剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
No, I got it.
好
OK.
那件不是格子衫
Oh, that...one wasn't plaid.
是哦 我只是
Oh, yeah, Ijust
我真的很讨厌那件
I really hate that one.
抱歉啦 哈利
Sorry, Harry.
就是这样
There it goes.
♪我能拿到小费罐♪
♪I can get a tip jar♪
敢信吗
Can you believe this?
这些都是从餐厅里顺的
AlI this stuff is from the diner.
两个盘子 三个咖啡杯
Two plates, three coffee cups- -
谁会偷咖啡壶啊
I mean, who steals a coffee pot?
我曾经以为哈利
I used to think Harry
不知道这个世界是怎么运作的
didn't know how the world works,
现在我觉得他只是喜欢偷东西
and now I just think he's klepto.
你为什么不坐下来放松下
Why don't you just sit down and relax,
或者出去烤烤火
or go out and enjoy the fire?
我得把所有外星人追踪者的痕迹都消除掉
I have to get rid of any sign of the alien tracker.
他有可能喝过这里的东西
He could have drank from one of these.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
♪从不介意努力工作♪
♪Never minded working hard♪
爸 -坐
Dad? - Sit.
好吧
OK.
放轻松
Relax.
♪他们是这么说的♪
♪That's what they say♪
♪我所做的一切♪
♪Everything I ever done♪
我刚从越南回来的时候
When I first got back from Vietnam,
总是觉得有紧急情况
I just always felt like there was some emergency
要我去处理
I had to get to.
我生活在一个混乱和恐惧的世界里
I existed in a world of chaos and dread.
还有创伤
Trauma.
奇怪的是 在那个世界里我游刃有余
And the strange thing is, I was comfortable there.
♪无论如何都会做♪
♪Gonna do it anyway♪
抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
听起来好糟糕
That sounds awful.
吉米已经离开你的生活了
Jimmy's gone from your life now,
你有我还有达西 还有那个
and you've got me and D'Arcy and that general
能帮你对付那个外星人的将军
to help you with that alien.
你可以松口气了
You can breathe easy.
所以当阿斯塔不处于危机状态时
So what does life look like for Asta
她的生活会是什么样子的呢
when she's not in crisis mode?
这些砾石工人
These gravel workers
身材都非常棒
are all in excellent physical shape
而且长得也很好看
and very good- looking.
关于有魅力的人类我所知道的一点就是
One thing I know about attractive humans
他们不上夜班
is they do not work the night shift.
他们会在白天工作 这样所有人都能欣赏到他们
They work in the light, so everyone can enjoy them.
不 这些不是人类
No, these are not humans.
他们是 -嗨 哈利
They are- - Hi, Harry!
搞什么
Wha- -
你怎么到这来的
How did you get here? !
外星人追踪者 外星人
Alien Tracker? Alien?
告诉我是怎么回事
Tell me what's going on.
你还欠我的呢
You still owe me.
我欠你
I owe you?
要不是我把你带回来
You would be an exhibit in a zoo on my planet
你这会就成了我星球的动物里的展品
if I hadn't brought you back.
要不是我救了你 你早就死在
And you'd be dead in a Grey alien trap
灰人陷阱里了
if I hadn't saved you.
我明白了 一报还一报
Oh, I see, tits for tats.
这招不错
You play well.
你的奶♥子♥不错
You have good tits.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥ -行吧
Inappropriate. - Fine.
我有发现
I have made a discovery.
看到那边那些工人了吗
Do you see those workers over there?
怎么
Yeah?
他们都好像牙膏模特
They all look like toothpaste models.
没错 就是这点
Yes. Exactly.
因为他们是灰人混血
Because they are Grey Hybrids.
他们是半电子的 -不是
They're half- electric? - No!
他们是外星混血
They are alien hybrids!
就是说他们一半是人类一半是外星人
That means they are half- human and half- alien.
这些混血都聚焦到那辆拖车附近
The hybrids are gravitating to that trailer,
我得查明原因
and I need to find out why.
你留在这里 -我想帮忙
You stay here. - I want to help.
行吧
Fine.
有件事你可以帮到
You can help with one thing.
好
OK.
把这橙子皮剥了
Peel this orange.
我回来要吃
When I get back, I'll eat it.
想得美
Nice try.
坐远点 兄弟
Keep it moving, pal.
我名花有主了
I'm spoken for.
这就是花的主人了
And that's who's doing the speaking!
好啊 我的男人
Hey, my guyl Heyl Hey!
我给你留座了哦
I saved you a seat. Oh.
就是凳子上的这个
It's the one on this stool.
能聊两句吗
Could, uh- could we have a word?
是我的屁屁啦
It's my butt.
你的屁屁 行吧
Your butt, OK.
我知道
I know.
去后面 -后面也行
Uh, in the back? - Yeah, I do that, too.
梗不错
Oh, that's good.
我们能去
Can we talk in- -
后面聊聊吗
in the back?
可以呀 -行是吧
Yeah. Yeah?
好 -走吧
Sure, OK Let's do that.
没问题
Yes, indeed.
跟我来
After me.
是这样
So, uh- -
抱歉 但我去不了
I'm sorry, but I can't make it
你的生日晚宴
to your birthday dinner.
别误会
And, um, don't get me wrong.
那天晚上很开心
The other night was a lot of fun,
但我目前不想跟人谈恋爱
but I'm just not looking to get involved with anyone.
理解 我也是
Oh. Totally, me neither.
你以为呢 我们难道会
So what did you think, we were gonna, like,
一起买♥♥♥房♥♥子之类的吗
buy a house together or something?
应该不会
Well, I guess not.
小小牧场风
A little ranch- style, you know,
两间卧室 庭院里种棵树
two- bedroom with a tree in the yard and, you know,
院里有地方坐 也许还会有松鼠
somewhere to sit and maybe some squirrels
让凯文和克莱图斯追
for Kevin and Cletus to chase?
不
No!
不会是咱们啦 -好傻
Not usl So dumb.
朱朱
Oh, JuJu.
我刚好紧张的
Oh, whew! I was nervous.
很高兴你能理解 -是
I'm glad you understand. - Yeah.
希望你生日快乐
And I hope you have a very happy birthday.
谢谢 -好吧
Thanks. - OK?
好 -那好
Yeah. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
要聊聊吗 -聊什么
You want to talk about it? - Talk about what?
我
Oh, I'm
反正派对这个想法就很蠢啦
the party was just, like, a stupid idea anyway.
我去给我妈打个电♥话♥ 跟她说取消
I'm just gonna call my mom and tell her to cancel it.
我完全不在乎
I totally don't care.
我觉得好蠢啊
I feel so stupid.
就是 你懂的
I just- - you know.
什么时候能轮到我呢
When is it gonna be my turn?
正如我所料 一个秘密入口
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表