剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
It's over.
我的生命也结束了
Now my life is over.
我也很难过 哈里
Oh, I'm so sorry, Harry.
少骗人
Do not lie.
你高兴得很
You're happy.
那个红头发在使劲憋笑呢
The red-haired one is trying not to smile.
看来你现在知道我的名字了
It seems like you know my name by now.
好了
OK.
我们确实想拆散你俩
Look, we did try to break you guys up,
但失败了 -没错
but it didn't work. - Right.
所以可能就是你的原因
So maybe it's just you.
你觉得有帮到忙吗 -我...
Is that helping? - I...
你错了
You're wrong.
海瑟爱过我
Heather loved me.
我也爱过她
I loved her.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
有时候事情就是无法解释
Sometimes there is no explanation.
你得把注意力从她身上移开
You just need to get your mind off her, you know.
让自己忙起来
Stay busy.
把注意力集中到你这个小工程上
Focus on your little project here.
这是什么
Huh, what is it?
外星喂鸟器吗
Some kind of alien bird feeder?
那是个炸♥弹♥ -你说是炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb. - A bomb, you say.
什么情况
What's that now?
我给将军造的
I built it for the general to use
在我和海瑟离开后用来炸小灰人
on the Greys after I left with Heather.
好了
OK.
那就去拯救地球 这就是活下去的意义
Well, saving the Earth, that's something to live for.
我才不关心地球
I don't care about the Earth.
这地方糟透了
This place sucks.
我讨厌这里
I hate it here!
喂 小灰人们
Hey, Greys!
快来占领地球
Come and take this Earth!
我不想要了 你们拿去吧
I don't want it! You can have it!
喂 把这些愚蠢的草拿走
Hey, take this stupid plant!
我不想要了 你们拿去吧
I don't want it! You can have it!
这把愚蠢的椅子也拿走
Take this stupid chair!
我一点都不在乎了
I don't care anymore!
好了 -带我走
OK. - Take me!
我想死
I want to die!
好了 能进屋子里吗 乖
OK, will you come back in here, please?
也许吃点东西心情会好点
Maybe you'll feel better if you eat something.
我们给你带了披萨
We got you a pizza.
我不在乎你的披萨
I do not care about your pizza.
我讨厌地球 我也讨厌你
I hate the Earth, and I hate you.
我教你的可不是这样
That is not how I taught you to behave.
阿斯塔辛苦工作挣钱给你买♥♥的披萨 年轻人
Asta worked hard to pay for that pizza, young man.
你给我滚出来吃了
You will get your butt out here and eat it.
我不在乎 我讨厌你
I don't care, and I hate you!
我更讨厌你
I hate you more!
我人生中第一次
You know, for the first time in my life,
觉得自己有做妈妈的潜质
I feel like I have what it takes to be a mother.
我终于见到莉娜的儿子了
I finally met Lena's son.
他最近一直跟踪我
He's been tailing me.
想见见他妈妈的交往对象
He wanted to see who his mom was dating.
想聊聊吗 -不了
Wanna talk about it? - Nah.
没什么好聊的
There's nothing to talk about.
她说我们只是同事 但后来我才知道
She said we're colleagues, but then I find out
她一直为分手这事伤心
she's been crying over the breakup.
看起来你想聊聊这件事
Seems like you want to talk about it.
不不
No, no.
现在是我们的安静时间
This is our quiet time.
安静时间
Quiet time.
也许这就是我的宿命
You know, maybe it's my destiny,
注定孤独
you know, to be alone.
好吧
OK.
我们聊聊吧
Let's talk about it.
她儿子说得对
Her kid's right.
什么样的男人拥有这么特别的女人
What kind of man has somebody special
但却...把她推开呢
then just... just pushes her away?
那种男人
The kind of man
在小的时候失去了母亲
that lost his mom when he was young
由父亲将他抚养成人
and raised by his father.
你被这种大男子主义的观念捆住了
You got attached to these notions of masculinity.
所以别太自责了
So take it easy on yourself.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
现在我们能专心钓鱼了吗
Now can we fish?
是你想聊聊的好吧
You're the one who wanted to talk.
他说要离开是认真的
He was serious about leaving.
本子上的说明很详尽
This thing has all the instructions
教人怎么使用这枚炸♥弹♥
on what to do with this bomb.
什么有意义的事都抛到一边了
Well, anything productive is on hold for a bit.
他刚才还问男人能不能当修女
He just asked if men can be nuns.
也许这样最好
Probably for the best.
我不知道现在想不想让他继续造炸♥弹♥
I don't know if I want him handling a bomb right now.
我不想给这个外星大宝宝当家长
I am so tired of playing parent to this alien child.
家里有一个已经够受的了
It's enough to do it at home.
行吧
Yeah.
怎么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
不过你在家里没当好家长
You're just not really doing it at home.
我跟你说过了 杰伊跟我现在处得很好
I told you, Jay and I are in a good place.
我不想破坏现状 -对啊
I don't want to ruin that. - Right.
你就是害怕惹那个女孩生气 她住我们的房♥子
You're afraid to piss off the teenager who lives with us
还吃我的酸奶 所以我的酸奶没了
and eats my yogurt, so now I have no yogurt.
我才没有害怕呢
I am not afraid.
不 你就是害怕
Yes, you are.
你害怕你会失去她
You're afraid you're gonna lose her.
结果你就鼓励她犯罪
And you're aiding and abetting her.
鼓励她犯罪
Aiding and abetting?
怎么 吃酸奶现在都算重罪了吗
What, is yogurt-eating a felony now?
不是但 你现在是在当她的朋友
No, it's just, you're trying to be
而不是当一个可靠的成年人
her friend instead of just being a responsible adult.
如果我这么不可靠 为什么每次你遇到麻烦时
If I'm so irresponsible, why do you come running to me
都要跑来找我呢
every time you're in trouble?
因为你允许我找你
Because you let me, which might be
如果要我实话实说的话 这可能就是整个问题开始的原因
how this whole problem got started, if I'm being honest.
好啊
Oh, oh, OK.
所以是我毁了你 因为在你需要我的时候
So I've ruined you because I'm there for you
我陪在你身边吗
when you need me?
不 就像哈里说的 只有在你觉得合适的时候
No, you're there for me when it suits you,
让你自我感觉更好的时候
when it makes you feel better about yourself,
你才会陪在我身边
like Harry said.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能说出哪一次我没有陪在你身边吗
Tell me one time that I was not there for you.
我不知道 也许是你守着一个改变人生的秘密
Oh, I don't know, maybe when you drove me insane
一年半都不告诉我
by keeping a life-altering secret from me
快把我逼疯的时候
for a year and a half?
你认真的吗 又说这事
Oh, really? This again?
那我应该怎么办
What was I supposed to do,
告诉你新来的医生是个外星人吗
tell you the new doctor is an alien?
对
Yes!
我应该是你最好的朋友
I'm supposed to be your best friend,
但你却不能跟我分享那个秘密
but you couldn't share that with me.
为什么
Why?
我不想再纠缠这件事了
I'm not getting into this.
我们都说到一半了
Well, we're in it.
那就放下这件事吧 好吗
Let's just drop it, please.
我不想就这么算了
I don't want to drop it.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
因为你一直我行我素
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表