剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
我晕头转向,膝盖没力
I am buzzing and my knees are melting.
我跌倒了
I fell.
我…有东西咬我
I was...something bit me.
抱歉,可能是螨
Sorry. It's probably a mite.
或像你说的…
Or, as you might say it...
你会说…
You speak...
对,我当然会
Yeah. Of course I do.
这是宇宙其中一种最美丽的语言
It's one of the most beautiful languages in the universe.
她十全十美
She is perfect in every way.
我有一种想闻她的奇怪欲望
I have a strange desire to smell her.
那会很怪异
That would be weird.
我肯定她闻起来像锁在高温车里的羽绒枕头
I bet she smells like a feather pillow locked in a hot car.
我能与你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我?
Hey. Me?
但…这…是给你的
But...this...this is for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
Yeah?
你刚才在做什么
What the hell were you doing?
不知道,我膝盖没力
I don't know. My knees are weak
手掌冒汗
and my palms are sweating.
我知道这是什么
I know what this is.
我在人类电影看过这状况
I have seen this in human movies.
我堕入爱河了
I am in love.
什么?不,你只是刚认识她
What? No, you just met her.
我爱…她
I love...I love her.
我无法控制
I cannot help it.
我感受到对她的爱意,就像…
I feel love for her and it's...
就像我对你的爱意,艾丝塔
it's like how I feel love for you, Asta.
但这是不同的
But it is different.
这爱意不只在我的脑袋或内心
It is not just in my head or in my heart,
而且更在我的裤子里
but it is in my pants.
所以他们称这为「堕入爱河」吗
Is that why they call it 'in love'?
因为爱意会「进入」裤子里?
Because it is 'in' your pants?
哈利,你要回来吗
Harry, you coming back?
我的膝盖
My knees.
好吧
Okay.
比士利医生?
Doctor Beasley?
你是谁
Who are you?
我们想与你谈外星人追踪者彼得巴♥赫♥的事
We want to talk to you about the Alien Tracker, Peter Bach.
彼得巴♥赫♥已经死了
Peter Bach is dead.
我们知道,我们相信他是被杀害
We know that. We believe he was murdered.
我想念她
I miss her.
你…觉得她想念我吗
Do you...do you think she misses me?
我…明白你的初恋是…所有一切
I...I realise that your first crush is...everything.
但…我们在尝试拯救世界
But...we're trying to save the world.
你和我,你知道吗
You and me. You know?
你现在不能因为感情关系而分心
And you can't be distracted by a relationship right now.
「我的心」
'My heart,'
「它在流汗」
'it sweats.'
什么
Huh?
「热力残留在我的胸口」
'What heat remains in my chest.'
天啊,情诗
And, poetry.
「你是停电中的灯光」
'You are a light in the blackout.'
天啊
Oh, boy.
「我想触摸你生蛋的部位」
'I'd like to touch you where the eggs pop out.'
够了
Yeah.
这作品的名字叫「雀鸟欲♥火♥」
It's titled, 'Bird Boner'.
不如你们坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat?
站在那里会让我很不自在
Standing there is making me uncomfortable.
我们来是因为我们找到你的指纹
We're here because we found your fingerprints
在彼得的货车上
in Peter's van.
货车在你们那里?它在哪里
You have the van? Where is it?
为何货车这么重要
Why is the van important?
这…不重要,反正你们不会相信我
It...it doesn't matter. You won't believe me.
若你们相信,他们会找到你们
And if you do, they'll get to you
然后告诉你们我是疯子
and they will tell you that I'm crazy.
但我知道我看到什么
But I know what I saw.
我知道我的丈夫发生了什么事
And I know what happened to my husband.
那不是该死的气体泄漏
And it wasn't a goddamned gas leak,
也不是人类造成的
and it wasn't made by humans.
我看到你了
I see you.
你以为我不知道那表情?
You think that I don't know that look?
你们离开吧
You need to leave.
我看过飞碟
I saw a UFO.
在我小时候
When I was a kid.
所有人都说我乱说来博取注意
Everyone said I made it up for attention.
彼得是唯一相信我的人
Peter was the only one who has ever believed me.
我要查明发生什么事,求求你
I need to find out what happened. Please?
彼得信任我,你也能信任我
Peter trusted me, so can you.
你有钥匙吗
Do you have the key?
货车钥匙?就在我手上
The van key? I got it right here.
若彼得信任你,他就会把钥匙给你
If Peter trusted you, he would've given you the key.
滚
Get out.
让我猜猜,仍在写你的大学申请?
Let me guess, still filling out your college application?
这些论文无聊极了
These essays are stupid.
听着,我根本不想读大学
Look, I don't even want to go.
我妈妈觉得大学能给我选择
My mum thinks college will give me 'options',
所以…
so...
选择是好事,我没有什么选择
Well, options are good. I didn't have many
结果一直与爸爸同住至三十多岁
and I ended up living with my dad 'til my 30s.
没错,那就是我仍然单身的原因
Yup, and that's why I'm still single.
「你的家族史如何塑造你的人生」
'How has your family history shaped your life?'
有趣
That's fun.
我是领养的
I'm adopted.
-对 -没错,你也一样
-Right. -Yeah, and so are you.
所以我不知道我的家庭
So, I don't know my family
因为你不知道你的家庭
because you don't know your family,
所以看来只有拥有庞大家庭树的人
so apparently, only people with enormous family trees
才能读大学
get to go to college.
这系统很腐♥败♥,我不能参与其中
The system is corrupted, I can't be part of it.
你是我们家庭的一部分
You're a part of our family.
对,但不是血亲
Yeah, but, not like a blood relative.
所以这…不能相提并论
So, it's... it's not really the same thing.
你带她去过保留区吗
Have you taken her to the Rez yet?
还未
Not yet.
就这样决定吧
It's settled.
你要去德鲁的派对
You're coming to Drew's party.
是时候认识你所有家人了
Time to meet your whole family.
你想要家庭树,你得到整个森林了
You wanted a family tree, you got yourself a whole forest.
这个黄石破火山口的模型
This model of the Yellowstone Caldera
能帮我想出灰人的计划
will help me figure out the Greys' plan.
我要在明天向将军讲述我的发现
I have to present my findings to the General tomorrow
而我仍然不知道为何灰人想炸掉
and I still do not know why the Greys want to blow up
超级火山
the super volcano.
若我能找到答案
If I can find the answer,
我肯定能让海瑟刮目相看
I bet it will impress Heather.
不知道她的羽毛是否很软呢
I wonder if her feathers are soft.
糟糕,我又弄烂了
Oh, s**t. I did it again!
这就是艾丝塔说的事
This is what Asta was talking about.
单是想到她已干扰了我的工作
Even thinking of her is interrupting my work.
或许若我打给海瑟
Maybe if I call Heather
并听她的声音,那会有帮助
and hear her voice, it will help.
就像我肚饿时会吃一块薯片
Like when I am hungry and eat just one potato chip.
好
Yeah.
你好,哈利
Hello, Harry.
不…
Oh, no...
我是哈利范德史匹格医生
Doctor Harry Vanderspeigle speaking.
我是海瑟,你刚打给我吗
It's Heather. You just called me?
没有…是你打给我
Nope...you called me.
因为你打给我…
Because you called me...
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表