剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》
第三季 第六集
如海星 沙蚕 水蚯蚓 河蚌等
present一词多义
直译为 你想在你办公室里见到我
冰淇淋装饰
这些信息都是真的吗
谁杀了彼得·巴♥赫♥
主要嫌疑人
《外星居民》前情提要...
Previously on "Resident Alien"...
哈里才不能和那只鸟约会
Harry can't date that bird.
他应该拯救地球
He should be saving the Earth.
传送门已经修好了 -对
The portal is fixed. - Yeah.
我们要搬去她的母星啦
We are moving to her home planet.
有些人发现皮肤里有小芯片
Some people find chips in their skin
那是外星人用于追踪的装置
that aliens use as a tracking device.
副警长 你手里的是什么
What do we got here, Deputy?
有人在车站旁发现的
Someone found it near the bus stop.
我打算检查一下然后去找失主
I'll go through it and see who it belongs to.
你永远不会明白像我和海瑟这样的爱情
You will never know a love like Heather and I.
我们不像人类一样喜欢瞒着对方
We do not keep secrets from one another like humans do.
你要帮我们获取哈里的外星DNA
You are gonna help us get Harry's alien DNA.
你要离开地球
You will leave the planet,
再也不见哈里
and you will never see him again.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
发现小灰人的计划
After discovering the Greys' plan
是改变地球大气层之后
to change the Earth's atmosphere,
我也制定了自己的计划
I have devised a plan of my own.
我准备做个炸♥弹♥ 把小灰人的飞船炸毁
I am building a bomb that can destroy the Greys' spaceship.
然后他们愚蠢又美丽的混血小灰人们
And then their stupid, beautiful hybrids
就不得不留在地球找工作
will be stuck here and have to get jobs
只能当私教或者场边记者
as personal trainers and sideline reporters.
出事了
Something is wrong.
我的血糖低得要死了
My blood sugar is dangerously low.
一旦将军拿到炸♥弹♥ 任务就交给她完成
Once the general has the bomb, she can finish the mission,
我便可以着手于我的新计划
and I can embark on my new one...
离开地球 和海瑟共度余生
leaving the planet and spending the rest of my life with Heather.
早上好 我美丽的天堂鸟
Good morning, my beautiful bird of paradise.
让我给你做一顿美味早餐吧
Can I make you a nice breakfast, hmm?
我有一大碗的蠕虫和昆虫
I have a bowl of worms and insects.
或者冰箱里还有一只水生无脊椎动物
Or there is also still one aquatic invertebrate in the fridge.
不用了
Oh, that's OK.
我...我其实不是很饿
I'm...I'm not really hungry.
好吧 不过我...
OK. Well, I...
也可以...帮你嚼碎
could, uh, chew it up.
再反刍到你嘴里
Regurgitate it back in your mouth.
你真好 但还是算了 谢谢
That's really sweet, but no, thanks.
我想...是我没睡好
I think that I... I didn't really sleep well.
你在酒店为我做的巢更舒服
Your human bed is not as comfortable as the nest
人类的床还是比不上
you made me at the hotel.
那我今天就给你做一个新的巢
Then I will make you a new nest today.
我去镇里
I will go into town,
收集一些小枝 细绳 还有毛发
and I will gather twigs and string and some hair.
不 哈里 你已经为我做了很多了
No, Harry, you've already done too much.
我想为你做点什么
I want to do something for you.
翅交吗
A wing job?
比那还要好
Something even better.
不过你得先变身
First, I need you to change.
你的鳃真的不清不行了
Your gills definitely needed a cleaning.
别的地方也有很多要清呢
There's more where that came from.
你喜欢这样吗
You like this?
好喜欢
Yes, I do.
找到一个可以在她面前做自己的人真是太好了
Oh, it is so nice to find someone you can be yourself with.
所有事都能开诚布公
Just leave everything out in the open.
没有秘密
No secrets.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 你的脑袋在乱动
My love, your head is bobbing.
你有什么心事吗
Is there something on your mind?
真奇怪 没有啊
Weird. Uh, no.
什么事都没有
Nothing at all.
绝对没有隐藏什么
Definitely nothing to hide.
我很肯定
That's for sure.
你可以再大力一点
You can go harder.
我喜欢痛痛的
I like the pain.
看来还是要想个安全词
We might need a safe word.
你在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
我晚班 所以...
I worked late, so...
回家路上太累了 就停下来睡着了
I got tired on my way home, pulled over.
这边不顺你家路啊
My house isn't on your way home.
被你看穿了
You got me.
我就是过来看看你好不好
I just came by to make sure you're doing OK.
然后在这睡了一晚上
And you slept out here?
你怎么上厕所的啊
I mean, how did you even use the bathroom?
等下
Wait.
这跟你那晚说的外星人的事情肴芙呜
Is this about the alien stuff that you said the other night?
外星人
Aliens?
发什么神经
That's crazy.
不是啦 我就是...来看看你
No, I just... checking up on you.
要是这样可以防范外星人也挺好的
If that keeps aliens away, then great.
我没有被外星人绑♥架♥过
I was not abducted by aliens,
往凯特出来之前你赶紧回家吧
so you need to go home before Kate comes out
免得她问长问短 -好吧
and starts asking questions. - Fine.
你能帮我把水瓶扔了吗
Hey, would you toss my water bottle for me?
你往里面撒尿了吗
Did you piss in it?
你心知肚明
You know I did.
挺满的 闻着一股尿味
Pretty full. Smells like pee-pee.
你扔还是不扔嘛
Would you throw it out, yes or no?
不要 -就扔一下
No. - Give it a toss.
一瓶都是尿欺
It's full of urine.
真走啦
Really?
尿而已嘛
It's just pee.
爱你哟
Love ya.
真可爱
Lovely.
总算回来了
There you are.
别告诉我你又在本和凯特的房♥子外看守了一夜
Tell me you did not spend another night guarding Ben and Kate's house.
嗯 但他发现我了
Yeah, but he caught me,
不能继续这么做了
so can't do that again.
今晚我会带上望远镜
Tonight I'll have to bring binoculars
把车停在街尾 从那边远观
and park up the street, watch from there.
你打算怎么办
What's the plan here?
假如你看到他被绑♥架♥了
Let's say you witness an abduction.
你打算怎么救他
How exactly are you gonna stop it?
用棒球棍
Baseball bat.
我在网上看过小灰人的图片了
I've seen pictures of Greys on the internet.
他们脖子很长 我一挥棒就能正中他们的头
Their long necks, their heads are just right in my strike zone.
不是我抱怨
Not to complain, but would it kill Jay
但是杰伊偶尔洗一下碗会死吗
to wash a dish once in a while?
听起来就是抱怨
That sounds like complaining.
我明白 她是你女儿
I know. She's your daughter,
所以完全能理解她为什么不打扫
and that actually explains why she doesn't clean.
但到处都是她的东西
But her stuff is everywhere.
沙发床永远是打开的
Pullout couch, always open.
我的树莓酸奶又不见了
Oh, my raspberry yogurt's gone again.
真令人震惊呢
Big surprise.
你昨天吃完的 -是的
You finished that yesterday. - Yeah.
因为我知道如果我不吃 杰伊就会吃掉
Because I knew if I didn't, Jay would eat it.
好吧
Fine.
我会给你买♥♥酸奶 还会打扫的
I'll buy you more yogurt and clean.
满意了吗
Happy?
没有
No.
这些应该由杰伊去做的
Jay should be doing that.
听着 我和杰伊现在相处得很好
Look, things are really good between Jay and I right now,
我不想破坏这一切
and I don't want to rock the boat.
而且我们还有更严重的事要担心
Besides, we have bigger things to worry about,
比如如何阻止哈里跟海瑟一起离开
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表