剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
solved right there.
现在听起来太空是不错
Space sounds good right now
因为没人能听到你的尖叫
because no one can hear you scream.
你听到了吗 -嗯
You hear that? - Yeah.
莉娜 你差点就没命了
Lena, you could have been killed.
差点没命的是你
You're the one who could have been killed.
我也差点就没命了
I could have gotten killed too.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我可以说 我接到电♥话♥说
Well, I could say that I got a call
有两个带着枪的人在树林里晃荡
about two people with guns wandering around the woods
所以就来调查了
and came to investigate.
然后我会说 这里离你的辖区有80公里远
But then I'd say you're 50 miles away from your jurisdiction
你绝不会接到这种电♥话♥
and you never would have been called for this.
然后因为你高超的审讯技术
Then because of your interrogation skills,
我会被迫承认 我一直在追踪你
I'd be forced to admit that I've been tracking you
因为我很担心你
because I'm... worried about you.
多谢关心
Well, thanks for caring.
事实是 我们也在追踪别人
Truth is, we're tracking someone too.
我能透露的也就这么多了
Probably about all I should say.
我们在追踪一个外星人
We're tracking an alien,
可能是人类和外星人的混血
possibly a human-alien hybrid.
你在开玩笑吧 -我从不拿外星人开玩笑
You're joking. - I never joke about aliens.
根本没有外星人这种东西
There's no such thing as aliens.
这只是政♥府♥为了掩盖基因剪接工程
It's just disinformation spread by the government
编纂传播的虚假信息
to cover up their gene-splicing program.
终于有人明白了
Finally, somebody gets it.
如果我之前觉得你不完美
See, if I didn't think you were perfect before,
那我现在确定你就是完美的
I sure as hell do now.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你觉得我是完美的吗
So you think I'm perfect?
我带克莱图斯去散散步
I'll take Cletus for a walk.
走吧
Come on.
没人是完美的
Well, you know, none of us are perfect,
虽然我非常接近完美了
though I come pretty close.
但我思考了很长时间
But I've spent a lot of time thinking
也许你也非常接近完美了
that maybe you come really close too.
继续说
Keep talking.
你做得很好
You're doing good.
其实 我确实非常在乎你 而且
Truth is, I really do care about you, and...
对我来说也不该那么难说出口
it shouldn't be as hard for me to say that as it is.
但我真的很想看看
But I really would like to see
如果我经常说 会发生什么
what happens if I said it more often.
试试看
Try it.
我真的很在乎你 -抱歉 长官
I really do care about you. - Sorry, sir.
克莱图斯刚拉屎了 但我没有袋子
Cletus just pooped, and I don't have a bag.
副警长 我正忙呢
Deputy, I'm in the middle of a thing here.
我们就在林子里 别管了
We're in the woods. Just leave it.
在步行道上
It's kind of a walking path.
那就踢一边去
Kick it off to the side.
对 -有道理 抱歉 我们走
Yeah. - Right, sorry. Come on.
走吧
Come on.
我知道自己很强势
I know I can come on strong.
我不想你和我一样
I don't expect you to be the same way.
我只是 需要你迁就我一点[在中点见]
I just...I need you to meet me in the middle.
我想中点会是个好的起点
I think the middle would be a great place to start.
克莱图斯
Cletus.
副警长 等等
Oh, Deputy. Hold on.
等等 我给忘了
Wait, I forgot.
我有袋子
I do have a baggie.
不需要了
Oh, I don't need it anymore.
我正处于把鞋扔掉阶段
I'm at the "throw away my shoes" phase of this.
你该跟我说你♥爸♥的事的
Could have told me about your dad.
那样我就可以陪在你身边了
I would have been there for you.
你没必要那么做
You shouldn't have to.
还记得我们在幼儿园相遇那天吗
Remember the day we met in kindergarten
我问你能不能背我
when I asked you if you would give me a piggyback ride?
你根本没问
You didn't ask.
你直接跳我背上说 绿灯 通行
You just jumped on my back and said, green light, go.
但你还是背我了
And you did.
一路跑去体育馆
You ran all the way to the gym.
我当然会背你了
Of course I did.
我从没听过有人笑得那么开心
I'd never heard anyone laugh like that.
我想让你一直笑
And I didn't want it to stop.
我不想让你把我
I don't want you to look at me
当作你的负担
like I'm a weight you're holding.
怪不得你从小到大都觉得自己要照顾别人
No wonder you grew up thinking you had to take care of people.
我就是你的反派起源故事
I'm your villain origin story.
好 我知道我爱照顾别人
Okay, I know that I'm a caretaker
那是因为有时候我不想直视自己的破事
because sometimes I don't want to look at my own shit.
但有时候我照顾别人
But sometimes when I take care of people,
也是在照顾自己
that is taking care of me.
那天是我第一次听到你笑
That day was the first time I heard you laugh,
从那以后我每次听见你的笑声 都...
and every time I've heard you laugh since, it just...
都让我觉得特别满足
it gives me everything I need.
我爱你
I love you.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我们会没事的 好吗
We're gonna be okay, okay?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
怎么样
How'd it go up there?
取出来了
It's out.
人生第一次 我觉得我自♥由♥了
You know, for the first time in my life, I feel free.
我真高兴
I'm so happy.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
好了 斯莫尔伍德医生在等你了
Okay, Dr. Smallwood's ready for you.
我不取了
I'm not doing it.
什么
What?
我之前想取出来
I wanted to take it out.
我当时特别想 但是
I...I was... I was desperate to, but...
我被催眠见到了我们的女儿后 我就
after I got hypnotized and I saw our baby, I just...
我就做不到了
I just can't.
但你让我把我的芯片取出来了
But you just let me take mine out?
你一生都在被他们绑♥架♥
They have been taking you your whole life.
我想让你过上平静的生活
I want you to have peace.
但这张芯片是我和我们女儿唯一的联♥系♥了
But this chip is my only connection to our daughter.
我不能把她留在那里
And I can't leave her up there.
我不能让他们一直带走你
I can't let them keep taking you.
本 我想这样 好吗
Ben, I want them to, okay?
他们还会再带走我
They are going to take me again.
到那个时候
And when they do,
我会反抗
I'm going to fight.
夺回我们女儿前 我是不会罢休的
And I'm not gonna stop until we get our baby back.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你看起来一点都不怕
You don't seem scared.
我在想怎么从这里出去
I'm trying to figure out how to get out of here.
我们都被关了几个小时了
We've been here for hours.
你带牙刷了吗
Did you bring your toothbrush?
对 好主意
Yes, that's a great idea.
可以把它磨成小刀 我把守卫叫来
We'll make it into a knife, and then I'll call the guard in
然后你捅他
and you shiv him.
不是
No.
我不知道我们要在这关多久
I don't know how long we're gonna be here,
我真的很需要刷牙
and I really need to brush.
你要用我的牙刷
You were gonna use mine?
你不让我用吗
You weren't gonna let me?
逃不出去的
There is no escape.
那有点吓人
Well, that's terrifying.
喜欢你的斗篷
Love the cloak.
你闻起来真是香甜
You smell so good.
来我这边
Come on over to my side.
我们为什么要过去
Why would we do that?
这样我就可以吃了你们啊
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表