with you?
不 是因为...
No, because...
这是什么
What is this?
我以为海瑟离开我时 爱也随之消失了
I thought it had gone forever when Heather left me.
但它又回来了
But it came back.
因为我爱你
because I love you.
孩子才不关心别人的感受
Babies do not care what anyone feels.
他们只想有人关心他们 爱他们
They only want to be taken care of, to be loved...
知道还有人
And to know there is someone out there who will
会设法保护他们
find a way to protect them.
不惜一切代价
No matter what it takes.
我知道很晚了
I know it's late.
对
Yeah.
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是想说 我为你
I just wanted to say that, um, I'm happy for you
和你女朋友感到高兴
and your girlfriend.
我不记得她名字了 但我希望
I don't remember her name, but I hope
她生活美满
that she has a great life and that you
还有你也生活美满
have a great life.
我得走了
But I've got to go.
达西 你还好吗
D'Arcy, are you OK?
进来吧
Come inside.
我没在吃药
I'm not on anything.
是我爸爸住院了
Just my dad's in the hospital.
他会好起来的 但他...
He's gonna be fine, but he...
他为我骄傲 他还说我生来
he's... he's proud of me, and he says I'm built to do
就是干大事的人
something great, something big,
我觉得 我现在知道该做什么了
and I think I know what that is now.
如果你再也见不到我了
And if you never see me again, I just
我只想让你知道 我清楚你在乎我
wanted you to know that I know that you cared about me,
是我搞砸了 那个
and I messed it up, and that...
对 但你也会为我骄傲的
yeah, OK, but you're gonna be proud of me, too.
所以 再见
So bye.
达西
D'Arcy.
达西
D'Arcy!
早上好
Good morning!
早上好
Ah, good morning.
我给你带了这个
I brought this for you.
你可以放桌上
You can put it on your desk.
你真贴心
Oh, that is so sweet.
但不了
But no.
我有好消息
I have some good news.
好
OK.
我昨晚熬夜了 做完了那个炸♥弹♥
I stayed up late last night, and I finished the bomb!
哈里 嘘
Harry, shh.
我昨晚熬夜了
I stayed up late last night.
不是指这句话
That's not the part.
算了
Never mind.
确实是好消息
That is great news.
将军女士等会要来我家听听我的计划
The, uh, lady general is going to be coming to my cabin later to hear my plan.
我可以利用更多有关小灰人飞船设计的信息
I could use more information about the Greys' ship layout,
但手里有的信息够我继续了
but I may have enough to proceed.
谢天谢地 我太高兴了
Thank God. I'm glad.
我也很高兴 桥特回来了
I'm also glad that you have Bridget back, too.
我以为我为他做了最好的选择
I thought I was doing what was best for him.
但我太自私了
But I was selfish.
都是为了我自己
It was for me.
这种事很难意识到
You know, it's not always easy to know.
对 就像你和杰伊一样
Yes, like you with Jay.
为什么大家一直说这事
Why do people keep saying this?
我没有自私的理由
I did not have selfish reasons.
不 你做了很多心理斗争 才选择把杰伊送走
No, you made a difficult choice to give Jay away.
那很好
That was good.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的意思是你现在对杰伊很自私
I meant you are selfish with Jay now.
什么
What?
好 我就把它放这
Yeah, I'm gonna put that right there.
看起来真不错
It looks so good.
你好
Hi.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I...
我没预约 但
I don't have an appointment, but I...
我脖子后有个东西
I have something in the back of my neck.
我需要你马上把它取出来
And I need you to take it out right now.
是小灰人的芯片
It is a Grey implant.
他们绑♥架♥玻璃心市长
They are taking Mayor Snowflake,
顺道掳走玻璃心市长的夫人
so it is not surprising that they are also
也不算太意外
taking Mrs. Mayor Snowflake.
太棒了
This is excellent.
我可以利用她获取小灰人飞船的信息
I can use her to get intel about the Grey ship.
你看起来很沮丧
You seem upset.
我能让你冷静下来
I can calm you.
你被催眠过吗
Have you ever been hypnotized?
你在小灰人的飞船上
You are on the Greys' ship.
告诉我你看到的一切
Tell me everything you see.
他们正在带着我走
They're... they're walking with me.
好
Yes.
好 那里有几扇门
Yes, how many doors are there?
有看守吗
Are their guards?
有多少人
And how many?
她在哪
Where is she?
让我见见她
Let me see her.
她是谁
Who is she?
看守吗
Is it a guard?
还是头领呢
A leader?
她在这
There she is.
我的乖乖
Oh, my sweet.
我的宝贝
There's my baby.
太好了
Yeah.
这些小杂种带走了市长的孩子
The little bastards took Mrs. Mayor's child.
她可能并不想知道
She would not like to know that.
这会让她愤怒悲伤
It would make her angry and sad.
我会确保她醒来时不记得这一切
I will make sure she does not remember it when she wakes up.
有多少小灰人
How many are there?
他们有武器吗
Do they have weapons?
我好爱她
Oh, I love her so much.
他们想让我跟她增进感情
They want me to bond with her.
但我只想让她回家
I want her home...
没事的
It's all right.
和我在一起
with me.
一点忙都帮不上
This is no help.
她太专注于她的孩子了
She is too focused on her baby.
我理解
I understand.
要是我不知道我的孩子还活着 我也会非常难过的
I would be so sad if I did not know that my baby existed.
现在的我意识到幸福不仅仅是得到爱
And I realize now that happiness is not just getting love
而是去爱
but getting to love.
当我打响手指
When I snap my fingers,
你会醒来
you will wake up,
并记得一切
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表