剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
It's even got a 'brown barn with white doors.'
没有棕色谷仓
Don't have a brown barn.
也没有白色门
Or white doors.
那间谷仓
The barn.
在那里的谷仓是棕色
Right there. It's brown.
我用自己的双眼看到
I'm looking at it with my own eyes.
我们没有眼睛
We don't have eyes.
你们说的话令人一头雾水
There's a lot of confusing s**t coming from over here.
我老实跟你说
I'm gonna be honest with you.
丽薇和约翰来了
-Hey, it's Liv-y and John! -Hey, hey.
你们好
Hi.
-你们好吗 -你好
-How are you? -Hello.
你好,约翰
Hey, John.
你好,甜心
Hi, honey.
时间刚好
Got here just in time.
-你好,我的孩子 -你们好
-Hi, my boy. -Hi, fingers.
我们这次做了很多肉干
We made a big batch of jerky this time.
-对 -你应该带些回家
-Yeah. -You should take some home.
你说你不认识他们
You said you didn't know them.
别放在心上
Don't take it personally,
他们只是不相信外来者
they just don't trust outsiders.
是那种骗我一次的想法
It's a, you know, 'fool me once' kind of thing.
丽薇非常担心
Liv was really worried
那辆货车可能会让政♥府♥找你们麻烦
the van might get you in trouble with the government.
美国政♥府♥?
US government?
我们害怕死了
We're so scared.
告诉他们货车在这里
Yeah, tell them it's here.
这里可是犹他人的土地
This is Ute land.
他们来这里,我切的就不只是肉干
They come here, I'll be slicing off more than jerky.
来吧,孩子,过来帮我
Come on, my boy. Come help me.
他们喜欢开玩笑
They're jokers.
我还没来,你就开始安装了
Hey, you started without me.
-你觉得如何 -很漂亮,宝贝
-What do you think? -It looks great, babe.
那是胚胎吗
Is that a foetus?
对,没错…是麦斯
Yes, it is, it's Max.
我脑里一直出现一个画面
You know, I kept having this image in my head,
然后我发现那一定是麦斯的超声波
then I realised it must be Max's ultrasound.
很好看吧
It's cool.
天啊…我不…
God...I don't...
-宝贝?-我不太舒服
-Babe? -I don't feel so good.
什么…
What...
那条手链是什么
What...what is that bracelet?
我…在古董市集买♥♥的
I...I just got it at an antique market.
你可以不要用那个杯对着我吗
Can you please not point that mug at me?
我很不舒服
I feel sick.
英雄单独行事
Heroes work alone.
将军虽然为我提供了装备
The General may have provided me with the equipment
但真正做事的是我
but I am doing all the work
所以我才是真正的英雄
so I am the real hero.
就像最著名的外星英雄,超人
Just like the most famous alien hero, Superman.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要与你谈话
I need to talk to you.
缠着他
Keep him busy.
我要用你的洗手间
I need to use your bathroom.
好,但不要弄臭它
Fine but do not stink it up,
我还未刷牙
I have not brushed my teeth yet.
你要告诉我外星人追踪者怎么了
You need to tell me what happened to the Alien Tracker.
外星人追踪者,他是个老人吗
'Alien Tracker,' is an old guy?
有点秃头?
Kinda bald?
他儿子好像安排了他住老人院
I think his son put him in a home.
你在那里做什么
What are you doing over there?
我以为你说你要去洗手间
I thought you said you needed to go to the bathroom.
只是在找杂♥志♥
Just looking for a magazine.
可能会去一段时间
It might be a while.
哈利,你要向我说真♥相♥
Harry, you need to tell me the truth.
我叫他来这里那晚,你是否杀了他
Did you kill him the night I sent him here?
我当然没杀他
Of course I did not kill him.
他根本没有来这里
He did not even come here.
那时我很不开心
I was very upset,
我要听些轻快音乐慰藉自己
I had to soothe myself with some breezy music.
你听过游艇摇滚吗
Have you heard of 'Yacht Rock?'
好了,麦斯,我们走吧
Okay, Max, let's go.
我没听到冲水声
I did not hear a flush.
虚惊一场
It was a false alarm.
但我用了你的牙刷清洁马桶
But I did clean the toilet with your toothbrush!
出丑的是你
But the joke is on you
因为我不会支付你的佣人服务
because I will not pay you for your maid service!
看到吧?我早说了
See, I told you.
哈利说外星人追踪者没来过这里
Harry said the Alien Tracker never even came here.
如果外星人追踪者没来过这里
If the Alien Tracker never came here
那我怎会找到这个
then how did I find this?
哈利欺骗我?
Harry lied to me?
对,因为哈利是个坏外星人
Yes, because Harry is a bad alien.
我想我们是时候找增援了
I think it's time we got some backup.
我会试探一下那些漫画店的孩子
I'll put out some feelers to those kids at the comic book store.
拿多些胶纸给我?
Pass me some more tape?
这么多海绵用来做什么
You doing with all these sponges?
我不想使用警局资源而惹人怀疑
I didn't want to raise red flags using department resources,
所以我在网上买♥♥采集指纹的装备
so I bought the fingerprint kit online.
百洁布是用来清洁我的生铁锅
The scrubber is for my cast iron skillet.
等等…你会洗生铁锅?
Wait...You wash your cast iron skillet?
你不能这样做,不然…
You can't do that, where...
不然你觉得食物的味道从何而来
where you think the food's flavour comes from?
-食物本身?-是铁锅
-The food? -The skillet.
你觉得哪样的味道更丰富
What do you think got more flavour,
你煮的食物
the food you're cooking,
还是煮了10年食物的铁锅
or 10 years of food cooked on iron?
不知道,但现在我肚子不舒服
I don't know but now my stomach feels weird.
天啊,擦洗生铁锅
S**t. Scrubbing a cast iron skillet.
那就像…吃三明治前清洗双手
That's like... it's like washing your hands before you eat a sandwich.
三明治有一半味道是手指的味道
Half of what you taste on a sandwich, that...that's finger flavour.
等等,那是否…
Wait, is this...
是
Yeah.
那就是指纹
That right there is a fingerprint.
做得好,副警长
Good job, Deputy.
你好
Hi.
我为你的约会感到兴奋
I am excited for your date,
所以我买♥♥了礼物给你
so I bought you a present.
这是化妆盒
It is a makeup container.
你可以替鼻子和脸颊上粉
You can put powder on your nose and on your cheeks.
这也是窃听器,让我能偷听你约会
It's also a listening device so I can spy on your date.
谢谢,你真贴心
Thank you, that's sweet.
但我不喜欢替鼻子上粉
I'm just not really the nose-powdering type.
你应该这样做,你的脸很多汗
You should be, your face is sweaty.
那不太贴心
That's less sweet.
与约瑟夫约会时带着它
Take it with you on your date with Joseph.
问他很多关于他的问题
Ask him lots of questions about himself.
人类男人喜欢这样
Human men like that.
我知道如何约会
I know how to go on a date.
是吗
Do you?
我是…外星人,我比你约会更多
I...I am an alien, I have been on more dates than you.
祝好运
Good luck.
查斯罗伦特
说真的,我很意外你约我出来
I'll be honest, I'm surprised you asked me out.
说真的,我也很意外
Well, I'll be honest, I was surprised, too.
我已经一段时间没约会了
I mean, I haven't been on a date in a while.
我是说…我原本应可约会
I mean, I...I could have, probably.
但我…忙于工作
But, I...I've been busy at work,
还有与女儿和好,那说来话长
also reconnecting with my daughter, which is a whole story.
我喜欢在晚上看书,我很紧张
I like to read at night, I'm nervous.
或许我喝啤酒,嘴巴就会停止说话
Maybe if I just drink this beer, my mouth will stop talking.
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表