剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你不是怪胎
You're not a freak.
你很特别
You're special.
随着外星人追踪者不在
Now that the Alien Tracker is gone,
你是唯一能辨认外星人的人
you're the only one who can identify aliens.
你知道那是多独特的天赋吗
You know what a unique gift that is?
等等
Wait.
你是说我是新的外星人追踪者吗
Are you saying I'm the new Alien Tracker?
我无比强大?
That I'm all powerful?
什么?不,不算是
What? No, not exactly.
有这可能吗
Is it possible?
只有真正的外星人追踪者
Only the true Alien Tracker
才能拿起电枪
can lift the taser.
其实是我在哈利家拿的
Well, I actually carried it out of Harry's house.
-所以… -我是天选之人
-So... -I am the one.
我是外星人追踪者
I am the Alien Tracker.
我是他,他是我
I am he and him is I.
对,地球非常安全
Yeah, the Earth is in good hands.
丹,我点的餐准备好了吗
Hey, Dan, is my order ready?
再等一下
Give me one minute.
-快做好了 -你们好,琪拉、瑞秋
-Almost done. -Hi, Kayla. Hi, Rachel.
-你好吗 -很好
-How's it going? -I'm good.
只是…拿外卖♥♥
Just, grabbing some take-out.
-过来坐吧 -谢谢
-Come sit. -Thanks.
我…最近睡得不多
You know, I am... I am not getting a lot of sleep.
全拜窗外的猫头鹰所赐
Thanks to the owl outside my window
让我晚上睡不着
that's keeping me awake at night.
有猫头鹰在你屋外?
You have an owl outside your house?
对,为何这样说
Yeah. Why?
在我们的部族,猫头鹰算是禁忌
Well, it's just, for our people, owls are a little, taboo.
它们是死亡使者
They're messengers of death.
-什么 -好的
-What? -Okay.
那只是比喻
It's more like a metaphor.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
况且,我们在科罗拉多州
And come on, we're in Colorado,
肯定有猫头鹰四处飞
there's gonna be owls flying all over the place.
那只猫头鹰没有飞
Well, the owl isn't flying.
它只是坐在我的窗外盯着我
It just sits outside my window and stares at me.
可以了,姬蒂,三个汉堡
Here you go, Kate. 3 burgers.
一个超级全熟的给阿班
One extra well-done for Ben.
希望他喜欢他的皮鞋汉堡
Hope he enjoys his shoe leather.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
食物有问题吗
Something wrong with the food?
有只猫头鹰坐在姬蒂的窗外
Kate has an owl sitting outside of her window.
它盯着她不放
It just stares at her.
拿着这雪松,姬蒂
Take this cedar, Kate.
在房♥子的每个房♥间烧它
And burn it in every room in your house.
但不要用打火机,用火柴
But don't use a lighter, use a match.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们通常会用鼠尾草或甜草
Usually we'd use sage or sweetgrass,
但这个更强大
but this is stronger.
它能提供更多保护,正是你需要的
It'll offer you more protection, which you need.
烧雪松吧,好吗
Just burn the cedar, okay?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
等等,你会来我家帮我吗
Wait, would you come over to the house and help me?
不…
No...
丹,你会否…
Dan, would...
你肯定不想要甜品或来多杯酒吗
You sure you don't want any dessert or another drink, maybe?
不用了,谢谢,我…
No, thank you, I'm...
我要放严禁闯入的标志吗
Do I need to put up 'no trespassing' signs?
你有三秒钟告诉我
You have 3 seconds to tell me
为何你在偷听艾丝塔的约会
why you are listening to Asta's date
不然我就摔烂这鬼东西
or I'm gonna smash this s**t.
我才不在乎
I do not care.
你打烂的话就要赔偿
If you break it, you buy it.
那比我想象中多很多碎片
That is way more pieces than I would've guessed.
你蠢死了
You are so stupid,
现在世界将会灭亡,那全是你的错
now the world will end and it will be your fault!
你到座在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
约瑟夫是灰人
Joseph is a Grey alien!
什么
What?
而你让艾丝塔与他约会?
And you let Asta go out with him?
我要知道灰人在这里做什么
I needed to figure out what the Grey aliens were doing here.
让艾丝塔冒上生命危险?
By risking Asta's life?
我透过偷听约会保护艾丝塔的安全
I was keeping Asta safe by listening to the date
但你摔烂了无线电
but you broke the radio.
你怎能这样对艾丝塔
How could you do that to Asta?
你是个坏朋友
You're a bad friend.
接电♥话♥
Pick up.
快接电♥话♥,该死的
Pick up. God damn it.
不用担心
Do not worry.
他们在公众场所时,他不会伤害她
He will not hurt her when they are in public.
他们离开餐厅了
Well, they left Laurant's.
好吗?他们正前往我们家
All right? They're headed to our apartment.
你追踪艾丝塔?
You are tracking Asta?
你在做我做的事
You are doing what I was doing!
你做的话才变♥态♥
It's only creepy if you do it.
你能载我吗
Can I get a ride with you?
不
No.
对,那是我们独有的事情
Yeah, it was kind of our special thing.
当我和爸爸钓鱼时,我说不上来
When me and dad went fishing, I don't know.
就像世界其他事物都不存在
It was like the rest of the world didn't exist.
你母亲呢
What about your mother?
她不在
She wasn't around.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不…我…
No...I...
我吃了很恶心的鱼三明治
I had a gnarly fish sandwich.
所以我生病了
So, I'm sick.
我应该自己一个
I should be alone.
与艾丝塔一起
With Asta.
好的,我在这里
Okay. I'm here.
-一切都不会有事 -是…
-Everything's gonna be okay. -Yeah. Oh, yeah.
好吧…我应该…
Yeah, well...I should probably...
是
Yeah.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢你让我度过愉快的晚上…
Thank you for a lovely evening...
-或许我们能… -好
-and maybe we could... -Okay.
-找时间再约会 -好的
-...do it again sometime. -All right.
-好 -你走吧
-Okay. -Let's get going.
好了,我…要跟你说件事
All right, I... I need to tell you something.
等等,刚才是演戏?
Wait. That was an act?
-我要赶走他 -为什么
-I had to get rid of him. -Why?
是你想我进行这场约会
You're the one that wanted me to go on this date.
你还让我买♥♥了新内♥裤♥
You made me buy new underwear.
你该坐下来
You should sit down.
或许开始喝那瓶酒
And, maybe start drinking that wine from the bottle.
你吓到我了,发生了什么事
Now you're scaring me. What's going on?
哈利
Harry.
哈利在这里做什么
What's Harry doing here?
对,哈利,你在这里做什么
Yes, Harry, what are you doing here?
约瑟夫是来摧毁地球的灰人
Joseph is a Grey alien here to destroy the planet.
什么
What?
而你让我与他约会?
And you let me go on a date with him?
另外…
Also...
屎茱迪未经你允许用你的浴缸
'Judy Pooper' used your bathtub without permission.
你能相信吗
Can you believe her?
我想有人说话的话,气氛会好一点
I think it would feel better if someone said something.
坏透的外星人
Such a bad alien.
-你这个坏人 -不,别用那个打他
-You bad. -No, don't hit him with that.
好吧
Fine.
你知道哈利是谁
Now that you know who Harry is,
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表