剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
Because you're a loose cannon,
我不知道能不能信任你
and I didn't know if I could trust you.
这就是你想听到的答案吗
Is that what you want to hear?
你太冲动了
You are so impulsive,
我就知道你一定会告诉别人
I just knew that you would tell someone.
胡说
That's bullshit.
你不想告诉我是因为
You didn't want to tell me because Harry
哈里来到地球 对你来说就像天赐之物
dropping down to Earth was a godsend for you.
只属于你一人
Just you.
在你家门阶上捡的神秘小婴儿
Secret little baby you found on your doorstep,
只不过是又一个任你帮助的可怜人
another one for your menagerie of the needy.
我让你不要告诉本他被绑♥架♥的事
You told Ben that he was getting abducted
你偏要说
when I told you not to.
因为你不听别人的建议
You did it anyway because you don't listen
因为你总以自我为中心
because you make everything about yourself.
我没有
I do not.
我怎么就以自我为中心了
How do I make everything about myself?
告诉我 我想知道
Tell me. I want to know.
这句否认的话里有那么多"我"
A lot of "I's" and "me's" in that denial.
我告诉本 是因为真正的朋友之间
I told Ben because real friends
绝不会瞒着这么大的事
don't keep huge secrets from each other.
你告诉本是因为你感到愧疚
You told Ben because you feel guilty,
还是因为你以自我为中心
and so you made everything about you.
好 行吧 行吧
OK, fine. Fine.
我什么事都以自我为中心
I make everything about me.
但你也是以自我为中心
But you make everything about you
你总说得好像为了别人 因为你就爱当假圣人
by saying it's not about you because you're a martyr.
我就算是个假圣人那也比我行我素强
I'd rather be a martyr than a loose cannon.
假圣人就会这么说
Well, that is exactly what a martyr would say.
我行我素 -假圣人
Loose cannon. - Martyr.
当我不在这里
Pretend I'm not here.
你为什么会来
Why are you here?
我来看看你怎么样
I came to see how you're doing.
你是衣服刚穿到一半
Were you getting dressed?
还是脱到一半
Undressed?
还是这衣服就这么穿的
Or is this just how it is now?
你会问女人这种问题吗
Would you ask a woman that?
你的朋友阿斯塔联♥系♥到我
Your friend Asta contacted me.
说你现在一团糟 无心工作
Said you're a mess and can't work.
我不知道有没有先例
Now, I don't know the first thing
怎么安慰一个受情伤的外星人
about how to console a lovesick alien,
但我听说了你的小鸡女朋友的事
but I heard about your chicken girlfriend
或者管她是什么动物
or whatever she was.
所以...
So...
那是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
饲养员说她叫帕特里夏
The guy said her name is Patricia.
我觉得也许她可以帮助你
I thought maybe she could help you
忘掉你的女朋友
get over your girlfriend.
没别的意思
No judgment.
每个人都有自己的口味
Everyone has their thing.
我觉得被冒犯到了
I am offended that you think
你居然觉得你随随便便找只鸟
you can replace the love of my life
就能取代我的一生挚爱
with just some random bird.
无意冒犯
No offense.
这跟你没关系
This has nothing to do with you.
你非常漂亮
You're very attractive.
你想干什么就干什么吧
Do whatever you need.
把炸♥弹♥做完了就行
Just finish that bomb.
还有 别爱上她
And don't fall in love.
她是租来的
She's a rental.
别担心 咱俩不用干什么
Don't worry, we don't have to do anything.
聊聊天就行
We can just talk.
尽管我自己从来没有遇到过不明飞行物
And even though I've never had a UFO encounter myself,
我还是来这里支持我的女儿
I'm here to support my daughter,
因为我爱她
because I love her.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
好的
OK.
感谢你的分享 多萝西
Thank you for sharing, Dorothy.
原来这就是疯子们聚集的地方啊
So this is where all the crazies meet.
我还指望墙上多点软垫子呢[暗指精神病房♥]
I expected there'd be more padding on the walls.
嗨 -你真来了
Hi. - You came.
对 我就在附近
Yeah. I was in the neighborhood,
就觉得不如来一下
so I figured I might as well.
你是新来的
You're new.
你想给大家讲一些你自己的事
You want to tell us a little about yourself
和为什么来这吗
and why you're here?
我吗 不用了
Oh, me? No.
我...我不是来参加的
Um, I'm...I'm not here to participate.
我就是来看看
I'm...I'm just here to watch.
我们这可没啥人来"看看"
We don't get a lot of watchers here.
那个 我...我倒是没经历过什么
Well, I...I haven't experienced anything.
我是说...
I mean, I...
我总在窗外看到猫头鹰
I've been seeing this owl outside my window.
但不是什么大事
But it's not a big deal.
毕竟 这是科罗拉多 是吧
I mean, this is Colorado, right?
猫头鹰是有的
There are owls.
其实有14种呢
14 varieties, actually.
我...上网查了
I...I looked it up online.
你们懂 没有啦 我...
So, you know, no, I...
我这样就行
I think I'm good.
只是 我...其实不太行
Except, um, I'm not... I'm not good.
我呢...
I'm...
我以前很喜欢我住的地方
I used to like where I live.
但是现在...我是爱我们家的 但...
But now...I mean, I love our...our home, but...
我会觉得在家不安全
But I don't feel safe there.
我的意思是 我...我甚至...
I mean, I...I even...
我甚至试着说服我丈夫把房♥子卖♥♥了
I even tried to convince my husband to sell our house.
但...我觉得不止如此
But I...I think it's bigger than that.
就像我觉得我在哪都不安全
Like, I think I'm not safe anywhere.
我感觉我要疯了
And I just feel like I'm going crazy.
我在这能说这词吗
Oh, am I allowed to use that word in here?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
我有过很像的经历
I've had a similar experience.
一开始 猫头鹰看起来不奇怪
At first, the owls didn't seem odd,
但是积少成多
but then it just kept happening.
我甚至已经发了卖♥♥♥房♥♥广♥告♥
I even put our house up on the market.
然后有一天 我在洗澡
And then one day, I'm in the shower,
我发现我膝盖后面的一个肿块
and I find this tiny bump behind my knee
我之前没注意过
that I'd never noticed.
我研究了一下
So I did some research, and I realized
发现可能是他们给我植入的芯片
it's maybe a chip they implanted in me,
全世界都有人
and that people all over the world
经历类似的事
have been having similar experiences.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我不知道
I don't know.
他知道你在采集他的DNA吗
Does he have any idea you were taking his DNA?
没有
No.
不过我感觉很愧疚
I feel terrible, though.
我爱他
I love him.
真甜
Oh, that's sweet.
你爱你外甥女[谐音"膝盖"]吗
You love your niece?
我的膝盖
My knees?
你要打碎我的膝盖
You're gonna break my knees?
外甥女
Niece.
你的外甥女 你姐姐的小孩 -哦
Your niece, your sister's kid. - OK.
你直接说我姐姐就行啊
Well, you could have just said my sister.
我也爱她
I love her too.
哎呀我去
Oh, snap.
"外甥女"和"膝盖"完全不一样
Niece and knees, very different.
怎么会
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表