剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
《外星居民》
第三季 第八集
消灭小灰人计划
提前引发小规模雪崩 让堆积在山头上的积雪减少
美国国防部
私人领地
严禁非法侵入
珀金斯矿场
没事
别担心
咱们是同族
谨慎点总没错
他们也把螳螂人关在这
是的
确实在这
也许他没死 -什么
Maybe he's not dead. - What?
我们得回去看一下
We have to go back and see.
约瑟夫是外星人
Joseph is an alien.
他们真的存在
They're real.
他们劫持人类
They abduct people,
但没人记得
and they don't remember.
不
No!
至少这次让我记住
At least let me remember this time.
理查德回来了 杀气变得很重
Richard is back, and he is murder-y.
我爱他
I love him.
我把球给了罗伯特 但小灰人绑♥架♥了他
I gave the ball to Robert, but the Greys kidnapped him.
他们愚蠢美丽的混血儿拿到了球和我的DNA
And their stupid, beautiful hybrids have it and my DNA.
他们就可以加快黄石洞穴的计划
They can speed up their plans for the cavern at Yellowstone.
我正在做炸♥弹♥
I am building a bomb
用来炸毁小灰人的飞船
that can destroy the Greys' spaceship.
有个混♥蛋♥偷走了我的炸♥弹♥
Some son of a bitch stole my bomb.
谁会偷炸♥弹♥ -约瑟夫
Who would steal the bomb? - Joseph.
他肯定是趁我睡着溜了进来
He must have slipped in while I was sleeping.
长得好看的人总觉得自己可以为所欲为
Handsome people, they think they can just do anything.
所以小灰人有了你的DNA和球
So the Greys have your DNA and the ball.
他们随时可以炸飞黄石公园
They could blow up Yellowstone
彻底毁灭地球
and destroy the Earth any minute.
是的 -如果我让军队闯进去
Yeah. - And if I send my forces in,
小灰人就会定住他们
the Greys will just freeze them?
是的
Yeah.
那完了
That's it.
结束了 我
It's over. I...
我没法阻止他们
I can't stop them.
有谁看见我的平板了吗
Has anyone seen my tablet?
在这呢
Oh, there it is.
桥特 你用电子设备已经够多了 好吗
Bridget, you have had enough screen time, okay?
这是我
It's... me.
不不不 这是我儿子
No, no, no, this is my son.
年纪还小 还在尝试各种模样呢
He is young, and he is still experimenting with his look.
宝宝叛逆期
Okay, terrible twos.
别甩门 你
Don't slam it, you...
要是那晚没有你的外星人飞船飞过
If your alien ship didn't fly over that night,
我父亲就不会死
my father would still be alive.
我一辈子都在找外星人
I spent my entire life looking for aliens
就为了把他们全杀光
so that I can kill them all
让你们这群怪物彻底从地球上消失
and rid this Earth of all you monsters.
这里应该是我的安全空间
This is my safe space.
但我现在不觉得安全
I'm feeling not safe.
你懂我意思的 你是其中比较好的外星人
You know what I mean. You're one of the good ones.
其中比较好的外星人
One of the good ones?
抓到你搞种族歧视了
I caught you in a racism.
太迟了
It's too late.
这次真的完了
It's really over.
才没有呢
No, it is not.
只要我把炸♥弹♥拿回来
I just need to get my bomb back
再炸飞小灰人的飞船就行了
and blow up the Greys' spaceship.
我得找到约瑟夫
I have to find Joseph.
可能要花点时间
It may take a little time.
因为他靠传送门活动
He travels by portal.
什么
What?
什么传送门
What portal?
就是传送门啊
The portal...portals.
小灰人的
The Greys, it's how they get
这样他们就能在两地间瞬间移♥动♥和穿越时间
from place to place and jump timelines.
我也是用这门技术
It's the same technology I used
才能回到过去成为歌♥利亚
to go back in time to become Goliath.
我给你解释了这么多
I explained all of this to you.
但有时我觉得你根本没在听
Sometimes I think you do not listen to me.
你要知道 我说的话很重要
You know, my words matter.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会找到约瑟夫
I'll find Joseph.
人类的一生中 大部分时间用来寻找
Humans spend most of their lives searching for something.
有时候找偷炸♥弹♥的混血小灰人
Some days, it's a Grey hybrid alien who stole your bomb.
然后转头又去找车钥匙
The next day, it's car keys.
还有时候 他们要寻找的
And some days, what they're searching for
是能向他们爱人倾诉的勇气
is the strength to tell someone they love
坦言他们的世界快要崩塌
that their world is falling apart.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
我要跟你 -我要跟你说点事
I need to tell you... - I need to tell you something.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事 你先说
No, you go.
你有没有碰到过非常疯狂的事
You ever have something so crazy happen
而且你完全不知道怎么办
that you have no idea what to do?
有
Yeah.
我遇到过
Yeah, I have.
嘿
Hey.
我可能只剩几次录视频的机会了
I may only have time to do a few more of these.
我终于到这了
I'm finally here.
我能看见很多混血小灰人
I can see the Grey hybrids.
他们确实个个性感 都有点吓人了
Oh, they really are so hot, it's scary.
也可能我就是害怕了
Maybe I'm... just scared.
听着 我一直以为我是为滑雪而生的
Look, I always thought I was put here to ski,
但或许我是为此而生的
but maybe it's this.
其实它和雪崩控制差不多
It's kind of like avalanche control...
都是为了防止灾难而选择引爆
make an explosion to prevent a disaster.
一样的操作 只不过在山上
Same, except on the mountain,
我不太可能连我自己也一起炸飞
there's not much chance that I'm gonna blow myself up too.
不过嘛 如果我死了能救所有人
But hey, if I die saving everyone,
至少我知道了我诞生的意义
at least I'll know I was here for a reason.
我也知道你们都会为我骄傲
And I know you'll all be proud of me.
不是强迫你们 不过
Not pushing this, but...
给我做一尊巨大的青铜骑马像
big bronze statue of me on a horse
算是个不错的悼亡礼
might be a nice tribute.
是达西
It was D'arcy.
她才不会偷炸♥弹♥呢
She would not steal a bomb.
里面连一点伏特加都没有
There is not even any vodka in it.
艾略特说她去家里找他
Elliot said that she came to his house
还说她要做一件大事
and said she was gonna do something big
能让大家都为她感到骄傲
so that people would be proud of her.
肯定就是这件事
This must be it.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
不是她偷的 是约瑟夫
It was not her. It was Joseph.
他偷了炸♥弹♥
He stole the bomb!
什么炸♥弹♥
What bomb?
当我没说 是她偷的
Never mind. It was her.
你到底是来干什么的
What the hell are you doing here?
怎么 你想再给我下药吗
Why, do you want to drug me again?
你想再当一次蠢蛋吗
You want to be a dickhead again?
想啊
Yeah, I do.
不是 我不想
Well, I don't, actually.
告诉我这个化学式是做什么的
Tell me what this formula does.
你要是敢说什么冰淇淋
And if you say anything about ice cream,
我就知道你可能撒谎了
I'll know you might be lying.
这化学式能让小灰人
This formula allows the Greys
把地球变成除了他们
to make the Earth uninhabitable
谁也住不下去的地方
for everything except their species.
所以人类住不了
So not humans?
对
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表