剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
and you will remember everything.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
不要
Oh, no!
我爱你
I love you,
但这对你来说才是正确的
but this is the right thing for you.
我享受能做你妈妈的每分每秒
I've loved every second of getting to act like a mom to you.
我太爱了 以至于
But I love it so much that I've skipped over all
跳过了学习如何当妈的部分
the parts of knowing how.
我很庆幸能成为你学习过程中的一部分
I'm glad I could be part of your learning process.
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad, but you should
但你现在应该和养育你的家人待在一起
be here right now with the people who raised you,
你明白的
and you know it.
哪怕我能自己选一次也好 阿斯塔
It would have been nice if it was my choice for once, Asta.
我也是人
I'm a person.
我应当有话语权
I should have a say.
我同意
I agree.
我们甚至从未谈论过整件事
We never even talked about the whole thing.
什么事
The whole?
你从头到尾一直瞒着我的身世
How you kept this a secret from me my entire life.
说得对
Right.
你雇用我只为离我更近
How you hired me just to be near me,
但你还是没有告诉我
and you still didn't tell me.
我很害怕
I... I was afraid.
我终于得到了自己想要的一切
I finally got everything I ever wanted.
但太珍贵太脆弱了
It was just so delicate and fragile
要是我看得不对 或离得太近
that if I looked at it the wrong way or breathed on it too hard,
一切都会破碎消失
it would break and be gone.
还是那一套
Same.
是我搞砸了
It was messed up.
对不起
And I am sorry.
你说得对
And you are right.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk about it.
现在吗
Now?
不要
No.
我们以后有的是时间来谈
That's what the rest of our lives are for.
保持器忘拿了
Oh, retainer.
谢了
Thanks.
天
God.
我还写了个计划
I even wrote a plan explaining how you would
解释怎么进入飞船毁掉它
get onto this ship and destroy it,
但你现在不需要这些了
but you don't need any of that now,
因为我要亲自去杀光小灰人
because I am going to kill the Greys myself.
那我该做什么 待在家 看球赛吗
So I should do what, just stay home, watch a ball game?
或者 你可以来旁观 拍些照片
I mean, you could come and observe, take pictures.
会是不错的回忆
It will make for a nice memory.
什么情况
What the hell?
哪去了
Where is it?
我不知道
I do not know.
有混♥蛋♥趁我睡觉的时候悄悄潜入
Some son of a bitch snuck in after I was asleep
偷走了我的炸♥弹♥
and stole my bomb.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表