剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
except for this floor.
这是售后市场的黑色聚氯乙烯
See, this is an aftermarket black PVC
热塑性塑胶衬垫,对吧
thermoplastic liner, right?
我认为只要把这衬垫拿走
Now, I think we need to get this lining out,
我们就会找到我们想找的东西
we gonna find what we're looking for.
所以我要几样东西,我需要铁撬
So I'm gonna need a few things. I'm gonna need a crowbar,
需要半加仑的盐酸
I'm gonna need a half gallon of muriatic acid.
需要九串炮仗
I'm gonna need like, 9 strips of firecrackers.
小炮仗,不是M80炮仗
The little ones, though. Not the M80s,
虽然我其实需要16串
although, I will need 16 of those.
找到了
Found it.
不出所料…我们找到锁孔
Well...We got ourselves a keyhole.
再一次,我跟从你的直觉
Once again, I have followed your instincts
并带领我们取得胜利
and led us to victory.
好吧
Okay.
若要说我在将军的会议中学到什么
If I learned one thing from meeting with the generals,
那就是交♥配♥像战争一样
it is that mating is like war.
你不能坐着等
You cannot sit around and wait,
你必须采取行动
you have to take action.
给她吧,她是穿着外套那位
Do it. She's the one in the jacket.
我想我知道她是谁
I think I know which one she is.
不,等等,我改变主意了
Oh, no, wait, I changed my mind.
她说什么?她往这边看
What did she say? She's looking over here.
「镇上有任何医生」
'Are there any doctors in town'
「让你有不只朋友的好感吗」
'you like more than a friend?'
「圈是、不是、可能」
'Circle yes, no, maybe.'
她有说任何话吗?你要向我说清楚
Did she say anything? You gotta tell me everything.
她来了…
Oh, she's coming...
离开,快走…
Get out, go...
哈利
Harry, hey.
我真的很受宠若惊
I'm really flattered.
这成功了
It worked.
但你不能对我有感觉
But you can't have feelings for me.
你的种族没有情感
Your species has no emotions.
我有,这是…我体内的人性
I do. It...it's the human in me.
你吃了人?
You ate a human?
不,我意思是天性
No. I mean the DNA.
明白,因为我其实想问他们的…
Got it. Because I was gonna ask you how they, you know.
-味道如何 -是
-Taste? -Uh-huh.
我不知道…
I don't know...
可能像鸡…
Probably like chicken. Like...
你想说鸡肉的
You were going to say chicken.
-就在刚才 -我…没有
-Just now. -I was...no.
你有
Uh, you were.
我是说润唇膏
I was gonna say chapstick.
那是美味的蜡膏
It's a tasty stick of wax.
我知道,我吃过好几个
Oh, I know. I've eaten quite a few of them.
对,你很棒
Yeah. You're great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的种族通常都很冷酷
Your kind is usually so cold.
而你非常不同
And you are so different.
你非常…与别不同
You're a lot...a lot different.
但我只会待在这里至传送门修理好
Just, I'm only hanging out here until the portal is fixed.
那么像人们说的「有什么意义呢」
So, 'what would be the point', as they say?
所以我们只当朋友吧
So, let's just be friends.
我明白
I understand.
好,我们只当朋友
Yes. Let's just be friends.
好的
Okay.
那么你会圈「不是」吗
So you're circling 'no'?
我很想圈「是」
I would love to circle 'yes'.
但那是…不可行的
But it's not...that's not feasible.
好
Right.
朋友
Friends.
是
Yeah.
这是我唯一想要的
That's really all I want.
友谊
It's friendship.
很好
Great.
我想死
I want to die.
卡迪拉克之地…
...Cadillac zone, yeah.
谢谢大家的厚爱
Thanks for showing us so much love!
好,下首歌♥是送给我们的快乐情侣
All right, this next tune's going out to our happy couple,
德鲁和曼劳
Drew and Manuel.
谢谢
Thank you.
很久以前,我们经历过一些死亡
A long time ago, we had some death,
需要放松下来
Needed to unwind.
哈利,我打给你五次了
Harry, I have called you 5 times.
你在哪里
Where are you?
米克和丽薇在调查
Mike and Liv have been stashing
保留区的外星人追踪者货车
the Alien Tracker van on the Rez.
谁知道货车会否有你的DNA
Who knows if there's any trace of your DNA in there?
你要打给我,再见
You need to call me back, bye.
别告诉德鲁
Don't tell Drew,
但我想祖母有新的最爱了
but I think Grams has a new favourite.
我一直知道她们会很合得来
I always knew they'd get along.
怎么了?发生什么事了
What? What's wrong?
没事…
Nothing...
我…很高兴她在这里,我…
I'm...I'm so happy she's here. I just...
真希望在我16岁时
I wish when I was 16,
我能预知未来和看到这一切
I could've looked ahead and seen all this,
这样我就会知道若我留着她
and then I would've known that if I had held onto her,
一切都会很好
everything would've been alright.
那16岁的女孩放弃了
That 16-year-old gave up
她人生最珍贵的东西
the most precious thing in her life.
我无法想象那有多心痛
I can't imagine how that must've hurt.
但你这样做是因为你知道
But you did it because you knew,
你在那段时间经历的一切
with everything going on in your life at that time,
这样做,对杰伊是最好的
that it was the best thing for Jay.
对
Right.
-你想跳舞吗 -当然想
-You wanna dance? -Oh, I do.
你好
Hi.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我的宝贝
My baby.
你今晚在哪里
Where are you tonight?
宝贝
Hey, baby.
酒店
你今晚在哪里
Where are you tonight?
我说了不要看
I told you not to look at that.
无心之失,这不是我的支票簿
Whoops, that's not my chequebook.
你看了多少
How much did you see?
只看了可怕的部分
Only the scary parts.
没有可怕的部分,这是儿童书
There are no scary parts. It's a children's book.
这是什么
Hey, what's this?
不,麦斯,不要看
Oh, no, Max, don't.
不
No.
我们出了问题
We have a problem.
安德鲁斯刚退出了达宁计划
Anders just walked off the Darling Project.
他说你想要的结果是不可能的
He said the results you want are impossible.
找其他人
Get someone else.
没其他人做过这件事
There is no one else who's done this before.
当然有
Yes, there is.
起身,放松
Cobra up, nice and easy.
抬高
Head up to the sky.
深呼吸,慢慢来
Breathe, take your time.
准备好就把身体压下
When you're ready, go down,
推高臀部对着天空
push your hips up to the sky,
拉直背部,保持姿势
straighten your back, and hold the pose.
你好
Hi.
我退伍了,是你令我退伍的
I'm retired. You retired me.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
不知道,我们找出答案吧
I don't know. Let's find out.
那会很有趣
That would be fun.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表