剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》前情提要
Previously on "Resident Alien"..
我什么也没告诉你
I have not told you anything.
对灰人来说你狗屁不是
You are nothing to the Greys.
他们不会让你活命的
I do not think they will let you live.
灰人要利用火山喷发的强大力量
The Greys will harness the intense power of the caldera.
但我不知道他们为何这样做
But I do not know why they are doing it.
他们无法在地球的重力下长♥期♥存活
They cannot live long in Earth's gravity.
至少让我记住此刻
At least let me remember this time.
彼得信任我
Peter trusted me.
如果彼得信任你
If Peter trusted you,
就会把钥匙给你
he would have given you the key.
想要对抗外星人
Who better to fight aliens
还有谁比能看见外星人的人更适合
than someone who can see aliens?
你是蓝鸟族的
You're a Blue Avian.
能换身衣服吗
Can I change?
原来海瑟长这样
Huh. I see Heather.
我知道怎么回事了
I know what this is.
我双膝发软 手心冒汗
My knees are weak, and my palms are sweating.
我恋爱了
I am in love.
这个球似乎是有机体
The ball appears to be organic.
只有地球外星生物哈利能操控它
It can only be controlled by the Earth alien Harry.
带他来见我们
Bring him to us.
《外星居民》
第三季 第5集
看啊
Ooh, oh, look!
那些蠢人类看起来像蚂蚁
The dumb humans look like ants.
你们没有翅膀只有腿 傻站在地上
You look so stupid on your legs with no wings
看着蠢到家了
on the dumb ground!
我们的生活不管哪方面都比你们的好
Our life is better than yours in every way!
吸引力是种简单的物理学
Attraction is simple physics.
所有有质量的物体之间都有一种吸引力
All objects with mass are drawn to each other
直到相遇才得以释放
till they meet and there is a release.
海瑟与我日益亲密
Heather and I have become very close,
巴克斯宠物店
说明我对她的吸引力很强
so the pull I feel toward her is strong.
一家新店
Oh, this is a new shop.
不 哈利 不要
No. Harry, no.
♪不管跟谁一起都可以♪
♪With whoever you wanna do it with♪
喂 搞什么
Come on, come on!
你们搞什么
What are you doing?
雄性天堂鸟挺起胸膛
The male bird of paradise puffs out his chest
精心表演了一段舞蹈
and performs an elaborate dance
来吸引雌性的注意
to attract a female mate.
♪你想去哪就去哪♪
♪You gotta go where you wanna go♪
♪想干什么就干什么♪
♪Do what you wanna do♪
♪不管跟谁一起都可以♪
♪With whoever you wanna do it with♪
我以前也感受过这种吸引力 但从未如此
I have felt the pull before, but not like this.
我只想跟她在一起
All I want is to be with her.
甚至她从不洗澡
I do not even mind that she never showers
只在儿童泳池里戏水也不介意
and instead just splashes around in a kiddie pool.
♪你不懂♪
♪You don't understand ♪
♪像我这样的女孩♪
♪That a girl like me can love♪
♪一生只爱一个男人♪
♪Just one man♪
♪你已经离开三周♪
♪You've been-gone a week♪
爸 你见到哈利了吗
Hey, Dad, have you seen Harry?
我联♥系♥不上他
I haven't been able to reach him.
好几天没见
Not in a couple days.
但这是件好事
But it's been a good thing.
终于能好好卖♥♥我的派 而不是一转身
I get to sell my pies instead of turning around
就发现少一个
and noticing one of them is gone.
你约了杰的妈妈吗
You expecting Jay's mom?
她问我是否能跟我一起住段时间
So she asked if she could stay with me for a while.
我还没同意
I didn't say yes.
我永远不会不跟你说就自作主张
I would never cross that line without talking to you
特别是在我第一次没跟你说
after that first time I crossed the line
就自作主张之后 -这些是她的药
without talking to you. These are her medications.
一个是胃药 一个是帮助注意力集中的
one for stomach, one for help concentrating,
还有她的牙套 而且她晚上
and this is her retainer that she never remembers
从来不记得戴 -所以
to wear at night. - So then- -
她已经问过我了
She already asked me. Yeah.
不 不对 是她已经告诉过我了
No, sorry, she told me.
抱歉 你俩出什么问题了吗
I'm sorry. Are things bad with you two?
没有
No.
目前她只是因为
Right now, she's just mad because
我不让她停学去探索世界而生气
I told her she can't blow off college to explore the world.
这点我完全支持你
Which I totally backed you up on.
你了解杰
You know Jay.
她现在交了新女朋友
She's got this new girlfriend now,
满脑子都是恋爱 -对
and it's all about that. -Yeah.
你想跟女朋友一起去欧洲 没问题
You want to go see Europe with your girlfriend? Great.
大学毕业了就能去
You can go do that after you get a degree.
要不然 我更愿意她跟你在一起
Meanwhile, I'd rather see her with you
而不是在某个阿姆斯特丹旅馆里
while waiting for acceptance letters
等录取通知书
than in some hostel in Amsterdam.
如果你不介意的话
That is, if you're OK with it.
我
I...
我很乐意接手她 不是接手
I'm happy to take her. Not take her.
不是接手她
Uh, not take her.
这个词不合适
I--bad choice of words. I--
我很高兴她身边有你
I'm happy she has you.
别把你的手♥机♥充电器借她
Don't let her borrow your phone charger,
不然就再也看不到了
or you'll never see it again.
知道了
Noted.
♪我恋爱了♪
♪I'm in love♪
♪爱上了只漂亮的鸽子♪
♪I'm in love with a beautiful dove♪
♪她如派般甜美♪
♪And she's sweet as pie♪
你来了 之前去哪了
There you are. Where were you?
阿斯塔 我恋爱了 情不自禁想跳舞
Asta, I am in love, and it makes me want to dance.
天啊 但还是没学会跳舞
Oh, my God, but it didn't teach you how.
艾琳
Ellen.
你做头发了吗
Did you do something with your hair?
真好看
It looks nice.
你最好查一下他脑袋是不是受伤了
You might want to check him for a head injury.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找了你三天
I have been trying to reach you for three days.
我一直跟海瑟在一起
I have been with Heather..
交♥配♥了好多次
Having so much intercourse.
不断找新地方做真是让人性致满满
It is exciting to find new places to have sex.
对了 你应该把车门关好
You should lock your car doors, by the way.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
麦克和丽芙一直在搜查
Mike and Liv have been searching
外星追踪者的面包车
the Alien Tracker's van and--
等下 你们在我车里做过了
wait, did have sex in my car?
没有
No.
才怪 感觉爽极了
Yes, it was good!
但出于尊重 我们只在后座上做过
Uh, but we only did it in the back seat out of respect.
好吧 晚点再来说界限的事
OK, later we will talk about boundaries.
首先 你是最后一个接触过
But first, you were the last person to use
外星追踪者面包车的人
the Alien Tracker's van.
如果麦克和丽芙发现了你的DNA
If Mike and Liv find your DNA,
他们就会知道他死前跟你在一起
they'll know that you were with him before he died.
不可能
That's impossible.
我用40张烧烤店的湿纸巾擦过那个面包车
I used over 40 wet wipes from a barbecue restaurant
还用5张擦过我自己 他们什么也找不到
on that van and five on myself. They will find nothing.
还有 这个面包车在哪 锁门了吗
Also, where is this van? And is it locked?
你不准在那车里做♥爱♥
You're not having sex in the van.
除非我不知道它在哪
Not if I don't know where it is.
你都擦干净了吗
Did you clean all of it?
我还是知道怎么清洁车的
I think I know how to clean a car.
还有 我只记得
Also, I just--I just remembered,
我忘了清洁你的车 -好恶心
I forgot to clean your car. -Gross!
你太焦虑了
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表